2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
When being questioned about his affair with KH,George's statement,"that is funny"was a dead giveaway to me. Of the three,Lee put on the worst act of all.To me,it seemed so totally fake. It was pathetic. The story served two purposes. It got Casey an acquittal, and makes for a better story for interviews and book deals. IMO

You mean that his answer indicated that he was guilty as h##l? When I confront my beloved son about something I know he has done wrong, he says 'What are you talking about?" very dramatically,which is just a stall for a better answer and a dead giveaway that yes, he did it, :)

That answer of George's was so odd. If he had in fact he was innocent, he would have been furious..so obviously, he WAS lying..but it was still a strange way to behave. The A's are a despicable lot. Lee's response of "yes and no"(about Casey's lies?) is an example of how they were coached on how to tap dance and that they did.

Where is Tonya Rieman when we need her? I want major body analysis here.

Mike G. keeps saying the KC is a "free woman." I don't see her being free at all. In fact...she is a captive of photographers and people who will always be hounding her. Her best freedom was in jail. KC...you better be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Her life is going to be hell on earth and she is young! So many years to feel the wrath.
Oh, my violin just got strings back and yet it is only playing tears for Caylee.

She already HAS a cult following, look at the threads and number of posts here and other forums. It's like a train wreck, no one wants to watch it but they can't take their eyes off it. Talking about her is not keeping Caylee's memory alive. I hope the news media backs off and starts focusing on something else.

I wish someone was watching the A's house. I'd love to know if they are home. I know they said their house was dark last night, but is there any activity there today? I don't think ICA went there, but I'd love to know if they are with her.

Sorry, don't have it. was on HLN this morning. IMO, obviously she changed her clothes in the car, took the bun down into a long pony tail and looked scared chitless as she ran up to a guy at the hangar.

I saw that clip at the airport too. I do think that it was KC. She ran like a rabbit to get on that plane and it was interesting to watch. I hope that we get a clip for posting soon.

I think there are a number of eccentric well off men all around the world that have offered to take her in, like having a pet Leopard or Boa constrictor. Excitement of having something "Dangerous".

She already HAS a cult following, look at the threads and number of posts here and other forums. It's like a train wreck, no one wants to watch it but they can't take their eyes off it. Talking about her is not keeping Caylee's memory alive. I hope the news media backs off and starts focusing on something else.

By 'cult following', I meant people who actually interact with her. Not people who have been following the murder of her daughter. I don't see many of us signing up to chat with her on FB. :crazy:

The fool on the left is already proposing marriage: Good luck to him with Casey as a wife.

keyufjdj:medium
ap_casey_free_110717_wg.jpg

Ya think Jose went straight home to wife after dropping Casey off at CM's office?

I look at it like this....I'm interested in these cases and the WTH causes these cases. I've been here for 3 years watching her trying to figure it out. With her "out" now, we will get to see how she reacts etc......just like Ted Bundy, I wanna know. And yes that's a choppy statement but I have a great dane pulling on my shirt.........forgive me, lol.

I saw that clip at the airport too. I do think that it was KC. She ran like a rabbit to get on that plane and it was interesting to watch. I hope that we get a clip for posting soon.
She will be running for the rest of her life! I would guess JB said you're on your own. Go for it!

However, if JB is "supposedly" a broker for any films, interviews, etc., then the two of them must have some POA to stay in touch.

Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmm?

Those are the worst shoes in the history of shoes....the same person who picked out the ruffled blouse must have picked these shoes too!

She'll only be ignored if she chooses to be, not because society will. It's naive to think that the first interview she does won't attract millions of viewers and that alone will give her a big paycheck. This is the same society that flocks to watch shows like jersey shore and to see what paris hilton is doing. This will be no different.

True but i wont watch it!

I think i know everything i need to know!

OOOoooo, NG is gonna need therapy when she sees the sign telling her she's not God. :floorlaugh:

Ok, If I was this big time aquitted criminal and thought that I was sought after by every media out. So important that I had to be whisked away in the wee hous of the morning amist throngs of not so well wishers to a secret plane with a secret destination. I would be da*ned embarassed that Geraldo was going to be the dude that got my first interview....jus sayin'.:crazy:

I hope someone is starting a petition to Rupert at FNC to tell him that he better not "go there" with a G/ Perp in Chief. If we could make a list of who we hate most from the trial(tough call), mine would read like this;

THE JURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ICA
CM
Geraldo
The entire A. family
JB
Timms
LKB
Janie
Roy and Roy's son.
Dr. Spitz
HHBP
Fake grief counselor.
River

Heroes:
Caylee Marie Anthony.
JA and LDB(=)
Dr. G.
Yuri,John A. and other LE.
Mark E.
Nancy G.("the devil is dancing tonight")
CA"s time keeper at work.
Jesse G.

anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads