Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the chart, that is possible. The Moon is square either Neptune of photos or Uranus of transmitting them, as those two outer planets were in mutual reception when he drafted his reply to the demand for a report. I also remember how much difficulty The Team was having with New Age technology but this is not only their primo expert but one of the few remaining. To send less than all would be negligent and self-defeating. I just can't imagine that they would stop short. Now if Dr. Spitz is feeling very rough, he may have reduced the number he inspected out of weakness but it seems unlikely since he could view them lying down.

If I'm not mistaken weren't those photos on a CD which I would imagine were protected so they could not be printed or reproduced. If that is the case then it's possible Dr. Spitz was viewing the photos on his computer which may not be to his advantage. More burdensome than holding 5x7's in your hands. Is it possible he skimmed through them because he needed to make that deadline??? Could this involve the Neptune/Uranus cocktail?

From the chart, that is possible. The Moon is square either Neptune of photos or Uranus of transmitting them, as those two outer planets were in mutual reception when he drafted his reply to the demand for a report. I also remember how much difficulty The Team was having with New Age technology but this is not only their primo expert but one of the few remaining. To send less than all would be negligent and self-defeating. I just can't imagine that they would stop short. Now if Dr. Spitz is feeling very rough, he may have reduced the number he inspected out of weakness but it seems unlikely since he could view them lying down.

Tuba and Lambchop -

I have been reading a few other sites where they are going over the scientific evidence. It seems the defense experts are either not being given all of the items to look at or it's being purposely left out of the their reports if it could help the prosecution. I am speaking mostly about things I've read about the bug reports and the plant reports.

It would seem to me that if they've followed this scenario for the plants and bugs they would be doing the same thing with the autopsy. JMO, IMO and all that jazz.

Sal

If true, that leads any defense expert witness down a path to doom because all of the photos will be available at trial & the prosecutors will have these experts for lunch, refuting all faulty conclusions with reality.

The CD would be awkward to view for one bedridden. Anything that hobbled his assessment is grossly unfair to him & to the case. Saturn retrograde in Libra affecting him personally and Moon in the House of case law and common law inside the Pleiades star cluster reflects a strike against basic legal principles. The doctor is Mercury conjunct Jupiter~sound, educated judgment but the retrograde Saturn is within his control. Therefore it is for him to demand more materials in order to render studied, complete opinions, not a partial determination.

By the time this preliminary report went through the pipeline, Sun was midpoint Mars/Uranus. This will lead to such consequences as needed changes & corrections made in anger at the violation of forensic ethics and requirements. The Sun had not yet arrived at this midpoint when Dr. Spitz faxed his findings but had only minutes to go, minutes which would be consumed by receiving it and filing it the next day.

You will also note that the degree on the cusp of House 6, his work on this and his detailed study, is not only a degree of crisis in common or mutable Signs but is also the degree in the postings about a Fatal Flaw in the defense case that first surfaced in February (from my current searches). This notion about the skull and the tape has no future.

By the time this preliminary report went through the pipeline, Sun was midpoint Mars/Uranus. This will lead to such consequences as needed changes & corrections made in anger at the violation of forensic ethics and requirements. The Sun had not yet arrived at this midpoint when Dr. Spitz faxed his findings but had only minutes to go, minutes which would be consumed by receiving it and filing it the next day.

You will also note that the degree on the cusp of House 6, his work on this and his detailed study, is not only a degree of crisis in common or mutable Signs but is also the degree in the postings about a Fatal Flaw in the defense case that first surfaced in February (from my current searches). This notion about the skull and the tape has no future.

And this is what makes me believe he may not have seen all the pictures, just some of them. Makes one wonder because they were not suppose to do anything with the CD except view the photos.

Salvarenga, was the discovery about the information left out by defense for the bug examination reports released in February?

[/B]

And this is what makes me believe he may not have seen all the pictures, just some of them. Makes one wonder because they were not suppose to do anything with the CD except view the photos.

Salvarenga, was the discovery about the information left out by defense for the bug examination reports released in February?

I don't know if I can link the actual article here but if you go to xxxxxxx site. You will see a report that her team wrote specfically addressing what was given to the defense bug experts and what was not.

Furthermore, on Valhall's site, The Hinky Meter, has published several reports referring to Defense Experts. Several Defense Experts are only looking at certain reports written by Prosecution experts and trying to pick them apart...never actually performing their own separate tests....many have never actually seen in their hands the actual evidence, only viewed select photographs that were sent to them by the defense, etc.

Valhall has several articles and XXXXX's article was just added yesterday. Both are very good reads. I won't go into them further since this is the astrology thread.

Tuba -

I wanted to give you some insight into the way Dr. Spitz acted during the Phil Spector trial:

http://losangelestrials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-trial-dr-werner-spitz.html

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-retrial-day-thirty-eight.html

More things I've found that may bring insight into Dr. Spitz:

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/search/label/Werner%20Spitz

Tuba -

I have been keeping an eye on the Judicial Automated Calendering System for the Frye hearings to be scheduled. Today, they are finally showing. As of this morning, they are only listed for 03/23 starting at 9AM (estimating 6 hours) and 03/24 starting at 9AM (estimating 6 hours). At this point nothing is scheduled for Friday, 03/25. The next date is a Status Conference on 04/08 at 1:30PM.

Can be verified through here:

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp

You will have to select Criminal Division 99 and then select through the dates to see what's scheduled.

My posts keep getting edited so I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post here anymore but I thought this might be of interest to you Tuba:

Clerk of Courts: Casey Anthony trial could be "canceled or suspended"
Orange County Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner says threatened cuts to her budget could put Casey Anthony trial in jeopardy.

More detail over in the Astro Time-Stamped MEDIA Thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6222724&postcount=445"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

respectfully shortened
My posts keep getting edited so I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post [/B]

With the exception of our TIME-STAMPED MEDIA Thread, it is suggested members post the links to the articles one brings to any of our threads, along with short snips vs long lengthy text copy.

In addition, there are a few sites that are not allowed on the WS site so those links or notations about the non-allowed site or owner will be removed per Administration.

Thanks Salvarenga for bringing us all that you do! You are always right on top of doc releases, court info dates & times and mainstream news releases, so please continue with your fine contributions.

As I noted a few days ago, if anyone finds a current Mainstream news release not already posted in the Time-Stamped MEDIA Thread dedicated to a specific case, do go ahead and post it there.

If someone wants to make sure an news item is immediately brought to the attention of one of the Astros, you certainly can post a 'one liner' ie: The County Clerk is concerned that budget costs could affect the trial proceedings. See article in at the Media link...and provide the link to your entry from the Time-Stamped Thread.

We have MEDIA Threads for a few of the cases only because we they continue to receive much media attention. This is our way of keeping order in the Forum. Caylee Anthony is a perfect example as is Haleigh Cummings, Stacie Peterson/Kathleen Savio to name a few.
Obviously, when there isn't a dedicated MEDIA thread for a case, posting in the the Astro discussion thread is OK.

Thanks!

**NOTE: the article above citing the reduced budget concerns of Clerk of Courts Lydia Gardner is a perfect example of a news article that should be posted in the Time Stamped Thread.
I have copied Salvarenga's post over to that thread and added the link, author and a snip of the text from the article.

I call for a return to the Assizes, where we were lucky to have any record at all of the proceedings but the job GOT DONE.

What does all this mean...a cancelled trial or postponement AGAIN! If there are no more funds and considering this case is over 2 years old and the defense insisted on calling motion after motion, which delayed it more and made it more costly, shouldn't this go to trial immediately! Waste no more funds and give her the trial she is intitled to and get on with it! Is the state going to spend more money while the defense attempts to build a case on lolipops and cotton candy!

The chart for the first Frye hearing is cast but I have yet to write up the interpretation & analysis. (Unavoidably detained.) It will post soon. Sorry for the delay.

The chart for the first Frye hearing is cast but I have yet to write up the interpretation & analysis. (Unavoidably detained.) It will post soon. Sorry for the delay.

Tuba -

Never apologize for delaying your readings. You do so much here...I would wait all day and night and any amount of days just to read anything that you write. :blowkiss:

This is why I try to dump everything here for you in one, convenient place so that you don't have to go all over the web looking for it.
(Sorry, Fifth. :blowkiss: ) I just, personally, just like for you to have everything at your finger tips so that maybe in some way I can make things just a tiny bit easier for you.

Thanks for all that you do!
Sal

FirstFryeHearingCayleeAnthony001.jpg

Whenever a planet, like the Moon here, is in its FALL, there has been a fresh down tick in its stock. The entity is held in lesser regard, the reputation diminished. As prospects dim, The Team gets pushy and will live to rue it.

The Team will wheel out an unreliable witness before all is said and done. No one will be fooled. Not the courtroom, not the State, not the public. An embarrassment.

As mentioned, House 8 & 9 are Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter at a critical degree of Cardinal Aries. There are too many provocations against sound evidence and sound science. It is all overdone and badly received. See the reserve and rejection of Saturn, opposite.

Tuba, I really appreciate all that you do here - it is where I go for answers in this case. Do you see this trial being suspended or canceled? In the fall of 2008 on my way to work every day I drove past the Amscot, George and his donation jar, Full Sail and T's apartment. It has been too long. Can you see if this trial will continue on schedule? Thanks so much!

$361,000 for the jury, $120,000 plus in pre-trial funding to date, I think we can manage the costs of the documents, don't you? Why would the prosecution be collapsed for costs of paperwork, when the defendant has the above figures and more to come at her disposal?

It seems that it is $243,000 of the $360,000 for jurors that is in contention because of possible cuts by the legislature. Orange County Clerk of the Court is responsible for the $243,000. It is the clerk of the court who is raising this issue. Will this go nowhere? Will the trial begin as scheduled?

$361,000 for the jury, $120,000 plus in pre-trial funding to date, I think we can manage the costs of the documents, don't you? Why would the prosecution be collapsed for costs of paperwork, when the defendant has the above figures and more to come at her disposal?

And we all knew this trial was coming, it's been almost three years since KC's arrest. Not a surprise. So would this be poor planning on the Clerk of the Court's part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater