Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckaroozie when I used your link to the flaglerclerk.com the Croslin family pops up too.

Lisa C. Croslin who has been named as Mother of Misty has a listed DOB as 9/10/69.

She has 3 cases listed: 2 as defendent and 1 as petitioner. 2 defendent cases are:2003-DISORDERLY INTOXICATION and 2004-RETAIL THEFT -2M

As petitionor she took out a protective order on behalf of Misty on a Jeremy Miller in MAR of 2005 . This is discussed in the General Threads. He was convicted and is serving time. He was an adult male that had relations with Misty when she was 14 yrs old.

Her brother Hank Thomas Croslin (Tommy) shows about 8 files. Only found guilty for reckless driving. Other cases dropped but those included charges of Domestic abuse one for battery (victim of alleged Battery not identified).

I added these for reference that the astros to access when they read and interpret Misty's chart. This child has had a hard life up until now.

I hope I'm not clogging up the thread.

Noooo Kat we need all the help anyone can offer. Your sleuthing is going to help us dig deeper into what you have found! :blowkiss:
:angel:

STOP THE PRESSES!! Ronald's mother is Teresa Neves.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thank you beckaroozie! :blowkiss:
STOP THE PRESSES!! Ronald's mother is Teresa Neves.
I'll see what I can find later on tonight! I'm getting ready to go spend time with the grandkids!

:angel:

Oooh have a WONDERFUL time with the grandbabies Angel!! And thanks so much for your help here -- you're amazing. We love ya!

Looks like JACK is the paternal grandfather and Ronald's father: (snipped from Orlando Sentinel article) "I wish I could go out in the woods and search, but the police won't let the family go search," said Jack Cummings whose eyes were red and filled with tears.

This is a Horary chart exploring two specific questions.

1. Did Misty tell the truth?

By "truth" I mean the basic truth --- did she really put the child to bed and then discover, several hours later, the child was missing?

2. What exactly is the Truth of the Matter?!

The chart answers both questions.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/TruthoftheMatter021309.gif

This is a complicated analysis, so I suggest you print out the chart and follow my reasoning. I will try to make this as clear as possible. As always, input from the other Astrologers as well as comments/ insights from Forum Members is requested and appreciated.

===============================

Note: When I cast a Horary chart specifically naming someone by name, I give that person to the 7th House of Others. The 7th House becomes the turned 1st House. So Misty is given to House 7, Taurus, ruled by VENUS.

For the second part of the question, what is the Truth, I have to look at the Chart in its entirety as well as several specific elements of the chart.

Truth is signified by the planet JUPITER and the sign Aquarius. In this chart you will see JUPITER (Truth) is in Aquarius. You will also see JUPITER is in Fateful Degree --- same degree as the NODES, as is CERES and VERTEX. This is important, so keep it in mind as I continue.

================================

1. Did Misty tell the truth?

This is the simpler part of the two-prong question. All I am looking for is an applying aspect between Misty's significator (VENUS) and the significator of Truth (JUPITER). I also want a little information on the circumstances (shown by VENUS's aspects) before I cast judgment.

Misty is VENUS, ruler of the turned 1st House (radix 7th House), located in radix 5th House of the Child. VENUS is afflicted by being in Aries, sign of her Detriment. Additionally, she is not attentive to the child Haleigh because VENUS inconjuncts CERES (caretaking, babysitting) and semisquares NEPTUNE (inattention, possible drug/alcohol issues).

Despite the inadequate caretaking which may or may not have been exacerbated by drugs or alcohol, because VENUS (Misty) applies sextile JUPITER the Truth, the answer to the question is Yes, Misty told the Truth, at least in essence. In other words, her basic story of putting the child to bed and later discovering her missing is true.

I see confirmation because the Part of Information, Whether True or False is 07:55 Aquarius in the 3rd House of Information, Facts and Rumor, applying conjunct to the MARS/NORTH NODE/JUPITER conjunction. As previously stated, things don't get any truer than JUPITER in Aquarius.

The second part of the question is more complicated. I'll continue with my analysis and address What Exactly is the Truth of the Matter?! in the next post later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

From the voice of accents in Michigan & not to offend anyone here, but Misty has an accent/word choices that is found a lot around the city of Tayor, MI. We call them "Tayortuckins"! Well known if you are from Michigan that they all have the country accent when they have or lived in Taylor. JMO

P.S. This is not meant to offend anyone...when I visit my relatives in CA, FL, & NC they tell me I have an accent! LOL

I'll see if I can dig up anything here from her family in any court records like tickets, police reports etc. KAITLAND!

I'll be busy later today with my grandkids for Valentine's so that my daughter & fiancee can go out. (Which she needs after losing her job Thursday due the economy :( ! )
WOW this is news(the accent) to me but I live in Detroit. Remember when we were kids how safe we felt at night in bed. This mess has got to STOP. I hope she is returned unharmed.

Looking at the police report it lists the paternal grandmother Teresa Neves as a witness. It lists her DOB as 3/7/60 and reports her occupation as a Alachua County Sheriff's Office Dispatcher.

Looking at the police report it lists the paternal grandmother Teresa Neves as a witness. It lists her DOB as 3/7/60 and reports her occupation as a Alachua County Sheriff's Office Dispatcher.

OT/
I also noticed that she is a member of the school board. Alot of community help coming from this direction.:blowkiss:

thank-you SS

Thank you Soulscape for your post #284. I'm looking forward to the analysis of the 2nd part of the question.

Salem

Looks like JACK is the paternal grandfather and Ronald's father: (snipped from Orlando Sentinel article) "I wish I could go out in the woods and search, but the police won't let the family go search," said Jack Cummings whose eyes were red and filled with tears.

That's interesting, I didn't know that family members weren't allowed to search.

I wonder if that's standard practice? Anyone know?:waitasec:

The chart we are working with is here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/TruthoftheMatter021309.gif

The immediate sense is omninous. Scorpio rises, never comforting in a forensic horary chart because Scorpio is the sign of the 8th House of Death in the natural wheel. Additionally, at 2 degrees, ASCENDANT is in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), a particularly malefic portion of the Zodiac, 15 degrees Libra through 15 degrees Scorpio. Notice the MOON is also in the Via Combusta, located in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. Ironically, MOON conjuncts the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Star in the Heavens, but will that be enough to save the child?

SUN casts its light, showing us where to look next. SUN, in conjunction with CHIRON (wounding/harm/damage) and NEPTUNE (disappearance; also prominent in death charts) in the 4th House of the Grave. Part of MISfortune is there too, in critical degree (4 Mutable) in Pisces, sign on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child. This is testimony the child is dead.

Note: When FORTUNE is located in the 4th, 8th, or 12th House of the chart, it becomes the Part of MISFORTUNE.

MOON in the 12th House of Kidnapping/ Misfortune/ Sorrow & Woe applies trine to SUN in the 4th House of the Grave. This is testimony the child is dead.

The 3rd House is the House of Information/ Facts/ Rumors and PLUTO (complications/ kidnappers/ rape and also a death marker) is just inside the 3rd House cusp, followed by BLACK MOON LILITH, another death marker. MERCURY Lord of the interception in the 8th House of Death as well as the 11th House of Friends is there, as is MARS, ruler of the ASCENDANT and natural ruler of killers/ rapists/ violence. JUPITER the child (Lord 5) is there, conjunct the NORTH NODE in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always a sign of catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Lord 3 SATURN located in the 11th House of Friends is opposite URANUS in the 5th House of the Child. The Truth of the Matter is that this child was abducted (PLUTO) and likely raped and killed.

Supporting evidence:

1. Part of Rape at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

2. Part of Treachery at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

3. Asteroid PERSEPHONE at 6 Aquarius parallel BLACK MOON LILITH, conjunct MARS (murderers, rapists) and conjunct the 1/26/09 Solar Eclipse, and Asteroid PROSPERINA at 26 Scorpio parallel JUPITER (Haleigh).

Note: Parallels act as conjunctions. PERSEPHONE/ PROSPERINA are alternate names for CERES's daughter, the girl who was abducted by HADES Lord of the Underworld.

4. The Part of Information, Whether True or False at 07:55 Aquarius is conjunct MARS (murder, murderers, rape, rapists), conjunct JUPITER (Haleigh) and trine the Part of Death at 06:21 Gemini intercepted in the 8th House of Death.

5. ALGOL (losing one's head, literally or figuratively), the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens conjuncts the 8th House of Death cusp.

6. JUPITER, CERES and VERTEX all in Fateful Degree -- same degree as the NODES -- with JUPITER (Haleigh) in crisis degree (9 Fixed). JUPITER (Haleigh) inconjunct CERES. Back to the myth of CERES & PERSEPHONE/PROSPERINA, this shows Haleigh was snatched from her "mother," and supports Misty's account of what happened. VERTEX in the same Fateful Degree shows a change, a turning point/ fateful encounter with others. In the 8th House, the change is Death.

The Perp:

The perp is SATURN/URANUS, Lord Turned 12 (radix 4th House Aquarius). He is located in the 11th House of Friends and disposited by MERCURY in End of His Rope 29th Degree in the 3rd House of Truth of the Matter. Notice SATURN and MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs). The perp is an older man and because SATURN is Retrograde, he has a hidden agenda = love of young children (mutual reception with MERCURY of young people). Notice the 5/11 axis comes into play in yet another chart. This again suggests a "friend" of the family and/or someone who has been in the home previously (or knows well its layout) or who is familiar with the family, knows a young girl lives there, etc. On the other hand, the 11th House in the natural wheel is Aquarius, with Lord 11 URANUS often given to perverts. Tuba/ Kaitland?? Any thoughts to share??

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH.

See: http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/911Call150-165.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just a thought on Soulscape's "perp" def, to include her thoughts with Saturn Retro as a hidden agenda...

The mention of an older man and hidden agenda kept causing me to think of the family's connection with the local school system/police dispatch/visits by Social Services. All of these could gain access to details needed to pull off such a brazen act. ??? Just a thought to keep us brainstorming...

-Mish

Just a thought on Soulscape's "perp" def, to include her thoughts with Saturn Retro as a hidden agenda...

The mention of an older man and hidden agenda kept causing me to think of the family's connection with the local school system/police dispatch/visits by Social Services. All of these could gain access to details needed to pull off such a brazen act. ??? Just a thought to keep us brainstorming...

-Mish

That's an interesting observation, Mish. I recall a CSI episode I watched a while back, a cold case, where it was eventually determined an older man, a social worker had been molesting young girls whose families were in his caseload. He got away with it for years, with several young girls, by threatening the mothers of these girls (typically young, poor) with withdrawal of social services/ removing child from home if they refused to let him see the child alone..........

Creepy and sick.

ETA: Rex Bills (The Rulership Book) gives URANUS, Aquarius, MOON, Cancer, JUPITER, 12th House to social workers/ social service workers.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I've had a great deal of experience (as a teacher) with Soc Services; much like anyone charged with the responsibility of child welfare, there exist those who are in it for the wrong reasons. I've seen good and bad, but the fact remains there is little oversight in the three above mentioned "careers", leaving our littlest citizens vulnerable to the machinations of evil objectives.

We might want to see what we can find for individuals connected with Haleigh via these routes. I'm concerned that the family element may cause roadblocks to be thrown down; there could be more at stake than we know.

Wonder if police have talked to the landlord? No forced entry. If I owned that house I would be concerned about now. Who else would have a key, maybe previous tenant???

Lambchop:

IIRC, the mobile home is owned by the "father" 's family, but I'll need to go back and check as my memory just isn't all that great with "Fibro Fog". It's a great question b/c that is another area where individuals would most likely have knowledge of the family's habits/behavior, etc. AND..I would think IF others in the mobile housing community complained of noise/questionable activity for ANY resident..who would they tell (before elevating LE involvement) ?? BINGO! That would be your "landlord" , lambchop!:clap:

If anything, one would think that individual just might know a LOT about what takes place, who comes and goes, etc in that housing community. ??

If Soulscape thinks the names of these people (landlord/Social worker/etc) would be helpful for her and the other Astrosleuths, that would be something for the rest of us to try and locate.

I'll wait for their direction in this matter.

Soulscape that was an outstanding chart and interpretation, as usual. All I can say is...WOW. It sounds like exactly what was needed to shed some light on the case. Thank you so much. When you nail down info on her location (distance/direction) I'm sure you'll let us know.

Guys as for the landlord, someone posted it earlier in this thread. I'm going back to see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave