What Questions Would You Ask of Those Associated with this case

Littleone48

Reaction score
I am a newbie poster and I have never started a thread. I hope that this is okay. I just thought having our questions in one place it would help.

Well since LE won't answer any of our questions and the Press always disappoint us, what questions would YOU ask the suspects?

Misty: Were you at home the entire evening? Were both kids asleep before you went to sleep? Who were ALL of the visitors that evening? When was the last time you did drugs?

Ron: What time did you leave for work that day? Are you able to come home for lunch? Who do you think may have done this and why? What actually happened Misty's cousin? When was the last time you did drugs?

Bio Mom: How much $$ did GR pay you? Why did you feel that this would help the case? When was the last time you used drugs?

LE: Who do you think did this? What type of car did you impound? Why did you REALLY arrest the RSO? Where did his "braclet" show he was on that evening? Why do you continue to question Misty? Where did the Pink shirt come from? Why is the home still a crime scene? I have so many more but since they aren't answering any I thought I would start small.:)

Misty: Do you know this Chad Reynolds guy? What about B. Cotter?
Ron: [same questions]

Misty: I understand you moved out of the home for a while. Could you tell me what happened? Did you leave, or did Ron make you get out?
Ron: Was it Misty's drug problem that caused your break-up a few weeks ago?

Misty: So tell me how you and Ron got together.
Ron: How did you get hooked up with a 17 year old kid?

[I thought this was a kind of clumsy thread, but it's kind of cool once you get started. Thanks!]

Was Misty really gone for 3 days right before Haleigh was missing?

WHO'S van did THEY take and who are "THEY"???????

LE-Has RC's alibi for the whole night been verified? [time he had to be at work and time he left]

Misty-What time did the kids really go to bed that night? Did they have a bath before or after they ate dinner?

Bio Mom-If RC was so easily angered and violent, why didn't you go back to court to regain custody?

RC-Who do you believe took Haleigh? Why do you think they took here? Where do you think they took her?

Misty: Do you know this Chad Reynolds guy? What about B. Cotter?
Ron: [same questions]

Misty: I understand you moved out of the home for a while. Could you tell me what happened? Did you leave, or did Ron make you get out?
Ron: Was it Misty's drug problem that caused your break-up a few weeks ago?

Misty: So tell me how you and Ron got together.
Ron: How did you get hooked up with a 17 year old kid?

[I thought this was a kind of clumsy thread, but it's kind of cool once you get started. Thanks!]

I know I ramble a-lot :) and I just couldn't think of how to word the thread. I just know that there are things we are dying to know so let's ask the questions here.

[Pleasantries, work in clues so they realize that we have met before and where.]

Okay, you know that I am so disturbed about what is going on. I completely understand not making details of the Haleigh investigation public, but the absconded predator thing has me so angry. I really do not think you all are incompetent, but you have thrown me with regard to the Ch-- Reyn---- situation.

Why was this information about the absconded child predator not publicized when it happened, a full week before this child vanished? I DON'T CARE if he lived in Marion County!

Don't you review the missing sex offenders for neighboring counties when warrants are issued or at least once a week or something?

Why is it that the only persons not considered suspects in this investigation are registered sex offenders?

Is there a special reason for you not to consider Ch-- Reyn---- a suspect in this case? Please explain, and be thorough.

And there is absolutely no connection between Mist- and Ch--?
No possibility that they hooked up while she was broken up with Ron? Don't even try to play dumb with me, I know all about that, and have since the 2nd day.

What about [names omitted]? They were Ch--'s relatives, lived right down the road from this little girl. He's never visited them before...? Really.

Don't you think you owe me and every other taxpayer in this county this kind of information?

Do you realize that I cannot be a good parent to MY sons if I have to DIG this stuff up on the internet?!

[And so on and so on until I started cussing and get into such a rage that I start crying. Not an intentional thing; happens naturally, but it works wonders, too.]

Did Misty give Haleigh to you,because she was jealous?

Why not tell the truth????
Haleigh's life depends on all of YOU!

I'd grill Misty about all the blankets. How many she washed at one time, what color they were, and where is her blanket. I'd ask her what blanket the kids were snuggling under while watching the movies and what happened to it.

Did the kids watch both movies until the end?

Did Haleigh wear pj's to bed, was the top pink, and were the rest of her school clothes in the laundry pile by the back door? Was the pile of laundry right at that back door disturbed as if someone walked through or over it?

I'd ask the relatives who brought clothes what Haleigh was wearing and if she seemed alert and well while out on the porch eating.

I'd ask Misty if she has a computer at home and if she were on it that night.

I'd ask Misty what type of cleaning she was doing and what products she used.

Finally, I'd ask Misty if Junior normally got up during the night and why she wasn't concerned about his getting up and walking out of the bedroom just as she was dozing off, and why she didn't call out to him to see what he was doing. Her opinion about a man wearing black would be useful, as well as if there are any black caps, masks, or clothing missing from the home.

One question for now that has not been mentioned.

Can I get invasive, full disclosure about the lie detector tests?

LE: Why were you searching the woods behind the home? Was this on a tip and by whom? What did Misty's cousin tell you? Has Misty EVER passed a LD?

LE -- Was there a train that went by at some time during the night? Have the trains been searched?

RC -- Your mom says she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and you say that you did. Who did? What time do you leave for work? Was anyone in the home other than MC and the kids?

MC -- If you didn't trust your cousin why did you let him in the house with two small children?

CS -- Why did you lose custody of the children? How often do you talk with them? Why was there only one picture of JR and HC on your MySpace? If you were so fearful of RC - why weren't you in contact with your children more?

LE -- Was there a train that went by at some time during the night? Have the trains been searched?

RC -- Your mom says she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and you say that you did. Who did? What time do you leave for work? Was anyone in the home other than MC and the kids?

MC -- If you didn't trust your cousin why did you let him in the house with two small children?

CS -- Why did you lose custody of the children? How often do you talk with them? Why was there only one picture of JR and HC on your MySpace? If you were so fearful of RC - why weren't you in contact with your children more?

Ron's mom said she picked up Haleigh???????????????????????? :eek:

A/C Man - What time were you at the trailor and did you see both children? Was anyone else inside the trailor besides Misty and the children?

Ron's coworkers/employers: Would it have been possible for him to be clocked in, but leave work for a period of time? Was he actually physically present, for the entire shift?

LE: What vehicle did you find, where, and why is it being processed?

Misty: Were you at the trailer the entire time from 7pm-3am? Who else was there?
Tell me about the blankets - how many, size & color, where are they now, including what "van" & who "they" are.

Ron: when did you last see Haleigh alive? (and watch his reaction)

When was the last time co-workers saw Ron. Does he clock out? How far is the job site from the trailer. How far is the St. John's river from the trailer?Why does your family and Misty say you had a fight over a gun and you deny it? Also you say you haven't ever done drugs. Why is there a rap sheet?

Misty and Ronald..Why keep telling lies?
Ron..Why did you say you picked up Haleigh from busstop when it was your Mom?
Ron..Did you leave work at any time and would someone know if you left,like your break?
Ron..Why keep Misty with you when you know she keeps lying?
Ron..Why do you say there's no fight and no gun taken?
Misty.Where were you that night and were you taking ectasy with your girlfriend?
Misty.Why is it important to bring up the blankets?Is your blanket in the van,like you said?

Misty..In the 911 call,it is not totally clear,but there is a definite "ch" sound right before cleaning,is it bleach?Are you saying you were bleach cleaning and why would you be bleach cleaning and washing blankets?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back