2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I don't where she hides those gigantics testicles in those tight jeans, but I'm just gobsmacked that she walked right out the front door. I don't know why I should be surprised but... just wow! Shaking my head.

Let the LIES begin... *sigh*

what a sad , sad day.

Honey, the lies began a long, LONG time ago. Nothing will change. ::sigh::

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Lots of media and protesters now at spot we have been since 7... Plane has engines running

I think Ohio came up because one of the planes they found tonight was supposedly heading to Ohio...

Well they say you can't out run a police radio.....she will not be able to out run the internet....

Twitter Has a spot Casey Anthony site where everyone will twitter at a sighting of her and let everyone know where she is.

While I'm seeing and reading all of this I keep having real flashbacks of seeing my son (fresh back from Iraq) and all the other searchers coming back from the fields after having searched for Caylee. They were all so dedicated and frustrated and honorable.

The contrast is just too, too much!

Beside I dont think Rick would let her come any where near him. JMO

I don't think Rick would have anything to do with her..........he had some pretty strong words about her.

They're saying the flight plan has been changed

OH NOOOOOOOOO! Lippman announcing just this minute on Fox that anew Foundation the Anthonys have started. It is to support the new law.. It will be announced and opened for donations this week..

OMG, OMG, OMG...I can't take this, Oh please dear Lord. Stop the insanity..

Obviously, looking for a quick buck for the wedding next month...oh dear Lordy..

Very Bad Idea,Cindy and George !

You are not trustworthy and asking for money is the epitome of arrogance.
Are you that out of touch with reality?

Is the van driving out to the plane ....yup. Guess we will only see a quick dodge into the plane

And the newest reality show will be: Where In The World Is Casey Anthony?

I noticed that too. He probably said to her "Good Luck" and she thanked him. Did you also notice that all the OCSO personnel had bullet proof vests on?

Personally, I do not believe he said anything to FCA. I have respect for the OCSO personnel especially in regards to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member