Transformation of EB/Zahra

mistressammie

Reaction score
http://www.flickr.com/photos/547464...6494@N07/5076239755/in/set-72157625152083268/

I saw this link to pics of Zahra and EB and didn't realize what a transformation EB had gone through. I remember a few other posters talking about a transformation in Zahra as well.

EB has obviously lost weight, but in my opinion, she seemed to get quite a bit older in a short period as well. It reminds me of the Faces of Meth pictures and got me to thinking about drugs, etc.

It seems that while EB began looking more haggardly, Zahra looked sicker, not as healthy, etc. I just started thinking that it would be easier for me to believe the horrible things that have happened to Zahra have happened because EB or AB or both freaked out while using drugs or something...

Do we have any information on drug use, possible past drug charges, etc? Forgive me if I've missed something. I have tried to catch up as much as possible on this case, but I'm sure there are things I'm missing.

I've mentioned Zahra's transformation several times. Without knowing the dates of her pictures, it's hard to say with certainty that there was a downward spiral, but I speculate about it none the less.

From adorable, rosey cheeked, smiling little girl, to a somber child with a butchered boy's haircut. She doesn't appear sick to me, she appears "troubled".

What I wouldn't give to know whether Zahra herself hacked off her hair, or whether EB did that.

ITA - and the picture of the 'black eye' really troubled me. As for EB, I think her transformation was huge. I'm not sure how long they'd been together, but less than 3 years is what I heard in one place. In that amount of time, she lost a tremendous amount of weight and to me, looks 10 years older.

This was discussed a couple of times in the threads. If you search under Zahra Baker and the tag "oxy", you will be directed to several posts in threads #7 and #35. I know the tag "meth" will likely bring up some hits too, although based on information gleaned from now-inaccessible social networking sites, we were leaning toward prescription drug abuse IIRC.

I've always wondered about the black eye phone picture of Zahra that surfaced. To me she looked smaller, her face looked swollen and the bandana on her head ... it just made me think it may have been taken when she was going through her cancer treatments. I really didn't think Zahra looked sick in some of the later photos.

Do we know who took that black eye photo and when it was taken? Sorry to much info has been released over the last month and now my memory is failing me in regards to this photo.

Just about every time I've seen pictures of EB taken in the past couple of years, the word 'Meth' pops into my mind.

I'm relieved to know others noticed it to. It just seems so obvious to me.
Meth use would also seem to explain some of her suspected behaviors.

Nothing creates as drastic a physical transformation, in such a short time, as smoking methamphetamine. From what I have learned, snorting or even 'shooting up' meth doesn't wreak havoc on a person's looks quite as quickly as smoking it. (And, it's a myth that all Meth users are covered in sores- some are, some aren't. It can also take a few years for some peoples teeth to show signs of rotting).

That's not to say she didn't also abuse prescription drugs, but I don't think prescription drugs alone would cause what we are discussing regarding her looks.

This is my opinion only, of course.

(BTW- I have never done Meth myself, but I have seen first hand the effects of this drug on other people, unfortunately).

I've always wondered about the black eye phone picture of Zahra that surfaced. To me she looked smaller, her face looked swollen and the bandana on her head ... it just made me think it may have been taken when she was going through her cancer treatments. I really didn't think Zahra looked sick in some of the later photos.

Do we know who took that black eye photo and when it was taken? Sorry to much info has been released over the last month and now my memory is failing me in regards to this photo.

I want to say it was Brittany Bentley's mom...but I honestly can't say for certain.

I have to agree with the posters who thinks the "transformation" of EB looks like meth. What I do know is that after significant Meth use, I have seen the following with parents:
1) Meth users are not usually hungry but they eat a lot of sweets. Most meth using parents don't fix meals regularly but often have candy sitting around the hours.
2) Meth is "speed" and parents will often go a "runner" where they are up for days on end and then sleep for days to make up for the lost sleep.
3) Meth causes "speed meanies" in which the users can get mean and angry to those around them (scary for small children).
4) I have seen parents have "meth psychosis" - (one Mom I knew went to the ER claiming headlice had laid eggs in her eyes).

Whether these things are caused from the Meth or from the sleep deprivation or a combination of both, the end result is children don't get their needs met from a care provider who is peaking and tweaking.

I read in 1 thread here that EB had bi pass surgery but no link or proof.

I still think it is drugs.

We do KNOW she sold drugs, from relatives and arrest road rage.
We do KNOW EB abused Zahra from witnesses.

EB's own Father mentioned drugs (IIRC)

Don't forget the fraudulent checks and the $10K from her Mystery Man.

Just about every time I've seen pictures of EB taken in the past couple of years, the word 'Meth' pops into my mind.

I'm relieved to know others noticed it to. It just seems so obvious to me.
Meth use would also seem to explain some of her suspected behaviors.

Nothing creates as drastic a physical transformation, in such a short time, as smoking methamphetamine. From what I have learned, snorting or even 'shooting up' meth doesn't wreak havoc on a person's looks quite as quickly as smoking it. (And, it's a myth that all Meth users are covered in sores- some are, some aren't. It can also take a few years for some peoples teeth to show signs of rotting).

That's not to say she didn't also abuse prescription drugs, but I don't think prescription drugs alone would cause what we are discussing regarding her looks.

This is my opinion only, of course.

(BTW- I have never done Meth myself, but I have seen first hand the effects of this drug on other people, unfortunately).

smart blonde, I have had the same thoughts regarding EB's appearance, although I have also suspected she could be smoking crack cocaine. Very similar patterns of weight loss, aggression, and self-absorbed behavior. You often see abuse of prescription drugs with both meth and crack smokers, as they will sometimes use sleeping pills, tranquilizers and muscle relaxants in order to get a few hours sleep now and then.

I just want to add this page from Wikipedia.
It has some really good information for those that are interested:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meth[/ame]

I agree she looks like she's been on some drugs but I think since scripts have been mentioned she may be doing ads. For anyone not familiar with 'ads' it's adderall which is prescribed for ADD/ADHD and if you don't have ADD/ADHD it has the same effects of cocaine or speed but cost next to nothing. They can be swallowed, chewed or snorted and DRASTIC weight loss and aging are side effects.

I agree she looks like she's been on some drugs but I think since scripts have been mentioned she may be doing ads. For anyone not familiar with 'ads' it's adderall which is prescribed for ADD/ADHD and if you don't have ADD/ADHD it has the same effects of cocaine or speed but cost next to nothing. They can be swallowed, chewed or snorted and DRASTIC weight loss and aging are side effects.
That's interesting. Would she have to have access to a prescription, or is this obtainable from a dealer, the same way she could get meth?

Do you know what the psychological effects would be?

Thanks in advance...

I have always had that thought also. It was rumored that she was a drug dealer of some sort. I believe that she was on drugs. The "meth" look is most certainly there.

Has anyone noticed the stiking resemblence to "Richard Rameriz" the night stalker serial killer.

( i am sorry I do not know how to post a picture on here of him, however I am sure some of you are familiar who he is. Google image seach him)

no relation to him but she looks very similar to him. Pure Evil

That's interesting. Would she have to have access to a prescription, or is this obtainable from a dealer, the same way she could get meth?

Do you know what the psychological effects would be?

Thanks in advance...

Np! It's a pretty common script and very easy to come by even though it's in high demand. I was put on Adderall 2 years ago and lost 60lbs in 2-3 months so people would ask how I did it and long story short I couldn't believe how many people would try to buy them off of me! I guess you could say I learned a lot fast. As for psychological effects afaik it does the same thing as coke, speed or meth including people doing unbelievable things to get their hands on some. Im no expert but this is just what I've seen for myself. Hth.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-cops-search-wood-chipper-mulch/story?id=11868397

"... seen in a dimly lit cell phone image with what Baker family friend Brandy Stapleton called a visible bruise under her right eye. Stapleton said she took the photo, obtained exclusively by ABC News, on Aug. 9 -- the last day she saw the little girl.

smart blonde, I have had the same thoughts regarding EB's appearance, although I have also suspected she could be smoking crack cocaine. Very similar patterns of weight loss, aggression, and self-absorbed behavior. You often see abuse of prescription drugs with both meth and crack smokers, as they will sometimes use sleeping pills, tranquilizers and muscle relaxants in order to get a few hours sleep now and then.

I worked in the entertainment industry at one time --- which has a LOT of drug use among the executives, that I saw. One woman would come into work SCREAMING and throwing things (she was the boss), and it was so obvious she just did her cocaine red nose, eyes, shaking, etc. She was so violent that I stood up and told her I was quitting, and then she broke down in sobs and was all over me begging me not to. If EB was doing cocaine, I cringe at that poor little defenseless girl being her victim.

I have always had that thought also. It was rumored that she was a drug dealer of some sort. I believe that she was on drugs. The "meth" look is most certainly there.

Has anyone noticed the stiking resemblence to "Richard Rameriz" the night stalker serial killer.

( i am sorry I do not know how to post a picture on here of him, however I am sure some of you are familiar who he is. Google image seach him)

no relation to him but she looks very similar to him. Pure Evil

I would second that...and the other word that comes to mind when I see EB's transformation is hideous! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back