SC - Pedophile Pyro Chronicles His Crimes, Beaufort County

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Thanks to a newsie chick whose boyfriend had the impounded vehicle of Paul Danao in his lot there's one dangerous psycho off the street. FOR NOW. Not only will Paul Danao rape and torture children, but he can blow the neighborhood up as well. The accidental discovery by the newsie chick showed a printout of a child with an adult in an uncompromising situation. Cops were called and what they disocvered I can't even write it all here. Ramblings in notebooks about this depraved freak and how he's already sexually assaulted two children. Those two kids have been identified. Words about torture, and oh yeah a bomb making kid. Freakazoid worked in a hospital in Virginia where he stole the chemicals. The sickest to me of all if there's such a thing as sicker than all that is the video marked "Produced And Directed By Paul Danao Starring Various Young Kids". For the love of all mankind I hope they make an example of this creep. I mean he knows how evil he is, and describes it yet he didn't ask for any kind of help. He has no remorse. http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/485072.html

Good thing she called that in!

This guy is very dangerous.

Well,here's another sick, twisted, creep who has a Myspace and it's disturbing. Like beyond belief. This is a pedophile who was living in a home with a child. According to this and another article his mother also just died. He's not sure of his sexuality either. I guess not ya lousey *advertiser censored*. You assault and torture children. What catagory does that fit in? I hope he gets well whatever in jail. I wanna slap the crap outta this mutton chop wearing poser. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=334554777

wow they just keep on getting sicker. Hopefully they caught him before he had many victims although it doesnt make it any better for the two he already ruined.

Duncan kept track of his sick experiences but he encrypted them. Sounds like the same kind of perverted crap going on here.

Did you see this?!
"I love my family, especially my niece nicky, it seems that i give the best piggyback rides, that and i'm not afraid to pick her up by her ankles and throw her upside down to the couch!"

These myspace accounts really give out a lot of interesting info when they are found after someone has been arrested. I would bet his friends and family just thought some of what he wrote was just "crazy Paul!". :furious: I wish his worst fear involving a wood chipper would come true.

TOTALLY O/T but I've heard about kids that watch Family Guy. So is that little toon on his myspace representative of that show? A dog spanking a woman's butt? Nice. :rolleyes:

Lol jinx Taximom, I just posted that and deleted it when I saw you'd posted the same thing.

Isn't that reference to his niece just sick considering what he's been accused of.

Duncan kept track of his sick experiences but he encrypted them. Sounds like the same kind of perverted crap going on here.

Did you see this?!
"I love my family, especially my niece nicky, it seems that i give the best piggyback rides, that and i'm not afraid to pick her up by her ankles and throw her upside down to the couch!"

These myspace accounts really give out a lot of interesting info when they are found after someone has been arrested. I would bet his friends and family just thought some of what he wrote was just "crazy Paul!". :furious: I wish his worst fear involving a wood chipper would come true.

TOTALLY O/T but I've heard about kids that watch Family Guy. So is that little toon on his myspace representative of that show? A dog spanking a woman's butt? Nice. :rolleyes:

Blaize, there's SO much on that myspace that bothers me. :sick: (great minds and all that!)

We're not the only ones Taximom.

From Dreamin demon

"that he molested a family member he was babysitting between October 2006 and April 11, 2008, and that he molested a second child on April 11 - the day before he was arrested."

Blaize, there's SO much on that myspace that bothers me. :sick: (great minds and all that!)

Did anyone else notice the comment from Mamas Girl on his myspace page?

"hey Paul, it's your little sis. i haven't seen you in a while so i thought i would say hi!!! Hopefully you will stop by soon to see your neice and nephew! hahahaha"

Yuck is it just me being paranoid now that we know what he is or does that ring any alarm bells for anyone else?

Did anyone else notice the comment from Mamas Girl on his myspace page?

"hey Paul, it's your little sis. i haven't seen you in a while so i thought i would say hi!!! Hopefully you will stop by soon to see your neice and nephew! hahahaha"

Yuck is it just me being paranoid now that we know what he is or does that ring any alarm bells for anyone else?

Nope you're not paranoid, Blaize. Mama's Girl has deleted her account. That sister lives in his area and one of the links said he had been recently living with a sister. Alarm bells be ringing loud as he states in his "about me" that he gives his niece piggy back rides and slams her into the couch by her ankles. I try not to directly post certain pages in case that's the children someone hurt. You can see posts by Mama saying she'd be home soon and didn't want him to worry. Also I think whoever Christina is may be a brother from another mother. She obviously was debating with him about God and he was having none of it. Anybody talking about wood chippers is NUTSO. Well, in that context. I knew a guy who had that bizarre fantasy. His obvious disdain of women came through each time he mentioned relations and then ridding her through a wood chipper. I stayed away from that dude from then on in. This guy is just one great big white hot mess and a danger to society.

"white hot mess" LOL How about "white hot pervy mess"?

So he apparently passed some type of exam and was about to enter the Army, from what I gathered.

Also in his questionnaire it asks "Have you been on a date in the last month?" and his answer is "Wellllll". :sick: Of course, I don't know when he filled that out, but to me that didn't imply your 'typical' date.

Let's run all the pervs through a wood chipper!!!

Taximom ASVAB stands for 'Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery'.

It seems to be a general test everyone takes before they join to see what area or job they might be best suited for in the armed forces.

You can read about it here LINK

"white hot mess" LOL How about "white hot pervy mess"?

So he apparently passed some type of exam and was about to enter the Army, from what I gathered.

Also in his questionnaire it asks "Have you been on a date in the last month?" and his answer is "Wellllll". :sick: Of course, I don't know when he filled that out, but to me that didn't imply your 'typical' date.

Let's run all the pervs through a wood chipper!!!

Thank you, blaize. :blowkiss: I was wondering if it was a mental health exam...and wondering how he passed!

Taximom ASVAB stands for 'Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery'.

It seems to be a general test everyone takes before they join to see what area or job they might be best suited for in the armed forces.

You can read about it here LINK

Thanks from me too, Blaize. The area that would have best suited him was bomb making I guess. The fact he worked at a hospital concerns me as well. I wonder if he had access to patients?

The area that best suits him is prison inmate & sex offender study participant.

His hospital work concerns me too because like children, people in hospital can be very vulnerable so I wonder could he be classed as a paedophile or a situational sex offender?

I guess we'll find out as more emerges about this guy's predatory activities.

Thank you, blaize. :blowkiss: I was wondering if it was a mental health exam...and wondering how he passed!

Thanks from me too, Blaize. The area that would have best suited him was bomb making I guess. The fact he worked at a hospital concerns me as well. I wonder if he had access to patients?

They need to take a bomb and blow his sick a$$ to bits.

This animal needs to be put away for the rest of his life.
He's headed for bigger and better things if they ever release him.
Give him 25 years and then Civil Commitment.
Everytime there is a horror unleashed like Joseph Duncan or Wesley Allan Dodd(If you dont know who Dodd is I advise you not to Google,youll be better off, trust me) everyone says "If only we had known and could have done something to prevent this tragedy."
Well here is a golden opportunity for the courts to do just that.
And keeping him locked up WITHOUT blood on his hands could only be a blessing to him as well.

Ugh this is freaky, thank God they caught him; i used to live in Beaufort County.

This animal needs to be put away for the rest of his life.
He's headed for bigger and better things if they ever release him.
Give him 25 years and then Civil Commitment.
Everytime there is a horror unleashed like Joseph Duncan or Wesley Allan Dodd(If you dont know who Dodd is I advise you not to Google,youll be better off, trust me) everyone says "If only we had known and could have done something to prevent this tragedy."
Well here is a golden opportunity for the courts to do just that.
And keeping him locked up WITHOUT blood on his hands could only be a blessing to him as well.

Dodd was indeed a monster. A real monster with no soul. It was a great day when they killed him.

This freak and his freaky family all need to be rounded up and thrown in jail. His "sister" is just as crazy as he is. I wonder if it was HER kids this guy raped?

Dodd was a monster & I thought it was a mistake to hang him because personally I think he was seeking some kind of vicarious thrill by replicating what he did to kill his victim.

As to Woody WoodChipper here I hope it wasn't her children but I have a bad feeling that it might have been the niece. Horrible either way.

Dodd was indeed a monster. A real monster with no soul. It was a great day when they killed him.

This freak and his freaky family all need to be rounded up and thrown in jail. His "sister" is just as crazy as he is. I wonder if it was HER kids this guy raped?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back