2009.03.30 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are not going to believe this. Well there's a woman that I work with that has obviously not been following the case BUT she says that she thinks KC is innocent! Are you kidding me?????? She claims that the meter reader killed the little girl. She needs to join WS! She thinks that KC sold Caylee and was waiting on her money which is the reason she did not report her missing for 31 days and that is the reason KC broke down when they found the body on Suburban. At first I was convinced that everyone thought this KC was guilty and I am suprised that some people actually think she's innocent! WTH!

Wait til she hears all the evidence. She'll change her tune.

It was said on Nancy...not by Nancy...that someone is planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it. I think this is horrible. I can't imagine them releasing picture of this. I don't know why anyone would even want to see it. We are talking about Caylee. Some things don't need to be put out to the media and this is one of them. It makes me sick to even think of it.

If those pictures are released, I REFUSE to look at them. How disrespectful is that?! :furious:

You guys are not going to believe this. Well there's a woman that I work with that has obviously not been following the case BUT she says that she thinks KC is innocent! Are you kidding me?????? She claims that the meter reader killed the little girl. She needs to join WS! She thinks that KC sold Caylee and was waiting on her money which is the reason she did not report her missing for 31 days and that is the reason KC broke down when they found the body on Suburban. At first I was convinced that everyone thought this KC was guilty and I am suprised that some people actually think she's innocent! WTH!

I bet JB hopes there are a lot more people out there who feel the same way.

It was said on Nancy...not by Nancy...that someone is planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it. I think this is horrible. I can't imagine them releasing picture of this. I don't know why anyone would even want to see it. We are talking about Caylee. Some things don't need to be put out to the media and this is one of them. It makes me sick to even think of it.

There are probably lots of reasons Baez doesn't want to disclose where the dollars going to Casey's defense team came from.

Word must have leaked to the prosecutors that this deal was in the works or they wouldn't have specifically mentioned that specific photo sale during the hearing.

IMO

It sounds like your co-worker might be somebody JB would want on the jury! :D

There are probably lots of reasons Baez doesn't want to disclose where the dollars going to Casey's defense team came from.

Word must have leaked to the prosecutors that this deal was in the works or they wouldn't have specifically mentioned that specific photo sale in advance.

IMO

Do you reall think JB leaked the skull photo? That would certainly explain how he's paying for the dream team. That would be so dispicable words cannot describe. If he did he should be disbarred and then tarred and feathered. I'm sure KC would agree to this. She'll do anything to get out of jail and back to her skanky life style.

I actually think she did. What would she need to research "self-defense" for killing a 2 y/o? Then there also was "neck breaking", and "household weapons". :waitasec: MOO

I'm in agreement with you there.........

Don't forget she told Amy that she was "Getting the House" too..

I'm in agreement with you there.........

Don't forget she told Amy that she was "Getting the House" too..
Yes ~ that too! Maybe LE doesn't have any evidence of her following through with it, but I do think getting rid of her mother was going through her mind. MOO

Caller commenting on party pictures of Casey sucking lollipops, saying it looks like an ecstasy lollipop, with the sexual behavior going on.

-- ashamedly, I did ecstasy in my younger years (my late teen and early 20's - the late 80's early 90's)... never heard of any "x-pops" ... later in my life, as a professional, I knew of "Fentanyl Pops" ... (never personally used them) but as an RN, I administered them ... Definitely never heard of "x pops" though... (before you judge ... people CAN change!) I have been, an exemplary nurse AND subsequently an ethical lawyer! I do not defend my drug use as a youth and only include it as a testimony to fact! I know that this does not make me less of a person, only human ... a human with reletive experiences! Yes, I wish I had done things differently and plan to raise my daughter with higher morals ... before you judge!!!!

Yes ~ that too! Maybe LE doesn't have any evidence of her following through with it, but I do think getting rid of her mother was going through her mind. MOO

I wonder if both the senior A's were about to meet with a terrible accident.

Nancy's on again for anyone who missed her the first time! :)

-- ashamedly, I did ecstasy in my younger years (my late teen and early 20's - the late 80's early 90's)... never heard of any "x-pops" ... later in my life, as a professional, I knew of "Fentanyl Pops" ... (never personally used them) but as an RN, I administered them ... Definitely never heard of "x pops" though... (before you judge ... people CAN change!) I have been, an exemplary nurse AND subsequently an ethical lawyer! I do not defend my drug use as a youth and only include it as a testimony to fact! I know that this does not make me less of a person, only human ... a human with reletive experiences! Yes, I wish I had done things differently and plan to raise my daughter with higher morals ... before you judge!!!!

Judge you? You've got to be kidding me! You're a nurse AND a lawyer AND a mom? You're my hero! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

hmmm.. sounds reasonable that is, if you are smoking a crack pipe on a regular basis ......:cool:

awwwwwwwww, im just kidding :laugh:
im sure this person is nice but just...errrr lets say UNINFORMED :cool:

I wonder if both the senior A's were about to meet with a terrible accident.

would not surprise me if she would have chloroformed them to death

all 3 of them CA, GA and Caylee and then blamed GA

would not surprise me if she would have chloroformed them to death

all 3 of them CA, GA and Caylee and then blamed GA
From the computer searches it seems there would've been a physical altercation where she would've grabbed something (household weapon) to defend herself with (self-defense). I tend to think CA would've been the target moreso than dad. ;) MOO

breaking news: Nancy Grace headlines story A

Cut to Male Reporter: He repeats story A.

Cut to Female Reporter: She repeats story A.

Story A , it turns out, is not new news, but weeks old.

Never mind, cut to our producer on the scene, Nitisha Lance: who repeats story A.

And the strangest thing is, I keep watching it.

Go figure.

Are you serious? When is this suppose to happen?

They didn't know when...I hope I didn't hear that wrong but I don't think that I did. I want to read the transcript of Nancy's show when it comes out. Is it found under her name in a search?

They didn't know when...I hope I didn't hear that wrong but I don't think that I did. I want to read the transcript of Nancy's show when it comes out. Is it found under her name in a search?

I heard the State is releasing more evidence to Baez that will include pictures of Caylee w/the duct tape.
I highly doubt those pictures will be included in the doc dump we get.
We did not see any pictures of Caylee's remains from Suburban Drive, and that's the way it should be out of respect for Caylee.
We won't be seeing anything graphic.

You are so right. Plus I already hate KC and don't know if my heart could stand any more hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans