Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I am getting a message that says her tweets are private and you have to "follow" her and be approved to see the tweets.
That is strange, I do not get that. I do not follow her either.

LOL that's true! I like the tweet where she says all Casey did was lose track of her daughter. :waitasec:

There's old pics of the family too that I'd never seen, but I haven't seen everything posted before so I guess that doesn't mean anything.

BBM - which raises the 3rd option that it isn't Cindy, but someone that Cindy fed pictures to and put up to doing this for her so that she remains a liar-virgin.

AS IF!....

Makes me sick she (KC) has no right to post, wear, say anything about Caylee IMO and CA come on KC just lost track of Caylee..WTF is this lady on?

She has forgotten the part aboutCaylee being dumped in a filthy garbage swamp it seems. Next thing she will say that Casey just lost track of the garbage bags..?

Thanks. I am getting a message that says her tweets are private and you have to "follow" her and be approved to see the tweets.

I'm not following her, not even signed in to Twitter and I can read it all.

I've been away since the disgusting verdict, but this whole cluster F#ck has FCA written all over it.

I believe FCA, DH/RH and JB all had a cut in selling the second video and photos and trying to create a crazy daisy chain to throw us all off. Mark my words, FCA made money in this disgusting venture and I wanna know which network it was so I can send my letters to their sponsors.

There are pics posted that I've never seen before, close up of GA's tattoo, wedding cake (Lee's?) one of Casey I've never seen, one of Cindy driving a race car, or drag type car? I haven't followed this all as closely as a lot of people here though.

The wedding cake is a stock Google image.

I haven't checked out the race cars, but likely the same with those.

Even more confusing to me (unless I missed something) is someone posted Lee was married in Oct. 2011...these pics are Nov. 2011, but he is NOT wearing a wedding ring?? Who can tell the reasoning for that...maybe he follows his mom's way of not wearing hers all the time, or like some guys these days he just doesn't wear one? IDK, my head is spinning, lol :innocent:

I didn't see it posted where the pics from the Quinco Co. event showed the "Henson-______? Construction Co. that showed Charlie Sheen 'Winning" t-shirts for sale & the next photo was of salt & limes (presumably for a tequila shot) where the salt was lined up like lines of cocaine! Is RH the same Henson?? I've seen it posted that RH is in Kansas, but anyone can put on their FB a fake location & if he's really JB's cousin, it would seem he'd most likely be in FL. :fence:

Acckkkk, lol...too much to wonder about & it's my busy time of year again. Will depend on the true sleuths to hopefully figure these things out. I've pretty much just been a reader here over the years - mostly because of those of you that post the exact questions/comments that I would before I get the chance, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well...I know I don't post much anymore, but really, really needed a break after the verdict. So :seeya: to all of you "oldtimers" and :welcome: to the new ones. :rocker:

CA twitter shows a pic of a wedding cake in Oct 2011...hmmm

I've been away since the disgusting verdict, but this whole cluster F#ck has FCA written all over it.

I believe FCA, DH/RH and JB all had a cut in selling the second video and photos and trying to create a crazy daisy chain to throw us all off. Mark my words, FCA made money in this disgusting venture and I wanna know which network it was so I can send my letters to their sponsors.

I heard/read it was ABC, but until that's verified I'm holding off on doing the same thing...

BBM - Absolutely agree with you!

I believe everyone is going to be pretty amazed (and pleased) at what shakes out of this case in the year 2012. ;)

Wow! I found it and I wish I hadn't! :banghead: Seriously? She has the book title choices down to 2, 1) A Mother's Daughter or 2) Fortuity-The CASEY Anthony Story! Uh! Hello? Earth to CA! This was the tragic story of CAYLEE!! Not KC! :maddening:

Remember we are not posting full tweets, but discussing them and telling members were to locate the tweet.

All she did was lose track of her daughter? Are they serious? I'm going to have to believe that this is NOT the real CA with that statement. Cuz if it is, :furious:!

Well, Caylee was just a shell when Casey threw her out into those swampy woods... remember?

I cannot speak to the accuracy but lots of posts say that NBC now owns them.

I heard/read it was ABC, but until that's verified I'm holding off on doing the same thing...

A clip from the 2nd one was posted on YouTube a little while ago by AS. It has since been pulled due to a copyright claim by Brianne (another in the tweet war that also claimed yesterday to have a 3rd video). AS and Holly (holly from the Boycott Casey web site) have apparently challenged that claim and waiting on some sort of proof. Not sure how that all works with You Tube. If you click on the link AS provides in her tweet about an hr or so ago, it will come up that the video has been pulled due to a copyright claim and it gives the person's name.

I saw it before it was pulled and it was the one WESH has on their website last night.

they have been in touch with Casey..there is where the money is coming from!!!

Just checked the alleged Cindy Anthony twitter page to see who she is following. Websleuths was on the list..

CA is claiming on her twitter the book is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies

CA is claiming on her twitter the book is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies

Well yeah, if she buys all of those copies herself!!!! What a...I don't even have the words...who in their right mind would buy a book by Cindy Anthony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle