Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

According to the site we don't mention here, it could be Cindy trusted someone and it's the emails between them making admissions. I don't think she was hacked. It's the only way she can get of be accused of writing the emails.

Delicious! Could Cindy really be that dumb to know the true source of the email couldn't be figured out in 10 minutes? Especially since the FBI has them? :) This has the potential to be great fun.

Where were the Anthony's on Friday anyway?

I think this is where the real irony lies. Kathi forwards to the FBI because of the hacking - when the FBI is already investigating info received in an email from LG regarding the brush.

In all seriousness - this should never have happened and, in my opinion, it is very sad. No one has the right to steal the A's private emails and this is a case of someone going to far to take the law into their own hands. That person needs to learn some patience. KC will stand trial.

Salem
Yeah, I'd hate to win by cheating.

CA has made herself accessible by publicizing her phone and cell phone numbers. She has encouraged people to contact her personally with their Caylee "sightings." I have not personally noticed or seen it -- but are we sure she hasn't also given out her email addy?

Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents

That is what I was afraid of. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what if anything comes of this. I am just overly suspicious at this point of any/all developments that come out of the Ant colony.

CA has made herself accessible by publicizing her phone and cell phone numbers. She has encouraged people to contact her personally with their Caylee "sightings." I have not personally noticed or seen it -- but are we sure she hasn't also given out her email addy?

Her yahoo email was in the doc dump last week.

I like how she said they were out of town ( yea maybe as far as Mt. Dora) but yet George was seen on Thanksgiving driving his billboard around...maybe it was GA ....I've said all along he would roll and their marriage would go out the door. Ca is the plotter.....and yes everyone must obey the queen in the ANTS house.....he needs the truth to come out....this is killing poor GA inside....

To read her e-mail.

People get into their significant other's e-mail all the time. The "mark as unread" option must have been invented to aid snoops.

If there was no such thing as snoopy people, there wouldn't be a demand for sites to tell how to get into private myspace accounts.

Sorry, I left the sentence hanging...what could the motive be for alledging you were hacked? What's to be gained?

My take on this is she was probably saying things she shouldn't have been and made this up to cover her backside.

That's what I am saying!

CA/KC when you tell the truth you don't have to make up stories to cover up and keep things straight-novel concept, I know!

Unless she sent it from her computer, and then she would have to show this hacker gained access to her house.

All I get out of this is it backs my assertions there is little to no intelligence at play here. If Cindy is charged with obstruction at some point, her computer will be confiscated again, and anything on it can be used as evidence against her. :bang:

I totally and completely agree 110% with this. I'm leaning to the "no" instead of the "little".

I absolutely believe her email account was hacked. I personally know someone who had their yahoo account hacked and this was the exact same scenario: could not get into the email account and emails were forwarded to other people.

All you need to know to hack into someone's yahoo account is their birthdate, their country of residence, their zipcode and the answer to the secret question which the user makes up when they sign up.

Cake, I tell you. Piece o' cake.

And this is the same woman so many people were feeling sorry for this morning! Now I have one more reason to NOT feel sorry for her.

I wonder if Lee could have guessed the password? Did Cindy have such a simplistic password that anyone could have guessed it?

Cindy had better hope that there was nothing in the emails that was in direct conflict of what she had already told the FBI. IMO, the emails are probably worse than we know.
The FBI has come into this information legally and I would love to know what they think about them.

Just give then enough rope and they will hang themselves. JMO

Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents

~~~Bolded by me

I agree.

As soon as LG sent that info about the "wrong hairbrush" to the FBI, law enforcement had a reason to get a search warrant for the computers.

Just because they have apparently not acted upon that right, as of yet, does not mean that they cannot go in at any time to do so.

Anything that they find on those computers that is deemed evidentiary towards a charge of obstruction (or any other charge) can be prosecutable.

Just because someone has hacked into Cindy's yahoo account does not release her from any potential liability or responsibility.

I absolutely believe her email account was hacked. I personally know someone who had their yahoo account hacked and this was the exact same scenario: could not get into the email account and emails were forwarded to other people.

All you need to know to hack into someone's yahoo account is their birthdate, their country of residence, their zipcode and the answer to the secret question which the user makes up when they sign up.

Cake, I tell you. Piece o' cake.

Might be a piece of cake, but it is a crime. I think one or all of the Anthony's know exactly what happened. My opinion, of course.

That is what I was afraid of. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what if anything comes of this. I am just overly suspicious at this point of any/all developments that come out of the Ant colony.

I am suspicious of anything from them, too.

But, I know how easy it is to get into people's yahoo accounts to read their e-mail. And Cindy's yahoo e-mail address was recently made public.

So, it COULD have happened.

I think it will be tracked if it did. They tracked Melinda Duckett's hack into her ex-husband's myspace e-mail account.

What I thought was interesting while listening to the 12 minute tape of her saying she didnt obstruct justice were 2 things.
#1. she said her and casey went throgh caylees barettes and stripped the sheets. Why would they strip the sheets looking for caylee's hair when she say she washes them every week since caylees been missing.
#2. She said casey bought an air mattress for caylee? Did I hear that right? Where was she using the air mattress? I don't remember any of her friends say caylee slept on an air matress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back