Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
25KHeatherBW-1_zps6ce27413.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

We do not have a person of interest or suspect named in this case by law enforcement. Sleuthing anyone and posting on Websleuths is not allowed unless or until someone is named by law enforcement, this includes public sites showing addresses etc. This also includes family.

We are a victim friendly site and this includes family and friends. No bashing of anyone. No sleuthing or discussing anyone in a suspect manner unless we have a suspect named.

Rumor is not allowed, you can discuss and speculate about anything we already know thru law enforcement and main stream media.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

It does. Thanks!

What reason would her have friends have for not cooperating with the police?
Are they covering for Heather or someone else? Or both?

Might not be a friend possible acquaintance, co-worker, ex boyfriend.

If anyone LE approaches is involved with drugs, they may not cooperate, whether they have info or not. If so, they can waste a lot of police time.

It does. Thanks!

What reason would her have friends have for not cooperating with the police?

Are they covering for Heather or someone else? Or both?

Could be either or both or themselves.
Sometimes people are doing things that if they come to light they would be embarrassing, damaging, possibly illegal and if something were to go wrong during such activities it seems people have only one thought CYA.

I would argue that anyone even remotely involved in this needs to stop and realize that no matter what situation was going on it is more important that Heathers parents get her back.
More important than any other information that may subsequently come to light. It requires letting go of fear and or pride and helping a family who desperately needs help.
My thought is that it takes a big person to bring forward information that may implicate themselves or a loved one or good friend in wrongdoing.
And it takes an even bigger person to come forward when they may fear the consequences brought about by another for such actions.

I do not know any of this to be true in this case I'm just letting my imagination go with what little facts there are. Mainly that some are not cooperating :(
That is just cruel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the comment from early this morning asking about package stores. Those are liquor stores from those of you not in the northeast. I've only seen drive thru ones in Texas.

I saw the comment from early this morning asking about package stores. Those are liquor stores from those of you not in the northeast. I've only seen drive thru ones in Texas.

Oh, we have regular package stores. Some of them do have drive-thrus as well, but a lot of stores you can walk into and browse around.

I can not buy into the drug thing - If HE was trying to get drugs, there would have to be an electronic trail, most likely texts or calls from her cell phone. The same for the idea of meeting someone. Because of this, I truly believe she was taken from White River Condos.

Oh, we have regular package stores. Some of them do have drive-thrus as well, but a lot of stores you can walk into and browse around.

Oh, I lived in TX for a bit....so yes, regular and drive thru liquor stores. I just though those of us in NEw England were the only ones who said package store.

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT

Missing Boy Unreported by Mother; Search for Missing House of Blues Hostess

Aired January 6, 2014 - 20:00 ET

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

Thank-You for posting that.

The "last known use of the phone" statement by TE. Is that based on his analysis of his phone account or what LE has told him to be fact?

Is it just an assumption that "the last known use of the phone" was at 3:41 a.m.?

The last outgoing use of the phone may have been at 3:41 a.m., but it may have been on and unused for ANY length of time including into the next day, and there is a big difference between the last outgoing message and the last known tower ping.

Has LE made a factual statement regarding the phone being dead or not active, or has it only been the outgoing messages discussed?

Did anyone who "usually" sent Heather alot of texts, DECREASE their contact during the span of time between her last sighting and the news she was missing?

Who STOPPED texting or facebooking Heather?

Furthermore, wasn't anyone alarmed or curious when Heather was not replying back to messages in that same time frame? Didn't the alarm bells go off when she wasn't replying?

<modsnip>

So based upon the MSM and SM of HE

Heather went on a nice date. Everything went well. She was happy. TXT father with her driving a stick shift. We know he friends circle were into "tuner" type cars and possibly did some street racing. That explains that part.

We know for sure HE did smoke Marijuana for her own personal use. Now some people would judge her for this and bla bla bla. I can tell you marijuana is everywhere even more so down in the MB area. I remember when I went to SHS kids would come back from the bathroom break stoned as can be. The freshman were real bad for it.

Dad stated she was familiar with PTL and would often go there by herself to ??? I am guessing release stress. Nice neutral area for her.

So that explains the location of the car and why she would be down there.

Based upon her SM it appeared of a relationship where HE compared herself or talked about another female more than once. This can be seen 6 months and further back. Could this have been a secret relationship ? Maybe she was seeing someone else's significant other ? This could cause excess stress on any person or persons involved.

Maybe the person mentioned that was "In her Soup" was actually a flirtatious post and maybe she was first starting to talk about her new "date"

And maybe her date went very well. But if there was another secret relationship going on, maybe this person communicated with HE and after the date they met at PTL. Maybe they went on a drive. This would explain why HE vehicle was secured at PTL and not her apartment.

And this would explain the MSM when it states some are cooperating with the investigators and some are not.

There you have it folks.

"Mom come get me I am done" :truce:

I will paraphrase, on FHFB their asking for the people that were cat fishing with the truck and boat with no tail lights to say what they saw and also anyone who saw someone walking down PTL early in the morning.

about an hour ago

<modsnip>

So based upon the MSM and SM of HE

Heather went on a nice date. Everything went well. She was happy. TXT father with her driving a stick shift. We know he friends circle were into "tuner" type cars and possibly did some street racing. That explains that part.

We know for sure HE did smoke Marijuana for her own personal use. Now some people would judge her for this and bla bla bla. I can tell you marijuana is everywhere even more so done in the MB area. I remember when I went to SHS kids would come back from the bathroom break stoned as can be. The freshman were real bad for it.

Dad stated she was familiar with PTL and would often go there by herself to ??? I am guessing release stress. Nice neutral area for her.

So that explains the location of the car and why she would be down there.

Based upon her SM it appeared of a relationship where HE compared herself or talked about another female more than once. This can be seen 6 months and further back. Could this have been a secret relationship ? Maybe she was seeing someone else's significant other ? This could cause excess stress on any person or persons involved.

Maybe the person mentioned that was "In her Soup" was actually a flirtatious post and maybe she was first starting to talk about her new "date"

And maybe her date went very well. But if there was another secret relationship going on, maybe this person communicated with HE and after the date they met at PTL. Maybe they went on a drive. This would explain why HE vehicle was secured at PTL and not her apartment.

And this would explain the MSM when it states some are cooperating with the investigators and some are not.

There you have it folks.

"Mom come get me I am done" :truce:

Please provide a MSM link to the fact that Heather used pot. I have not seen that. Tia

Please provide a MSM link to the fact that Heather used pot. I have not seen that. Tia

Here's a question for mods - does a verified insider have to provide MSM links in this case, or can they say things as such ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth