ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it ironic that NOW Greene says Casey is willing to apologize. A little too little too late! (Logical Girl, does THAT make you dizzy? :floorlaugh:)

Her defense hung onto all her lies until that awful opening by Baez. All of a sudden, it was all a lie! Yes, she's a total liar... jury, believe us NOW! And they did.

If, legally, this case has no real legs and the jury rules for Zenaida, the irony would be rich, indeed, to quote the retired Judge Stan Strickland. Of course, FCA would appeal and there would be more depositions... check in for a final resolution in 2016, folks! Maybe...:what:

I find it ironic that NOW Greene says Casey is willing to apologize. A little too little too late! (Logical Girl, does THAT make you dizzy? :floorlaugh:)

Her defense hung onto all her lies until that awful opening by Baez. All of a sudden, it was all a lie! Yes, she's a total liar... jury, believe us NOW! And they did.

If, legally, this case has no real legs and the jury rules for Zenaida, the irony would be rich, indeed, to quote the retired Judge Stan Strickland. Of course, FCA would appeal and there would be more depositions... check in for a final resolution in 2016, folks! Maybe...:what:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Both dizzy and I think I have whiplash for shaking my head at the ridiculousness of this whole procedure and how the legal system has allowed this to go this far. Somebody somewhere somehow has to shut FCA down once and for all. And while they are at it, maybe they could "life-zip" CA as well.:banghead:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Both dizzy and I think I have whiplash for shaking my head at the ridiculousness of this whole procedure and how the legal system has allowed this to go this far. Somebody somewhere somehow has to shut FCA down once and for all. And while they are at it, maybe they could "life-zip" CA as well.:banghead:

:seeya:OMG! The 1st post I see here this a.m. and I am laughing my head off - 'life zip CA' I got this visual of a giant zipper swallowing CA up to her mouth on that one :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: You're too funny!

Oh sure Greene says OCA is willing to apologize, it is a little too late for that. Look how long it took her to apologize to AH. Imo, I think her team wants out of this because they know it's going to turn out to be a headbangers ball. M&M know their way around a trial, team oca wants nothing to do with it because it does involve a lot of work. Oh well, too bad, life goes on.

Sorry atthelake -I stopped a lot shorter than I wanted to.... I forget posters come in to the site - find a thread such as this one, post their thoughts on the outcome, and don't read any or all of the conversation that comes before their post - and the majority of the time, none past it either.

I wonder when I will ever stop taking the bait? :waitasec:

I loved your post!!!

Dear, it is correctly spelled *iornic*, remember? As Zippitydoda said upthread - ... if OCA and JB set out to write a book, it would have to be filled with 3 letter words as 4 letter words [such as iron] appear to be stumpers for JB. (OK, I can hear EVERYONE singing that *dizzy* song now!)

:seeya:OMG! The 1st post I see here this a.m. and I am laughing my head off - 'life zip CA' I got this visual of a giant zipper swallowing CA up to her mouth on that one :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: You're too funny!

Oh sure Greene says OCA is willing to apologize, it is a little too late for that. Look how long it took her to apologize to AH. Imo, I think her team wants out of this because they know it's going to turn out to be a headbangers ball. M&M know their way around a trial, team oca wants nothing to do with it because it does involve a lot of work. Oh well, too bad, life goes on.

Bwaahahaha - I was thinking more of a topknot kind of a "life zip" for Rosebud.....:floorlaugh:

Sure, IF she can prove that it was specifically her that was being slandered. The problem she has is that is clear that it was not her. Her jumping up in public, pointing at herself and saying "hey, Anthony accused ME!!" does not make it slander. That is pretty much what she did.

Now, that is not to say that a jury would not find for her, but if they did they would have to ignore the facts of the case. In civil trials it is not unusual for that to happen though.

that's right.
I mean, Casey gave quite different details for her ZFG, including a different last name F-G. the police questioned this woman because she had a similar name and had been at the apartment complex. It doesn't appear that they investigated her any further. Casey and her lawyers never said this was the woman, even if they never denied it either (I don't think they did. The rest of the Anthony family stated this was not the woman according to descriptions they'd heard of ZFG, but I don't know that that was necessarily authorized by the defense.) But the name and details were different. This plaintiff's lawyers reportedly filed the lawsuit for her under the name F-G although it's not her name, also the plaintiff and her lawyers made numerous TV appearances over the past 3 years, keeping her in the public eye. So they themselves seemed to be the ones trying to keep her public and keep her in the picture, not Casey A.

that's right.
I mean, Casey gave quite different details for her ZFG, including a different last name F-G. the police questioned this woman because she had a similar name and had been at the apartment complex. It doesn't appear that they investigated her any further. Casey and her lawyers never said this was the woman, even if they never denied it either (I don't think they did. The rest of the Anthony family stated this was not the woman according to descriptions they'd heard of ZFG, but I don't know that that was necessarily authorized by the defense.) But the name and details were different. This plaintiff's lawyers reportedly filed the lawsuit for her under the name F-G although it's not her name, also the plaintiff and her lawyers made numerous TV appearances over the past 3 years, keeping her in the public eye. So they themselves seemed to be the ones trying to keep her public and keep her in the picture, not Casey A.

Oh yea, and we all know how detailed OCA can be , but just the fact that ZG had that connection to the apartment complex AND similar name was enough to throw suspicion on her and she has every right to go after the source. The detailed liar we have all come to know as OCA, FCA IE Casey Anthony.

Oh yea, and we all know how detailed OCA can be , but just the fact that ZG had that connection to the apartment complex AND similar name was enough to throw suspicion on her and she has every right to go after the source. The detailed liar we have all come to know as OCA, FCA IE Casey Anthony.

Exactly! Different details which were all ...wait for it....LIES....ALL LIES..and are we expected to take those details which are all lies and say - hey look - it's not the same as ZG?

That is so illogical it is mind boggling,,,My lie is not the same as your truth, therefore I am right......

Uh-huh....

It's important to remember that FCA is used to her lies being believed. It worked all the time she was growing up - lie often and lie in detail and it's done.
This is a woman who is an empty shell for anything but her own needs. She watches the reflection of our responses and feeds us what she thinks we want to hear. CA trained her well. CA wanted to believe she was her good daughter, but she wasn't ,so she learned to lie so CA would be happy and FCA would get what she wanted. She lied to her friends, her boyfriends, the LE and I believe Baez (in the beginnig) all to cover up who she is and give them what they wanted.

Now she's watching and realizes that lie isn't working - an apology is needed. Sure she'll apoogize - why not? It's just one more lie and a step closer to getting to what she needs - no case.

It's who she is.

It's important to remember that FCA is used to her lies being believed. It worked all the time she was growing up - lie often and lie in detail and it's done.
This is a woman who is an empty shell for anything but her own needs. She watches the reflection of our responses and feeds us what she thinks we want to hear. CA trained her well. CA wanted to believe she was her good daughter, but she wasn't ,so she learned to lie so CA would be happy and FCA would get what she wanted. She lied to her friends, her boyfriends, the LE and I believe Baez (in the beginnig) all to cover up who she is and give them what they wanted.

Now she's watching and realizes that lie isn't working - an apology is needed. Sure she'll apoogize - why not? It's just one more lie and a step closer to getting to what she needs - no case.

It's who she is.

So true...... You have a wonderful way with words, so much better than I can do.
So happy to have you here to say what so many of us feel.

Exactly! Different details which were all ...wait for it....LIES....ALL LIES..and are we expected to take those details which are all lies and say - hey look - it's not the same as ZG?

That is so illogical it is mind boggling,,,My lie is not the same as your truth, therefore I am right......

Uh-huh....

I hope that Morgan can articulate this as easily and clearly as you, LG. Few words sometimes make the biggest impact. :heartluv:

It's who she is.

BBM. These words really hit the nail on the head......so simple and so clear and true.

I wonder if this will be with a jury or just a judge. If they request a judge, do both sides have to agree?

Does anybody know what the latest info from the court means? There are a few motions in the current news thread.

Does anybody know what the latest info from the court means? There are a few motions in the current news thread.

Remember what KC's own mother said that there is always a little bit of truth in KC's lies to make it all believable. jmo

Hearing will take place in May but Zenaida will not be allowed to use comments that Casey made about her to LE. :banghead:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30968100/detail.html#ixzz1tIS8UOQV

But wait..wait....hmmm - is this the Judge saying this is a felon who was convicted of lying to the LE? So anything she said to them was a lie?

So just what is the flip side of this? We do know she did not admit to her mother that she had ever been shown a picture of ZG - so how many other really obvious lies can we count?

And is it enough to convince a jury that even through omission she defamed (is that a word?) ZG? Baez spoke for FCA his client - we heard no public denial....

Maybe before we fall into the dark side - we might want to do some pluses and minuses of this decision. Cause I'm thinking this judge has FCA's number.....:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford