GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the hunting knife, that further makes me think a third person was involved, or more. Even if TS was known to carry a knife on him, I doubt it would be a hunting knife, as opposed to something more convenient for carrying. To me, a hunting knife seems like something carried by someone who has no fear of trouble from police, e.g., pat downs, etc. To me, it screams underworld enforcer type.

Plus, although I am unfamiliar with weapons laws in MS, in LA it is illegal to carry a knife with a blade bigger than 4" concealed. So carrying one that size by someone on the run from police would be very stupid as a pat down would result in full arrest and charges. Assuming that the hunting knife would have a blade larger than 4".

Just about everyone that works in the quarter carries a knife on them. Especially if you work nights. We also have known weekends that are troublesome and a bit scary. If you normally carry a knife, these weekends you would carry two, or walk with someone with a handgun.

In the state of louisiana, your vehicle is an extension of your home when it comes to handguns. You can travel down the street locked and loaded with it sitting on your passenger seat. No permit is needed. Just about everyone I know with a handgun takes advantage of that.

With that said, I don't believe that anyone carries a hunting knife on them, that I know of, yet, it's not far out for a large knife to be in someone's vehicle. I carry a 4" blade daily in the quarter, and it is a decent size and weight. Cops have seen it and don't really make an issue about it. Yet I know some people that carry larger knives just because it was all they had, or have access too without purchasing one.

On the outskirts of town, if you're driving early morning, the bums tend to harass cars too, especially if you're waiting at a light.

Just some insight into the life of a quarter rat! lol

Just about everyone that works in the quarter carries a knife on them. Especially if you work nights. We also have known weekends that are troublesome and a bit scary. If you normally carry a knife, these weekends you would carry two, or walk with someone with a handgun.

In the state of louisiana, your vehicle is an extension of your home when it comes to handguns. You can travel down the street locked and loaded with it sitting on your passenger seat. No permit is needed. Just about everyone I know with a handgun takes advantage of that.

With that said, I don't believe that anyone carries a hunting knife on them, that I know of, yet, it's not far out for a large knife to be in someone's vehicle. I carry a 4" blade daily in the quarter, and it is a decent size and weight. Cops have seen it and don't really make an issue about it. Yet I know some people that carry larger knives just because it was all they had, or have access too without purchasing one.

On the outskirts of town, if you're driving early morning, the bums tend to harass cars too, especially if you're waiting at a light.

Just some insight into the life of a quarter rat! lol

All really good points. Thanks. I've spent a lot of time in the quarter in years past, though not in a long time, and had some acquaintances that were more or less quarter rats (lol). I'll bet you have some very interesting stories.

Is there a thread about her? I need to vent.

We aren't even supposed to be posting articles from her, as far as I know...she writes a blog with her own fabrications of crime stories and sometimes Huffington Post uses it, which is also a blog...JMO

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=009596S6 - Here is the mugshot taken of TS before Jaren's case.

Here's the latest mugshot ~ http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...ed/-/10626528/15119626/-/g4o1vsz/-/index.html

Still have to locate the picture that shows them side-by-side. (see below at BW's link)

Did he do something to his ears since then? There's a picture with this mugshot and the his new mugshot. I'll find that one and link it here too. He looks different (that orange hair doesn't help) but how come his ears look different now?

This is where I saw the side-by-side images - on Bill Warner's site investigating if TS could be a serial killer.
http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=009596S6 - Here is the mugshot taken of TS before Jaren's case.

Here's the latest mugshot ~ http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...ed/-/10626528/15119626/-/g4o1vsz/-/index.html

Still have to locate the picture that shows them side-by-side. (see below at BW's link)

Did he do something to his ears since then? There's a picture with this mugshot and the his new mugshot. I'll find that one and link it here too. He looks different (that orange hair doesn't help) but how come his ears look different now?

This is where I saw the side-by-side images - on Bill Warner's site investigating if TS could be a serial killer.

images

Yes, it looks like he did have something done!

Is there a thread about her? I need to vent.

I'm not aware of a thread about CH, but you're welcome to start one in the Jury Room. Her blog is banned here, but she is a contributor at the Huffington Post which is allowed. If a member tries to post a link to her blog it will appear with a series of asterisks which means it's a banned link. If someone posts to her article in the Huff Post then the link will work.

Personally, I'd take anything she writes with a huge chunk of salt.

Also, regarding the PI, BW. He writes a blog, too. It's not banned here, yet, but it's another one that should be taken with salt.

Regarding the mugshot and TS's ears. IMO, I think it's the haircut. In the 1st, it looks as though his hair is cropped closer to the head. In the 2nd, his hair is longer and is covering the tips of his ears.

WOW, although to honest, I'm not surprised at all.

Im thinking she a) fully snapped, b) is detoxing really bad or c) they want to keep her longer and this provides an easy method to keep her locked up without appeal.

I believe that's certainly a viable theory, especially if she freaked out enough and perhaps threatened to call the police, causing TS to overreact because of his outstanding warrants and kill her. Of course, it seems like it would take something pretty big to cause that strong of a reaction by either JL or TS, but who knows?

A poster mentioned TS looked like,he could be on steroids.

steroids often cause anger and violence in users...

this could account for the violent way poor Jaren was disposed of?

I just wanted to point out that there is one distinquishing mark in all these photos of TS. On the right side of the nose is a mole. You may have to blow up the photos to see it.

images

Yes, it looks like he did have something done!

Just wanted to quickly mention that it certainly does appear as tho TS has had his ears pinned.. id guess it all depends on just how vein this dude is but I must admit that gngr -snaps above comparison really does show the difference.. my main reasob for commenting was to say that while most would say he'd have to be an extremely vain male to have done so but the procedure is extremely extremely simple and relatively low cost in comparison to other cosmetic surgery.. its something he could have afforded and had done with no one even being the wiser that he'd had it done..

Moo but the above pic truly does make an extremely good argument for his having had his ears pinned.. id bet that anycosmetic professional who has experience in cosmetic procedures would agree 100% that T's has had his ears pinned.. jmo

PS.. in speaking of the bill Warner site my God have you aall seen the possible women they have now attached TS to as the possible perp.. makes ya think that's for sure.. tho IMO i by no means believe him to be involved with them all it does however get me thinking about the possibility atleast with a few of them.. link upthread..

Regarding the mugshot and TS's ears. IMO, I think it's the haircut. In the 1st, it looks as though his hair is cropped closer to the head. In the 2nd, his hair is longer and is covering the tips of his ears.

Hair cut and the position of the camera make the ears look different at least to me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998