Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't harass people, public property or not, and that is exactly what they were doing.

No they weren't. Those guys were quiet. It isn't against the law to film anything as long as you're on public property.

Besides, It was George who charged at them...

Notice he only "broke bad" once the big neighbor "held him back."

hmmm subpoenas huh?? Damn I just know Cindy is going to flip about that.

Ok, as exciting as this can be....can't media at least hold up cue cards every once in a while!!!

I am willing to bet it's the neighbor that witnessed her backing in to the garage.. what do you think??

Someone should start a new thread, this one is really long.

lol i was thinking the same thing Stacy, they could at least say hey to us once in a while.

For the life of me I cannot find who emailed them this morning and they actually waved to us!!!

And I am getting confused with who's who here now because all the avitars are similar!!!!!!

And never forget, they are protecting Casey at Caylee's expense.

Yup.

I may as well get everything off my chest and then I'll shut up.

When I went back a few days ago and looked at every single video of Cindy, I was shocked to realize something.

Everybody talks about Casey's lack of 'normal' response to this situation. Everybody talks about how Cindy and George are grieving.

Well, I haven't seen a single sign of grief from Cindy since day 2 of her interviews. Approx July 18.

Now I know everybody has their own way to grieve. But Cindy is as off the chart as Casey is on that one.

Just as Casey has shown no signs of grief, neither has Cindy except somewhat in the third 911 call, and in some interviews for the next two days. That was it.

She refers to the possible smell of her beloved grandbaby's corpse as a bag of rotten pizza full of maggots.

She refers to the possible decomposition of her beloved grandbaby's corpse as hocus pocus.

I fully understand the denial of grief. I'd even venture to say more than most. Been there, done that, and just barely lived through it.

What Cindy is showing is not denial that is within the norm.

I watched her 'rage' video today 5 times. She shed not one single tear for her grandbaby. Barely mentioned her as a matter of fact. She got choked up not one time.

She raged about the system's and the media's mistreatment of Casey.

Caylee is gone and forgotten from that family. It's all about Casey, and all about Cindy, now.

WHERE'S CAYLEE??????

My favorite part was when George asked Little Dude for his buisness card lol
too funny

Caylee is gone and forgotten from that family. It's all about Casey, and all about Cindy, now.

WHERE'S CAYLEE??????

I was thinking about that too ... George imho is the only one I've not heard talk too much about Casey ... mainly Caylee

I have to say that I think you are completely correct BeanE! There is just something not right with that level of denial.

No they weren't. Those guys were quiet. It isn't against the law to film anything as long as you're on public property.

Besides, It was George who charged at them...

Notice he only "broke bad" once the big neighbor "held him back."

They weren't there watching or filming birds or for any other benign reason...they were trying to get a reaction. Harassment doesn't have to be verbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member