this before,but I wish that the camera
people during the trial would show
split screen views sometime,I would
have loved to have seen HHJP's face
when JB was just spouting on the
other day,and I would love to see
HHJP's face when CA is testifying

JMHO,I'm nosey

Right! Or at least pan back and forth. Not that I enjoy looking at KC's mug, but I was pretty mad that last hearing was almost entirely shot towards the side of her head. I wanted to see that jacked up toof of hers!

-Another nosy person

From what I can tell after months and months of studying this case, Ca has no idea what happened or what is going on. I am sure that is what we will see in court. A confused person who tries to look informed. IMO If she just answers the questions and does not volunteer her opinion, then lets the tears flow, it will be best for Kc. IMO

I tend to agree with you that she has no idea about what actually happened, but I do believe that she realizes KC is responsible for Caylee's death. Whether she can believe that KC directly caused her death is yet to be seen, but I do think she holds KC responsible in her own heart even if she never publicly admits it. And, she is definately going to hurt KC if she goes on and on with her answers, trying to give her explanation and her viewpoints on things. If she keeps it short and sweet, yes/no answers where possible, it will definately be best. I'm just not sure she will be able to control herself. KWIM? JMO

Right! Or at least pan back and forth. Not that I enjoy looking at KC's mug, but I was pretty mad that last hearing was almost entirely shot towards the side of her head. I wanted to see that jacked up toof of hers!

-Another nosy person

Omg! A 3-panel shot! CA, HHJP, and KC! That would be awesome! We could see all three faces at the same time and see each ones reactions! I'd love that! Lol!

I can't help but wonder if we will see any emotion from KC when CA and LA take the stand. ICA hasn't laid eyes on Lee in over a year - a year and a half?

I would love a triple split screen the day of the hearing! One on Judge Perry, one on ICA and the other on the witness box!

ETA - aw...other's are thinking the same thing! Beat me to it! LOL! That's what I get for not reading through to the end of the thread!

Later in that same video Cindy states that they have lost "precious months" searching for a "live Caylee"(direct quote). Freudian slips! I guess so! I agree with those who are trained in statement analysis who say when people(already)speak of a missing person in the past tense: i.e. "she was..." are telling us they know the person is no longer with us. And, that being true, Cindy's "slips" are that much more telling.

IMHO, if you really thought Caylee was alive there could be no way she could make statements such as these. I have wanted and still want for Cindy, George and Casey to be made to answer questions. To be made to tell the truth, but the problem with that is these people have their own truth that I think has nothing to do with normal people's reality. I just really can't wait to see Cindy on the stand. If it weren't for thinking about Caylee I might be downright giddy...check that...thinking about Caylee does make me downright giddy about that! To me, the trial, the hearings are days for Caylee. (To clarify my messed up statement) :)

Justice for Caylee! Truth for Caylee!

:twocents:
...and the countdown begins. Just one more week, Chiquita!

Caylee will receive justice. All is good.

Omg! A 3-panel shot! CA, HHJP, and KC! That would be awesome! We could see all three faces at the same time and see each ones reactions! I'd love that! Lol!

ROFL. Don't give me any ideas! Next thing you know we'll be demanding they show all the key players reactions, like how they set up the panel members from JVM and NG.

From what I can tell after months and months of studying this case, Ca has no idea what happened or what is going on. I am sure that is what we will see in court. A confused person who tries to look informed. IMO If she just answers the questions and does not volunteer her opinion, then lets the tears flow, it will be best for Kc. IMO
Yippee...so glad to see you NTS!

ROFL. Don't give me any ideas! Next thing you know we'll be demanding they show all the key players reactions, like how they set up the panel members from JVM and NG.

Yes, yes, yes! Set the screen up like "Hollywood Squares"! We could have HHJP in the middle, the witness box to his left, KC to his right, and the other squares could show CA, GA, LA, JB, the SA, all at the same time! That is definately how it should be shown! We wouldn't miss a single expression! Hahaha!

Yes, yes, yes! Set the screen up like "Hollywood Squares"! We could have HHJP in the middle, the witness box to his left, KC to his right, and the other squares could show CA, GA, LA, JB, the SA, all at the same time! That is definately how it should be shown! We wouldn't miss a single expression! Hahaha!
:floorlaugh::laughbounce::rolling::coffeeup:
I used to watch that all the time...what a picture...okay...it is getting late...one more day down....6 to go:bedtime:

lol!

She will just say, "But, but, but I cannot answer with yes or no because the answer is not a yes or no answer."

Can't elaborate? She will not be able to help herself. IMO, there WILL be a smackdown by Judge Perry. There will have to be.

This hearing is just too good to be true. Someone will either be sick or have an emergency. I will have to say prayers for good health for all.

Someone posted that they think Lee will be truthful. I agree. Lee has too much to lose if he lies.

JMO

Very respectfully quoted/bolded by me... LaLaw, ITA with your assessment above. As for the bolded line--well, the whole famn damily had too much to lose by lying (Caylee for starters) yet GA/CA/KC didn't ever realize that & won't admit it. Lee got himself out of that house even before this started and he seems to be the single thread tying any of that family back to reality, a sense of consequences, an awareness of the magnitude of what's at hand. He has the best chance of them all to release the whole family from their twisted nightmare, if he has the courage to take this opportunity and run with it.

HOLLYWOOD SQUARES! Oh the visual I'm having! :crazy::floorlaugh:

She has a very short fuse. BC has been trying to get her to act in a less contemptuous manner but we all see how that's working :banghead: She is arrogant and I hope LDB will push her as far as she can go...

Or JA might take over questioning this witness. :) Whoever questions Cindy, they know she has a temper and a short fuse, and they just might try to rattle her.

YES........I'm sure she does.

Which begs the question: If you had one question to put to Cindy Anthony, what would it be?

Which might be its own thread. (Scurries off to investigate....)

ETA: Nope, no thread on that yet. Will hold off until mods advise on, well, advisability of launching such a thread.

As you were....:angel:

I think one of these scenarios could happen:

1. ICA getting too sick to appear in court so she doesn't have to face Cindy
2. ICA finally confessing because she's sick of the game and knows she has a slim chance of winning.
3. Cindy finally being truthful because she's fed up with Casey.
4. Lee throwing Casey under the bus in retaliation.
5. Baez quitting because of money and his own marital strain.

I think Ca is going to speak from experience. Her husband is former Le and when they are not responding, you need only apply pressure to get them to respond. IMO She is prolly going to say she said it to get them to respond and that is going to be the end of it. IMO The Judge will prolly rule for the state just the same and let the Jury listen to Ca's testimony. IMO The Judge will prolly let the jury decide whether Ca is being truthful or not. IMO Easy out for a Judge, but a huge responsibility for the state. IMO The jury may find Ca believable. IMO

I think Ca is going to speak from experience. Her husband is former Le and when they are not responding, you need only apply pressure to get them to respond. IMO She is prolly going to say she said it to get them to respond and that is going to be the end of it. IMO The Judge will prolly rule for the state just the same and let the Jury listen to Ca's testimony. IMO The Judge will prolly let the jury decide whether Ca is being truthful or not. IMO Easy out for a Judge, but a huge responsibility for the state. IMO The jury may find Ca believable. IMO
Believable that Cindy only called 911 to get LE there quicker when her utterance was that her granddaughter's been missing for 31 days, and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?????:waitasec: I don't see it.

Believable that Cindy only called 911 to get LE there quicker when her utterance was that her granddaughter's been missing for 31 days, and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?????:waitasec: I don't see it.

It need not make sense to us only to her. :crazy:

Patriciao, I am with you in wishes but...

I think one of these scenarios could happen:

1. ICA getting too sick to appear in court so she doesn't have to face Cindy
ok but will not stop testimony...

2. ICA finally confessing because she's sick of the game and knows she has a slim chance of winning.
No self-respecting narcissist would EVER get sick of the game, let alone confess!

3. Cindy finally being truthful because she's fed up with Casey.
This from the woman who took her 7-months pregnant daughter to her brother's wedding and then denied that KC was preggo the whole way? When we reach the point where CA is fed up, feed me some of that cuz it must be REEEELLY good.

4. Lee throwing Casey under the bus in retaliation.
AMEN, AMEN AMEN. Lee, it is not even about retaliation at this point. It is about getting this family dynamic straight and clear. There is a future for you beyond all this. Just name it. Name it. And then step aside and finally have a peaceful night's sleep.

5. Baez quitting because of money and his own marital strain.
Baez is married? Holy cow. Does his wife know?

Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".

It sounds like fun, but those of us on the west coast are at a real disadvantage here. The hearing begins at 2:00pm east coast time. That's 11:00am our time here on the west coast, and somehow it just doesn't seem right (or lady-like) to get plastered before lunch time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77