George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GZ's haven't changed their stories, haven't been coached by devious "civil rights" personalities, haven't made a spectacle of themselves in the media, haven't made false statements about the case, they don't seem angry, but seem humble and respectful, weren't manipulated by attorneys with ulterior motives, and no evidence of them participating in witness tampering, no huge settlements/payouts benefiting from the situation. Imo

Well said.

I didn't know his uncle was a deputy sheriff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GZ's haven't changed their stories, haven't been coached by devious "civil rights" personalities, haven't made a spectacle of themselves in the media, haven't made false statements about the case, they don't seem angry, but seem humble and respectful, weren't manipulated by attorneys with ulterior motives, and no evidence of them participating in witness tampering, no huge settlements/payouts benefiting from the situation. Imo
??? What about his best friend and his father writing books???

Thought WS was not going to let posts here, just found out now. Read several and IMO there is no case. I turned around 360 degrees just after approx. 2 weeks. Also, do not like GZ but if someone was banging my head, punched me in the face, I'm swallowing blood and had a gun, I'd use it to protect myself. Surprised to find out GZ did not know TM was dead until he was in the interrogation room, and he put his head on the table. Believe no one when in danger shoots to kill, just to stop the situation. Killing IMO was unintentional.

Became a court cases because of the medium period. Sad, very sad, TM is dead and the loss for his family and friends. IF I did not watch the trial and GZ found NOT guilty, I'd think is it a Florida thing because of the CA unjust verdict and here we go again...July 4th. However watching the trial, because of beyond reasonable doubt I'd vote NG. Someone dies, you want someone to pay, but I put myself in GZ place is why I'd vote the way I did.

Going to read more posts now. Agree or not, we all have our own opinions.

This Thread is Closing in 10 Minutes for the Weekend

This uncle reminds me alot of the pallbearers at my fathers funereal fifteen years ago. I saw them at the time was just blown away by the gravitas. Guys like this make me think how pathetic our generation is.

This thread is getting a little ridiculous. That's all I'll say.

Thought WS was not going to let posts here, just found out now. Read several and IMO there is no case. I turned around 360 degrees just after approx. 2 weeks. Also, do not like GZ but if someone was banging my head, punched me in the face, I'm swallowing blood and had a gun, I'd use it to protect myself. Surprised to find out GZ did not know TM was dead until he was in the interrogation room, and he put his head on the table. Believe no one when in danger shoots to kill, just to stop the situation. Killing IMO was unintentional.

Became a court cases because of the medium period. Sad, very sad, TM is dead and the loss for his family and friends. IF I did not watch the trial and GZ found NOT guilty, I'd think is it a Florida thing because of the CA unjust verdict and here we go again...July 4th. However watching the trial, because of beyond reasonable doubt I'd vote NG. Someone dies, you want someone to pay, but I put myself in GZ place is why I'd vote the way I did.

Going to read more posts now. Agree or not, we all have our own opinions.

Thank you for such a well thought out post.

I wish the court would have each of the mothers listen to the tape with the screaming while attached to an ECG monitor. That could be very telling!

I missed this mornings testimony but I noted this reaction from Martin's mother a couple of days ago. 911 call of the screaming, watch Martin's parents. Father has NO expression and Mother really doesn't either. Sorry but if you are hearing your baby screaming for help right before being "murdered" emotion gets expressed. That definitely wasn't Trayvon screaming, IMO.

Watch starting at 1 minute:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ZBH6ooju4"]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL WITNESS JOHN GOOD 6.28.13 PT.7 - YouTube[/ame]

Hiya HF!
I'm not as familiar with the case as most. What you mention has all factually appeared somewhere? I'd like to catch up. TIA

You are so right, but, the Martins lost their son.

All I know is that I never want to reside in Florida. Disney World is the only thing saving that place, IMO.

There are many, many gorgeous, safe places in Florida. I'm originally from NJ and PA and I love living here and actually feel much safer here than I did living outside Philly. The fact that our Sunshine Laws put EVERYTHING in the news really blows up cases here that are found in other areas, too but lack the intense media coverage we have here. Sure there are some high crime areas, but most large cities have the same...NY, LA, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc. Yet most of us living in small towns live safe happy lives.

No city in Florida is even ranked in CNN's top 10 most dangerous cities.

Best friend isn't his family, and his father is off the radar compared to the Martin family's behavior imo.

The poor man (Robert Sr.) had no other platform to try to get at least a tiny bit of the true story out to the public what with being forced into hiding and no one willing to listen. I don't blame him one bit. The Martin/Fultons on the other hand, had a media/activist/pr/lawyer machine spreading disinformation for more than a year. jmo

As a rule I find that men sit on other men's legs to straddle them not their waist. So this still works for me.

I've never seen a fist fight, a shooting, nor have I ever seen a man straddle another man, so I am unqualified to comment. IMO I seem to have lived a very sheltered life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth