2009.04.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple different points. Jose Baez has already said three of the attorneys on the case are death qualified. I know one was LKB. So, why does he need more?

The other thing was, does anyone remember when KC was describing Caylee to LE, she said "Caylee has very distinct features, EVEN IF HER HAIR WAS DYED"
Does anyone remember that?

If Caylee has such very distinct features, then why does so many other 2 1/2 year old girls look just like her? Especially the ones Cindy kept saying were sightings of Caylee.

That was a funny video of CA. Had never seen it. Thanks.

If Caylee has such very distinct features, then why does so many other 2 1/2 year old girls look just like her? Especially the ones Cindy kept saying were sightings of Caylee.
Excellent point! :clap:

You know what's the most interesting thing to me when this goes to trial? A jury will ask themselves, if not KC, then who. Just like they did with Scott P. There would be no other reason for anyone else to do this. With all the circumstantial evidence, who else, if not her, does this link to, in the least? Anyone???? Nope!

No one else had a motive..............

I was almost positive the real estate guy did say in the beginning though it wasn't LP and so did LP.
I think they stated it was someone sympathetic to the A's. Puke!

I remember that a deal was in the works for someone sympathetic to the Anthonys, but I don't think that the sale was confirmed.

Thanks for that link to the CA tirade. I have not seen that one before. Who is the young man standing in the background? It is not Lee, GA... but who??? I just thought it was interesting he stood back and then moved toward the garage. He was not helping to pond the stakes & ribbon to keep the media out.

Thanks again. It just blows my mind how combative CA & GA are. :banghead::banghead:

Wasn't that one of LP's men?

Mine is acting up too..........

Boled by me ;
Internet has been acking up all day no matter where you go. Hench the Bug
Conficaker do your virus up-dates.

Originally Posted by Tracey276
A couple different points. Jose Baez has already said three of the attorneys on the case are death qualified. I know one was LKB. So, why does he need more?

The other thing was, does anyone remember when KC was describing Caylee to LE, she said "Caylee has very distinct features, EVEN IF HER HAIR WAS DYED"
Does anyone remember that?

I remember Cindy saying it.

I took it to mean that even if the kidnappers dyed Caylee's hair, Caylee has such distinctive feaures that people who saw Caylee's picture would probably recognize Caylee if they saw her (despite the disguise of dyed hair).

I took my daughter to the movies tonight and missed the 1st Nancy Grace show. I plan to watch it when it comes on again.. Is it worth watching tonight? Could someone tell me, please.....

I took my daughter to the movies tonight and missed the 1st Nancy Grace show. I plan to watch it when it comes on again.. Is it worth watching tonight? Could someone tell me, please.....
She did bring up a few things that weren't discussed on her show before, like the connection between Casey Googling the episode of "One Tree Hill" that featured a nanny that exactly fits the description Casey gave to LE of ZFG. :)

You have got to be kidding! Did she really say that?:eek:

Every time she opens her mouth, she just digs a deeper whole for Casey. WHO else would be running around with a dead body and just happening upon Casey's car, at the same time Caylee is missing / dead? :banghead:

I hope at trial, they're gonna be playing her call to 911 over and over and over again, and in between, George's inquisition saying: it was the odor of death.

The two of them try so hard to deny what she did, but they're just too stupid to know how. They can't take back what they said now. It's too late!!!! How they must kick themselves in the *advertiser censored** now thinking about it. :banghead:

Well, as Casey says, "Hmmm, OH WELL!"

Right on!

In the beginning of this whole mess remember when KC said she was doing her own searches in places that are familiar? She certainly dug another hole on that one since she dumped Caylee's body in a spot very familiar to her.

And with that, sometimes even CA's statements are right on - KC's "half-truths."

Every time she opens her mouth, she just digs a deeper whole for Casey. WHO else would be running around with a dead body and just happening upon Casey's car, at the same time Caylee is missing / dead? :banghead:

I hope at trial, they're gonna be playing her call to 911 over and over and over again, and in between, George's inquisition saying: it was the odor of death.

The two of them try so hard to deny what she did, but they're just too stupid to know how. They can't take back what they said now. It's too late!!!! How they must kick themselves in the *advertiser censored** now thinking about it. :banghead:

Well, as Casey says, "Hmmm, OH WELL!"

It's definitely not worth missing family time. Enjoy!

Hi Leila! :wave: It's interesting LE had been analyzing it and comparing the description Casey gave of her "Zanny" with the character in the show, and how they matched!

Her physical description matches... as does the bio of the actress Torrey Devitto. She was born in June 1984 - making her mid twenties, like the ficticious ZFG; AND most interesting to me - she's from Long Island, New York!!! She also has curly hair that she seems to straighten a lot.

Her physical description matches... as does the bio of the actress Torrey Devitto. She was born in June 1984 - making her mid twenties, like the ficticious ZFG; AND most interesting to me - she's from Long Island, New York!!! She also has curly hair that she seems to straighten a lot.
Exactly! And voila ~ there's Casey's "Zanny the nanny". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members