Reaction score
Age last seen: 24
Age now: 25
Race: White female
Hair color: Red/Auburn
Eyes Color: Green
Height: 64.0
Weight: 120.0
Scars and Marks: piercing belly button, lip.

Circumstances: Victoria may have stolen money from someone.

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Tatro is asked to contact Eureka Police Department.

Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27769/19/

Another missing Humboldt County woman! I follow these cases because I once lived there, and I haven't heard about her at all. From what I can tell, she is still missing. There has been no activity on her FB page since July 30, 2014. Based on the mugshot and her FB comments, drugs interrupted her life in 2013, but she appeared to be back on track in 2014. Apparently not, though. She has two little boys. :(

https://www.facebook.com/victoria.tatro1

Bumping for Victoria. Where are you pretty mommy?

Over two years and it seems like nothing is being done to find her - she has become nothing more than a statistic. How very sad. She certainly doesn't look like life was good to her. No family or friend could come up with a more flattering picture of her? Excuse me she has better photos on her Facebook but noticed that she is never smiling as a matter fact looks sad in most of them.

Over two years and it seems like nothing is being done to find her - she has become nothing more than a statistic. How very sad. She certainly doesn't look like life was good to her. No family or friend could come up with a more flattering picture of her? Excuse me she has better photos on her Facebook but noticed that she is never smiling as a matter fact looks sad in most of them.

Yes, everyone surrounding Victoria seems very passive and resigned...and it is extremely sad. It takes family and friends to help LE. Danielle Bertolini and Sheila Franks have had tremendous family support in the searches and keeping their cases going. Even with all that, Sheila is still missing, as are Danielle's skeletal remains (her skull was found).

Victoria seemed to try soooo hard to be optimistic and get her life together with her Mary Kay Cosmetics business. I think anyone who has gotten involved in drugs in Eureka and gets off them should leave Eureka immediately and never look back. It's very hard not to relapse there IMO. Her husband seemed to have an idea about what happened and who did it, but without proof, LE's hands are tied.

Bumping for Victoria. Here's hoping for answers in 2017. :heartbeat:

Thanks Gardener for posting this article on the HumCo threads. I didn’t see it earlier and every thread I go to post it on, you’ve already been there! Nice work!

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14683

This Jane Doe was found December 14, 2014 and the estimated time of death is April 2014 and December 2014, Victoria Tatro went missing on August 1 2014. The face resemblance is uncanny, she was found wearing a floral blouse. I found on Victoria's facebook a picture of her wearing a very similar blouse as the one used as an example on Namus. The body was found according to google maps 300 miles away from Eureka. It's quite far away, but there's a highway straight next to the dumpsite to Eureka.
attachment.php

Victoria had a navel piercing, Jane Doe's remains had a random piercing. No mention of tattoos, as the remains were found mostly decomposed.

Attachments

• 2015_02213.jpg
    2015_02213.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 4f194373b94f1c99f1e67ffca4fa8e54.jpg
    4f194373b94f1c99f1e67ffca4fa8e54.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 346
[QUOTE = Dyakt; 13967231] Lei no? Non ho idea di cosa significhi. Puoi chiarire? [/QUOTE]

Her profile not is in the exclusion match for this UID, ok?

[QUOTE = Dyakt; 13967231] Lei no? Non ho idea di cosa significhi. Puoi chiarire?

Her profile not is in the exclusion match for this UID, ok?[/QUOTE]

Oohh.. Yeah, it's not. I'm still bit put off by the height difference, but she does look a lot like her. I saw there was a thread for the UID where she had not been mentioned as a possibility. Victoria is such a sad case, especially when you go look at her (ex?)- husbands posts about her. It's like everyone around her knows what happened and just gave up on her.

Her profile not is in the exclusion match for this UID, ok?

Oohh.. Yeah, it's not. I'm still bit put off by the height difference, but she does look a lot like her. I saw there was a thread for the UID where she had not been mentioned as a possibility. Victoria is such a sad case, especially when you go look at her (ex?)- husbands posts about her. It's like everyone around her knows what happened and just gave up on her.[/QUOTE]

Nice work! Could you link the UID thread please so one of us can post this on that thread. :) Victoria does look a lot like her and seems taller than 5’4” to me. I’m not sure she wore size 0 jeans, but she could have lost weight since her FB photos, especially if she got back into drugs. Such a sad case. :(

I found the UID thread and posted the info about Victoria. It turns out that she’s been considered before but not submitted. It was suggested that I submit her, but I passed the buck right back since I don’t know how. Leaving it to the experts on that thread. :)

Here’s my post on that thread.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ack-floral-top-Dec-14&p=13977292#post13977292
Ooh you are right, she has been considered. I had somehow completely missed it when browsing through. But thank you :)

Ooh you are right, she has been considered. I had somehow completely missed it when browsing through. But thank you :)

I got more encouragement to submit Victoria, so I will give it a try even though I’m a newbie at it. Since UID info is sometimes incorrect, I think the differences aren’t enough to rule her out and not send her in. Here’s hoping! Thanks for bringing the UID here!

I got an email from the Doe Network rep saying Victoria has not been compared to the UID before so their panel will take a look at it and notify me if there is a match. I assume that if she isn’t a match her name will show up as “ruled out” on the UID’s NamUS page. I’m not sure how long the process takes, but Victoria’s strong NamUS profile should help it go faster. This is why families need to submit DNA and dentals (if available). It felt good to try to do something for Victoria. Thanks Dyakt for posting about the UID here!
:loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back