Guy who hangs by skin hooks...

Would you call that being 'high on himself'?

What goes up must come down...sooner or later?

This had to be some kind of jack-*advertiser censored* stunt gone wrong...

This had to be some kind of jack-*advertiser censored* stunt gone wrong...

It's not a stunt, it's body hanging. MAJOR endorphin release, I'm sure he didn't hurt much from the fall at first. I've seen it in person before during a thrash metal concert, and it's like a train wreck. You can't look away, you can't look at it. It makes your back HURT to look at it. Especially when they're swinging around and someone JUMPS up and HANGS on them, the meathooks look like they're tearing and you see blood. Eeew.

My daughter was about ten when we were at the concert, and soon as I saw it was going to happen (I hadn't known), I sent her to the upstairs (three floored building of concerts) to find a seat for the show we were waiting on. She backed out, left, came back, backed out, left, came back. Finally, she came up to me and said "Mommy, I don't want to look, but I just can't STOP looking." I said "Don't worry baby, see ALL these people around us? They all feel EXACTLY the same way."

She's 16 now, it didn't hurt her psyche any, but I had to question at the time if it would!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back