Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree, it's COLD... but it also just shows that she was immature, not just in age, but in character. She had no earthly idea what it means to be a mom... she thought playing with the kids and fixing Haleigh's hair and wearing the same shoes was being a good mommy.

And then she started running with a man who was heard instructing her how to hit his kids and giving her the go ahead. Monsters are not made, they are created. Nobody thought Sunday school teacher Sandra Cantu would kill one of her daughters friends and rape them and throw them in a suitcase in a retention pond, but it happens.

And then she started running with a man who was heard instructing her how to hit his kids and giving her the go ahead. Monsters are not made, they are created. Nobody thought Sunday school teacher Sandra Cantu would kill one of her daughters friends and rape them and throw them in a suitcase in a retention pond, but it happens.

IIRC Sandra Cantu was the victim. Melissa? was the Sunday School Teacher.

How can anyone pin any blame when these families don't know any better and have been raised like this for generations? There are millions of kids just in this country with parents just like she had. Its an epidemic but I dont know who to blame when it goes back decades. I just have to laugh that anyone thinks Ronald is a good parent when he has never been shown how to be,well except for DCS who taught him the right way to hurt his kids. So honorable.

Part of me would agree...but then...there are many of us who were raised by grifters and felons and who choose not to live that sort of life. Some of us are raised by abusers and choose not to abuse our children...I give breaks when you are a minor...as Misty was..I blame RC...but after adulthood..you are responsible for your own behavior..no breaks for history. Sometimes the love of a child can change you...for the better. With RC that never happened..poor Haleigh!

How can anyone pin any blame when these families don't know any better and have been raised like this for generations? There are millions of kids just in this country with parents just like she had. Its an epidemic but I dont know who to blame when it goes back decades. I just have to laugh that anyone thinks Ronald is a good parent when he has never been shown how to be,well except for DCS who taught him the right way to hurt his kids. So honorable.
I agree with you, especially where Misty is concerned, but what makes me maddest about these people is they DID know better or they wouldn't have been so quick to cover up how they really were, with stories that put them in a positive light. Ron was just an average guy trying to make an honest living. Misty was the best most mature gf Ron ever had...she cooked, cleaned, never left the kids alone, and they cried to be with her. Tommy had a job and babysat while LC was in class and even cooked family dinners. But...we saw Ron's arrest record, we knew about Misty's weekend, and we knew about Tommy's bust at the bus stop. So, even with actual proof of the kind of people they really were, they told the exact opposite and expected to be believed. So, IMO, anyway they all did know better, but CHOSE a different path. It's too bad they didn't raise kids the way they claimed. MOO.

I agree with you, especially where Misty is concerned, but what makes me maddest about these people is they DID know better or they wouldn't have been so quick to cover up how they really were, with stories that put them in a positive light. Ron was just an average guy trying to make an honest living. Misty was the best most mature gf Ron ever had...she cooked, cleaned, never left the kids alone, and they cried to be with her. Tommy had a job and babysat while LC was in class and even cooked family dinners. But...we saw Ron's arrest record, we knew about Misty's weekend, and we knew about Tommy's bust at the bus stop. So, even with actual proof of the kind of people they really were, they told the exact opposite and expected to be believed. So, IMO, anyway they all did know better, but CHOSE a different path. It's too bad they didn't raise kids the way they claimed. MOO.

excellent point

that case put females in a whole new light, IMO. I wonder how many children's deaths or missing children have gone unsolved because the perp is a female. I know women have always killed children, but when molestation was a factor, females were dismissed. Now...not anymore. What a horrible, horrible story. MOO.

well mabey haleigh got into someone elses drugs that couldve been dropped on the floor .. mabey they werent rons .. i dunno but i dont think they intentionally killed her . i wish we did know what happened to her .. so she could be properly laid to rest .

well mabey haleigh got into someone elses drugs that couldve been dropped on the floor .. mabey they werent rons .. i dunno but i dont think they intentionally killed her . i wish we did know what happened to her .. so she could be properly laid to rest .

And maybe HaLeigh got fed up with her life and walked off.

No, I don't believe it. Neither do I believe someone else accidentally dropped a pill on the floor & she took it. If she took drugs, Ron is responsible. If not, they wouldn't need to cover it up. He would have been all over the responsible person.

No, I don't believe it. Neither do I believe someone else accidentally dropped a pill on the floor & she took it. If she took drugs, Ron is responsible. If not, they wouldn't need to cover it up. He would have been all over the responsible person.
& there's something about an od that I'm just not buying. maybe it's because I think they would have taken their chances by now & tried to blame an accident. No, I think there's something that points to extreme abuse or a bullet or something they can't pin on an accident or someone outside their circle. either forensics, DNA, ballistics, something that comes right back to them. moo.

& there's something about an od that I'm just not buying. maybe it's because I think they would have taken their chances by now & tried to blame an accident. No, I think there's something that points to extreme abuse or a bullet or something they can't pin on an accident or someone outside their circle. either forensics, DNA, ballistics, something that comes right back to them. moo.

I'm going with a bullet from Ron C's gun and that fatal shot was fired off by him...
Also, I'm not buying GGMS saw Haleigh close to 8:00 pm that night and she was alive and well and then Haleigh died within the next 30 min from an overdose which triggered the BIG FIGHT at 8:30 over the phone between Ron C and Misty..
IMO Haleigh had been deceased for several hours by the time GGMS claims she was ever at that MH that night...And she knows it.. JMHO..

JMHO

Awhile back, I reread Misty's letters and something's been nagging at me ever since. In the 1st letter she wrote, ...yet how can I be quiet when I want to scream. " Listen to me HALEIGH IS NOT DEAD-FIND HER!" what bugged me, was her capitalization and quotation marks. It was as if she was quoting something she had really screamed at one time. It makes me think of Tommy's story that circulated for awhile, that Haleigh might not have been deceased when tossed into the water. MOO.

that sounds sacastic to me ??.. i was only voicing my opinion.. and yes kids get into pills everyday .. if a person is all stoned out and taking more pills sometimes they drop them .. ive seen a person i know do it and his child ate the pill .. granted it was years and years ago and the child survived but HE didnt call 911 .. his friends did .(he took off) and the child was taken away..so it can happen.. and i do think that is what happened i hardly think she was shot .. unless it was an accident on her own behalf and if that were the case then 911 should've been called but i do know that pill poppers druggies ect don't want cops around their homes period .. so that would stop them from calling ..alot of druggies choose their lives and their self preservation over the childs .. i have seen it and it makes me sick ..

that sounds sacastic to me ??.. i was only voicing my opinion.. and yes kids get into pills everyday .. if a person is all stoned out and taking more pills sometimes they drop them .. ive seen a person i know do it and his child ate the pill .. granted it was years and years ago and the child survived but HE didnt call 911 .. his friends did .(he took off) and the child was taken away..so it can happen.. and i do think that is what happened i hardly think she was shot .. unless it was an accident on her own behalf and if that were the case then 911 should've been called but i do know that pill poppers druggies ect don't want cops around their homes period .. so that would stop them from calling ..alot of druggies choose their lives and their self preservation over the childs .. i have seen it and it makes me sick ..

In reference to myself I adamantly believe she was shot.. I have never thought he shot her intentionally but I do believe he was playing Billy Bad Azz threatening Misty with a gun and somehow that gun went off...JMHO

I though her brother actually took LE to the spot he says Haleigh was dumped, in a lake! What's going on with that?

I though her brother actually took LE to the spot he says Haleigh was dumped, in a lake! What's going on with that?

BMM

We will probably never know. The reason: there are more liers in this case then the Anthony case.

My question would be, why would Tommy make up those stories about cousin Joe killing Haleigh and then forcing Tommy to go with him to dump her in the river? I cannot think of one logical reason why Tommy would lie to protect Ron. Misty might protect him, but no one else in the Croslin family seems to care that much about him. And why would Tommy say something that implicated himself if he knew the truth would point to someone else? He would have to have been paid a great deal of money or afraid for his life, one or the other.

I very much doubt that Ron shot Haleigh, even accidentally. I can't see a guy who knows guns so well even firing off a shot if his beloved daughter was anywhere close, that makes no sense to me at all. Especially considering that it would leave pretty clear evidence wherever it happened. The Croslin's house at the time was not in some remote wooded area, was it? I'm sure there were other houses close by, somebody would have heard a gunshot and reported it, and there would have been screaming, no doubt. And even if it could have happened, what would guarantee that Tommy or Misty wouldn't talk? Well, Ron married Misty, but then he divorced her in 6 months, so wouldn't he have been a little worried that she might turn on him??

Ron's family is not wealthy or powerful, and I very much doubt if they've got the entire SO as well as the FBI and FDLE in their back pocket, so IF that theory was even remotely possible, I think it would have been uncovered by now. JMHO.

I know a lot of you believe it, but this theory just doesn't have much merit to me, I can't make the pieces fit. Sorry.

I very much doubt that Ron shot Haleigh, even accidentally. I can't see a guy who knows guns so well even firing off a shot if his beloved daughter was anywhere close, that makes no sense to me at all..

Ron is a drug addict, it all makes sense to me. He shot a mirror in his home,why would anyone who knew guns or cared about anyones safety ever do that?

My question would be, why would Tommy make up those stories about cousin Joe killing Haleigh and then forcing Tommy to go with him to dump her in the river? I cannot think of one logical reason why Tommy would lie to protect Ron. Misty might protect him, but no one else in the Croslin family seems to care that much about him. And why would Tommy say something that implicated himself if he knew the truth would point to someone else? He would have to have been paid a great deal of money or afraid for his life, one or the other.

I very much doubt that Ron shot Haleigh, even accidentally. I can't see a guy who knows guns so well even firing off a shot if his beloved daughter was anywhere close, that makes no sense to me at all. Especially considering that it would leave pretty clear evidence wherever it happened. The Croslin's house at the time was not in some remote wooded area, was it? I'm sure there were other houses close by, somebody would have heard a gunshot and reported it, and there would have been screaming, no doubt. And even if it could have happened, what would guarantee that Tommy or Misty wouldn't talk? Well, Ron married Misty, but then he divorced her in 6 months, so wouldn't he have been a little worried that she might turn on him??

Ron's family is not wealthy or powerful, and I very much doubt if they've got the entire SO as well as the FBI and FDLE in their back pocket, so IF that theory was even remotely possible, I think it would have been uncovered by now. JMHO.

I know a lot of you believe it, but this theory just doesn't have much merit to me, I can't make the pieces fit. Sorry.

Unfortunately and as sad as the whole situation is, I can make ALL the pieces fit..I maintain my stance.. Ron C shot his daughter...And for PCSO not to put any real pressure on Ron C or anyone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family tells me something is very hinky there too...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong