Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's weird about that? Ariel Castro bought his house from someone named Elliot Castro. (ELLIOTC)

Holy cow! Did you catch that connection on your own or did you read it somewhere? That can't be just coincidence. Wasn't Elliot his uncle? I bet he left an old plate at the house when he moved.

EDIT: Ariel Castro bought the four-bedroom, one-bath Seymour Street house for $12,000 on April 29, 1992 from Edwin and Antonia Castro, Cuyahoga County Auditor's records show. The two-story house with a basement is valued at $36,100

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/07/castro-berry-cleveland/2140619/

You know what's weird about that? Ariel Castro bought his house from someone named Elliot Castro. (ELLIOTC)
]

before his father died, he owned a used car lot and multiple properties on that block and in the area. he probably bought it from his dad.

Holy cow! Did you catch that connection on your own or did you read it somewhere? That can't be just coincidence. Wasn't Elliot his uncle? I bet he left an old plate at the house when he moved.

I caught it on my own when I was researching the foreclosure on his house. When I saw the post about the license plate, I remembered the Elliot Castro name, because when I first saw it, I wondered if he bought the house from a relative.

last night I asked if someone could point me to the articles about Arlene, Gina and Castro being together before the kidnapping. I got an answer saying "several articles". I kind of figured that, but I'm not having any luck googling the specific information.

If anyone has a link saved, could you share it please?
They were not together. ARlene and Gina were together after school. Arlene was supposed ly called her mother and asked to stay the night with Gina. Gina had loaned Arlene her last 50 cents to make that call. Arlene was told "no." So the split up. Gina walked home and was abducted on 105th and Lorraine.
HOWEVER, I do remember the reports that Arlene did not move with her mom out of the house., she chose to stay with her father, Ariel.
Therefore, did she call her dad, Ariel and he said "no.?" So Ariel knew Gina would be walking home alone.
Gotta sleuth this....

They were not together. ARlene and Gina were together after school. Arlene was supposed ly called her mother and asked to stay the night with Gina. Gina had loaned Arlene her last 50 cents to make that call. Arlene was told "no." So the split up. Gina walked home and was abducted on 105th and Lorraine.
HOWEVER, I do remember the reports that Arlene did not move with her mom out of the house., she chose to stay with her father, Ariel.
Therefore, did she call her dad, Ariel and he said "no.?" So Ariel knew Gina would be walking home alone.
Gotta sleuth this....

Found it... The girls were trying to stay together. They called each parent hoping one of them would say "yes." Ariel was the last parent called for permission. He knew Gina would be walking alone

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_new...astro-was-accuser-in-sexual-assault-case?lite

EDIT: Ariel Castro bought the four-bedroom, one-bath Seymour Street house for $12,000 on April 29, 1992 from Edwin and Antonia Castro, Cuyahoga County Auditor's records show. The two-story house with a basement is valued at $36,100

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/07/castro-berry-cleveland/2140619/

Ok, ignore me. Sorry!

I swear I read the name Elliot somewhere, but apparently not on the house.

I caught it on my own when I was researching the foreclosure on his house. When I saw the post about the license plate, I remembered the Elliot Castro name, because when I first saw it, I wondered if he bought the house from a relative.

I read \it somewhere while sleuthing the house. I read somewhere that AC owed 2500 dollars in back city taxes. did look at the county fiscal department and researched his property.
The family came from Puerto Rich and the father made them a good life. He had a used car lot and rental properties.

I never knew that flossing teeth was considered to be bizarre behavior.

It is when you are naked and are using threads from your bedding.

The guy is working on his insanity defence.

The neighbor he threatened moved away and was renting to Charles Ramsey.

I think his whole family knew that he beat his wife badly. That is normal behaviour for some families.

The daughters certainly knew. One of them in her interview said that her father "stomped on her like a man" when describing fights between her parents.

That doesn't sound like any peacefull household to me.

Found it... The girls were trying to stay together. They called each parent hoping one of them would say "yes." Ariel was the last parent called for permission. He knew Gina would be walking alone

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_new...astro-was-accuser-in-sexual-assault-case?lite

I believe that Gina says they talked to him in person rather than calling him. Considering that article says he returned after the two seprated. If they just talked on the phone, he wouldn't be returning, he would be showing up.

And how did he get her in the house without her knowing, if she lived there?

Who lived there? He separated from his wife, nobody lived there but him (and the two captive women he allegedly kidnapped before Gina).

Did he let her have the child because her Mom died? Timing seems to make sense.

More likely it was because she was one of the smarter, better looking of the girls, so in his mind she was "good stock" to make a baby with that he could be proud of.

Michelle on the other hand doesn't seem to have any of that going for her (if her family is anything to go by), so he did not under any circumstances want a baby with her, hence forcing her to abort when she got pregnant. That must have been just horrible and soul destroying for her, he probably would have explained why he was doing it.

Honestly if I was sitting in a jail cell 24 hrs. a day with no TV, no newspapers, no visitors, I'd probably be flossing my teeth with loose mattress strings too. :behindbar

It could be worse. They could put him into general population. I imagine he would be wetting himself at the thought of that. Some of those girls probably have relatives in the same prison he is in. They might want to have a friendly chat with him.

Who lived there? He separated from his wife, nobody lived there but him (and the two captive women he allegedly kidnapped before Gina).

Well that's odd. I commented on a post that stated that the one daughter stayed with her dad (deciding not to move off with mom)and that is why I said what I said...if that is true, how did he get Gina in?

Well that's odd. I commented on a post that stated that the one daughter stayed with her dad (deciding not to move off with mom)and that is why I said what I said...if that is true, how did he get Gina in?

I believe that was the oldest girl, Angie. But I think she moved out before any of the women got kidnapped.

I was thinking about the third daughter, the one who tried to kill her child. According to reports, she suffered from manic depression. I bet her father is like that as well, bi-polar, which could explain his behaviour. Why he appeared to be a perfectly normal guy most of the time, but was given over to bouts of extreme behaviour at other times.

No, Angie (current last name Gregg) is the one who stayed with him. Emily is the one who is now in prison. Arlene is the one who was friends with Gina.

"Then after a bludgeoning, her mother had enough, and the family split up. The other children left with her mother, but Gregg stuck by Castro, believing the excuses he made for the violence. She finished growing up under his roof, she said."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-father-evil-article-1.1340395#ixzz2TEoVGqhi

Ok, ignore me. Sorry!

I swear I read the name Elliot somewhere, but apparently not on the house.

i remember hearing very early on that he had bought the property from his dad.. cant remember where exactly as ive read hundreds of articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth