Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably isn't the place to put this - but this is one of the threads I always come to read. LOL Anyway - did everyone hear that the ME said that preliminarily the remains measured out to that of Caylee (age approximation) and that they had found HAIR that was consistent in coloring with that of Caylee. WOOOOOOT!!!!!! HAIR!!!! YAY!!!! They can test that for (some) chemicals, right? And there's plenty it sounds like...for DNA analysis.

Excellent work and thank you to all WS wonderful astrologers--you have proven 'The Stars Don't Lie' people do. I still wonder about an accomplice and was the body moved by someone else or her more than once? I think LE thinks so by saying A's house crime scene now and we know all the A's helped clean up KC's mess, so this time they are not letting them near it, finally keeping CA away from cleaning up more of the crime scene. But is this how an accomplice fits in--the A's clean-up?

The world weeps as we are reminded of the magnitude of heinous acts & crimes against children. I honor Caylee for bearing light on the horror of these abuses and those unnoticed. She has made such a contribution to Humanity by speaking for all children. A sweet little Messenger of God's. Mission accomplished Caylee.

A note to those who are new to this ASTRO thread. One of our premier contributors in post #451 on 12/10-a day before finding Caylee, again disclosed insight into the truth being revealed:

TUBA: The way this all sorts out in the next few days is Moon about to leave Gemini conjoining a 29° Part of Fortune. At that degree, not so fortunate. Mercury will have gone on and entered Capricorn before then but the tattling and tale telling occurs first and so much that was hidden comes out, Jupiter ruler H. 12 in H. 1. We should have a lot more real information post hearing. Pluto is hidden knowledge and when Mercury joins him, he divulges it.
Within minutes post hearing yesterday morning, the planets showed their hand.
I bet Baez had to lasso and tie her down as she was screaming the Nanny was trying to "pin it on her". Poor thing, she needed a tranquilizer. I hope they call in the guard who told her the news and quotes KC's demeanor & verbal response: Face turned red, crumbled to her knees and said, " Oh my God ( by the way KC-which God might you be speaking of?), I can't believe this is happening". Those words again will help to seal her prosecution and remove any doubt from the jurors mind. The evidence is plentiful. No one in the world is going to believe the Nanny or any other killer happen to dispose of Caylee 15 houses away from her home.

TUBA: The Full Moon on Dec. 13 and then again the planets of the following Tuesday afflict Casey's chart so powerfully that she may want to tear those pages off the calendar. The Sun will be on her Mars-Uranus square her Mercury with Saturn also square her Mercury and the Moon completing a Mutable Grand Square: all four points mutually afflicting one another. Also called a Mutable Grand Cross. By Dec. 16, Mars and Saturn will move even closer. Mars will be 21:34 Sag and Saturn 21:32 Virgo at zero hours of the 16th. Fighting and failing, fighting and failing. Nerves on wires. Anger that cannot be contained.
Understandably there's a lot more to come out. This Full Moon and current planetary positions along with the January eclispe and Feb transitions promise just that. Nothing can relieve her headaches. Come February KC should be insideout. The courts are going to hang her out to dry...I mean fry....as in Hell where she'll remain in like company through Eternity.

C&GA and son need prayers. It's going to be a long walk through this nightmare. The next eye to eye contact with their beloved daughter will force them to experience every painful emotion known. They still may 'appear' to continue to protect her, but they DO know better.

Although our WS member ChesterP is not an Astrologer, she is a Sister to all of us. She repeatedly gave us the 11th as the date for a find. Originally she thought the month to be January, luckily the 11th arrived sooner. Her deceased husband who happen to be a meter reader/utilityworker whispered the date in hers ears. No coincidence here, a utitily worker made the find! God is amazing. Prayers to ChesterP... your heart must be comforted knowing you are sooo loved from afar yet equally as full of sorrow by the discovery.
And to the fellow who was answering the call of nature and stumbled upon the grave, I can't even begin to imagine the weight of his emotions. Many thanks Sir. An E ticket awaits you.

Many thanks :clap: to all our seasoned spot on Astrologers for the enlightening analysis and presenting an understanding into the significence of Astrological findings. Your work is tedious and appreciated by all. Although some people haven't had the opportunity to view this science from a forensic prospective, they may now reconsiderer it an Investigative Tool. The Asto Calendar provides a quick reference to past, present and future events.

Precious CAYLEE will respectfully be laid to rest with dignity... FINALLY.
ANGELstars1.jpg

The prisoner, when she regains her breath, will be plotting her next fool's strategy. She is moving with mutuality to Pallas Athena, the asteroid of strategy now 10:44 II. Pallas Athena is afflicted by KC's Saturn at 9° Sagittarius, a homicide degree. Her scheme will fall of its own defects. It also appears that KC's own DNA will be found on the duct tape: Pallas Athena governs the genetic code.

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Already the news reports are telling us that LE has &#8220;absolutely&#8221; found incriminating evidence during their recently subpoenaed search of the A. home. And while OCSO is saying &#8216;off the record&#8217; that the remains belong to Caylee, only the completion of forensic testing can give the conclusive results needed to bless and put the stamp of authenticity upon their suspicions --- both that the skeletal remains are indeed Caylee&#8217;s and that the child&#8217;s own mother is the murderer.

The Stars, however, completed their forensic analysis at the moment the remains were discovered, and have already given their judgment: the remains belong to Caylee and the DNA will establish KC&#8217;s connection to the crime.

In Tuba's post quoted, she predicted KC will be linked to the genetic evidence provided by the remains through her examination of Pallas Athena, symbolizing the genetic code.

We can also see that KC is connected via DNA to the skeletal remains of Caylee by examining certain planets, namely MOON, SATURN and URANUS.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleesRemainsDiscovered12-11-08.gif

Capricorn rises and as Tuba advised, the Part of Find appropriately conjuncts the Ascendant. SATURN, Lord of the Ascendant, symbolizes Caylee, another most fitting description, because Caylee by this point is both dead (SATURN) and consisting of not much more than bones (SATURN).

The perp is symbolized by the MOON, ruler of 7th House, Cancer.

We find the MOON (KC) in critical degree (4 mutable) in the 5th House of Children, partile trine VENUS (the female child) in Aquarius. VENUS (female child) is quite appropriately disposited by SATURN (bones). Moreover, VENUS (female child) is in sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) to SATURN (bones), thus connecting the perp (MOON) to both the child (VENUS) and the child&#8217;s remains/ bones (SATURN).

The planet that symbolizes DNA is URANUS, here intercepted in Pisces in the 2nd House of the Near Future and disposited by NEPTUNE in critical degree (21 fixed).

Before MOON leaves her sign, she joins the incredibly disastrous mutable Grand Cross, opposing SUN/MARS at 18 & 19 Sagittarius and squaring URANUS (DNA) opposing SATURN (bones). Since NEPTUNE, dispositor of URANUS (DNA), is in critical degree, the deception (NEPTUNE intercepted or hidden within the 2nd House of the Near Future) is foiled and the perp will be exposed.

In other words, KC is toast.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Heavens ... to say that it has been a challenge getting on here is an understatement ... but nonetheless amazing the plethora of people who are loyal to this case.

I want to add a thought regarding the yellow flowers and the bridge .... is it possible that the flowers are located somewhere around the school yard that is so close by. And perhaps - the bridge be a part of the playground equipment. And maybe, just maybe that bridge is in need of repair ?????

I will close by saying that I am in complete awe of the countless hours that the Astro's have studied and share their insights with us......and all that has come to fruition just like they said it would. Simply amazing! God has given you all a beautiful gift!!! Thank you for sharing it with us here.

Many blessings to you all.....as we all join hands and give praise for the recovery of precious Caylee!!!!!

Neptune, Pluto, Moon all in crisis degree.
Moon 04 Gemini partile trine Venus 04 Aquarius of young girls.
Part of Death 12 Aries partile conjunct KC's n. Venus
Point of Death 00 Scorpio partile conjunct KC's n. South Node. This is a clear and damning testimony as to the identity of the murderer.

(My own post #467, snipped & bolded)

Point of Death 00 Scorpio is also closely opposite Part of Rage/Murder at 01 Taurus, square VENUS (female child).

Taurus is the sign of the neck. When the Meter Angel found the bag, the skull rolled out; ie, the head had detached from the rest of the skeleton.

This gives astrological weight to the theory that the perp broke the child's neck (Rage/Murder in Taurus).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Heavens ... to say that it has been a challenge getting on here is an understatement ... but nonetheless amazing the plethora of people who are loyal to this case.

I want to add a thought regarding the yellow flowers and the bridge .... is it possible that the flowers are located somewhere around the school yard that is so close by. And perhaps - the bridge be a part of the playground equipment. And maybe, just maybe that bridge is in need of repair ?????

I will close by saying that I am in complete awe of the countless hours that the Astro's have studied and share their insights with us......and all that has come to fruition just like they said it would. Simply amazing! God has given you all a beautiful gift!!! Thank you for sharing it with us here.

Many blessings to you all.....as we all join hands and give praise for the recovery of precious Caylee!!!!!

There are yellow flowers in that area! At least they looked yello to me. I was watching either fox or tru tv today and saw them.

Look for an aerial film clip- or from a clip that was taken from high off a truck.

Yellow flowers.

I thought I found something but misposted. Sorry.

The world weeps as we are reminded of the magnitude of heinous acts & crimes against children. I honor Caylee for bearing light on the horror of these abuses and those unnoticed. She has made such a contribution to Humanity by speaking for all children. A sweet little Messenger of God's. Mission accomplished Caylee.

A note to those who are new to this ASTRO thread. One of our premier contributors in post #451 on 12/10-a day before finding Caylee, again disclosed insight into the truth being revealed:

Within minutes post hearing yesterday morning, the planets showed their hand.
I bet Baez had to lasso and tie her down as she was screaming the Nanny was trying to "pin it on her". Poor thing, she needed a tranquilizer. I hope they call in the guard who told her the news and quotes KC's demeanor & verbal response: Face turned red, crumbled to her knees and said, " Oh my God ( by the way KC-which God might you be speaking of?), I can't believe this is happening". Those words again will help to seal her prosecution and remove any doubt from the jurors mind. The evidence is plentiful. No one in the world is going to believe the Nanny or any other killer happen to dispose of Caylee 15 houses away from her home.

Understandably there's a lot more to come out. This Full Moon and current planetary positions along with the January eclispe and Feb transitions promise just that. Nothing can relieve her headaches. Come February KC should be insideout. The courts are going to hang her out to dry...I mean fry....as in Hell where she'll remain in like company through Eternity.

C&GA and son need prayers. It's going to be a long walk through this nightmare. The next eye to eye contact with their beloved daughter will force them to experience every painful emotion known. They still may 'appear' to continue to protect her, but they DO know better.

Although our WS member ChesterP is not an Astrologer, she is a Sister to all of us. She repeatedly gave us the 11th as the date for a find. Originally she thought the month to be January, luckily the 11th arrived sooner. Her deceased husband who happen to be a meter reader/utilityworker whispered the date in hers ears. No coincidence here, a utitily worker made the find! God is amazing. Prayers to ChesterP... your heart must be comforted knowing you are sooo loved from afar yet equally as full of sorrow by the discovery.
And to the fellow who was answering the call of nature and stumbled upon the grave, I can't even begin to imagine the weight of his emotions. Many thanks Sir. An E ticket awaits you.

Many thanks :clap: to all our seasoned spot on Astrologers for the enlightening analysis and presenting an understanding into the significence of Astrological findings. Your work is tedious and appreciated by all. Although some people haven't had the opportunity to view this science from a forensic prospective, they may now reconsiderer it an Investigative Tool. The Asto Calendar provides a quick reference to past, present and future events.

Precious CAYLEE will respectfully be laid to rest with dignity... FINALLY.
ANGELstars1.jpg
I have to tell you that this was so beautifully written. I am sure that your hands were guided as you typed this . . . it's heavenly. Thank you for this and thank you everyone for being here and staying here for our little Caylee.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3036

Speaking of violence to the neck, let's remember that Mars was conjunct Saturn in Taurus in the initial arrest horoscope. This cruelty of a physical nature described how Caylee was treated as it was on the 6th Cusp of the Child. All of these new details are so hideous. But then, so was the computer search on neck breaking.

One of the meanings of The Eagle is its place among the constellations. The Eagle or Aquila is a large constellation, in molecular nebulae but with Altair as the alpha aquilae or brightest star in the Eagle. Altair forms the neck & back of the eagle and Casey's Dark Moon Lilith is conjunct this star. Her Lilith appears and reappears in the charts of this crime. Aquila is a summer constellation (part of the Summer Triangle). In the chart for the remains done 7 December, you will recall that Venus was also on this point and Venus ruled the ASC of the chart.

Apart from the stars of Aquila, the eagle has another significance that at this time is hidden from my consciousness. Eagles, with their keen eyes, keep many secrets.

Before there is a new defamatory launch, my prayer is that John Morgan depose the prisoner. That whole structure of artifice must crumble in public view before the prisoner resorts to imputing the murder to Zenaida again. Once that accusation is destroyed, her defense is denuded of figments to hang the crime on. I'm feeling a steady march forward, so sure footed one could keep time to it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3036

Speaking of violence to the neck, let's remember that Mars was conjunct Saturn in Taurus in the initial arrest horoscope. This cruelty of a physical nature described how Caylee was treated as it was on the 6th Cusp of the Child. All of these new details are so hideous. But then, so was the computer search on neck breaking.

One of the meanings of The Eagle is its place among the constellations. The Eagle or Aquila is a large constellation, in molecular nebulae but with Altair as the alpha aquilae or brightest star in the Eagle. Altair forms the neck & back of the eagle and Casey's Dark Moon Lilith is conjunct this star. Her Lilith appears and reappears in the charts of this crime. Aquila is a summer constellation (part of the Summer Triangle). In the chart for the remains done 7 December, you will recall that Venus was also on this point and Venus ruled the ASC of the chart.

Apart from the stars of Aquila, the eagle has another significance that at this time is hidden from my consciousness. Eagles, with their keen eyes, keep many secrets.

Before there is a new defamatory launch, my prayer is that John Morgan depose the prisoner. That whole structure of artifice must crumble in public view before the prisoner resorts to imputing the murder to Zenaida again. Once that accusation is destroyed, her defense is denuded of figments to hang the crime on. I'm feeling a steady march forward, so sure footed one could keep time to it.

MARCH ON!!!!!! I have felt a steady strong energy pressing forward over the last several days...especially after the many postings regarding Moss Park and the many pieces that seemed to be forming a cohesive foundation. I could just feel it in every inch of my being that something profound was going to happen!

In regards to JM and deposing the perp ... I sense a "dragging" of the feet and delays on the defense's part .... =(

There are yellow flowers in that area! At least they looked yello to me. I was watching either fox or tru tv today and saw them.

Look for an aerial film clip- or from a clip that was taken from high off a truck.

Yellow flowers.

Gros_Smileys_3.gif

NOW...let's find that rickety bridge!!!!!

From December 9, Tuesday:

There is definitely something in the air. It resembles a collection of energy and it is directed. It is a new impetus, a new feeling. We may not be the party that makes the discovery but it will be made and our thinking added a great measure to the push. LP's energy is also part of this because he will NOT give up. All the searchers are part of this whirlwind; may it touch earth at just the right spot.

This was the forerunner to the meter man two days later. Leonard cried when he heard this news on Thursday. His will was cast steel. He would never have relented until Caylee was found. Many of the searchers who know nothing of this forum had the same determination. It was the vector from them, from Leonard, from an alert and good soul like the meter man and from us who never gave up.

For those of you who are new to the four threads we have had on the astrology of this case, and who do not have the time to go back to the beginning, here is what we astrologers discussed early on.

Casey was either under water or in the trash. This is because she had water signs on her 4th and 8th house, and Pluto was in her 4th.

Pluto rules garbage/trash, and water signs indicate water.

Alas, she was underwater, and in a trash bag. How sad.

You said it! Without casting a noon chart for his DOB, most of us will notice that his sun is involved in today's Grand Cross with the supermoon.

If he were using us astrologers, would he take the case?

As someone who has never been able to have a chart done because of no known birth time (nor access to), I have read this thread throughly, yet wistfully. However, your reference to the Grand Cross today really caught my attention as about the only thing I do know is my sun - virgo & moon - (ahem) pisces (yes, full moon). I thought if Conway was dramatically affected, I must be a goner! (kidding) In any event, I was inspired to do more research and look at very simple charts for my day with a variety of times. I found myself greatly enriched by that experiment, and would like to thank you, all of you, but especially Housemouse, who drew me to this thread in the beginning.

As for the supermoon, it appears that most of the country will get a dramatic view tonite, as the skys are clear. Here in the midwest, with our very cold air and clear skies the effect is breathtaking.

Thanks again to all of you. Peace.

From December 9, Tuesday:

This was the forerunner to the meter man two days later. Leonard cried when he heard this news on Thursday. His will was cast steel. He would never have relented until Caylee was found. Many of the searchers who know nothing of this forum had the same determination. It was the vector from them, from Leonard, from an alert and good soul like the meter man and from us who never gave up.

my bold

POWER IN NUMBERS.

All that collective ENERGY lifted Little Caylee from the grave.

&#9829; &#9829; &#9829;God bless Caylee&#9829; &#9829; &#9829;​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member