who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DON'T SEE WHY THAT INFORMATION COULDN'T BE RELEASED....REB? aNY THOUGHTS ON THAT?

Hey i'm kinda excited to see what his reply is going to be!!! (neat looking over his work)

I am too....I found his website on another thread here. Very interesting!

Ya know, I am very skeptical when it comes to things like this. However, I believe that doing something is better than doing nothing. Not to mention, I've been reading his website for days now....I'd just like to know what his thoughts are as he is one interesting person!

I just pray that this poor girl is identified.

its worth a shot....if anything comes up on it, please post it here....has anyone looked into the teeth question??

I wrote them.. I was hoping that someone who chatted with them often might get a little more information :)

let me know if you get an answer kaylen....i haven't spoken to them - left it up to Reb.....

Hi guys.

I was doing some "what-if" scenarios the other day on this case. I wonder if this girl could be Jaycee Lee Dugard. I realize that Jaycee would be on the high end of the estimated age, but...

The hairline and hair color seem close.
Same eye color
Same jawline and chin
Same nose.

Any thoughts?

Mike

didn't I read somewhere on here that AZ doe was picked up by two ppl at a service station...well, Jaycee Dugard was supposedly abducted by a man and woman. Are there pic or anything of the ppl that picked up AZ doe to compare to the drawing of the suspects in the Jaycee Dugard case???

also, the hairline in the AZ doe looks like half of her head was shaved for surgery or something...did anyone else see this?

I don't think its Jaycee - there have been suspects in her case that i don't think are linked to the couple in the car in this case.....although it would be great if we could see a sketch or photo of the woman in the car, since jaycee's stepfather provided enough of a description for a sketch of the woman of the couple who abducted jaycee...

Okay, I know many are skeptical---but I've submitted her information to Brian at www..com. He has a long waiting list, but I thought it was worth a shot!! Like I told him in my email, a tiny clue could help identify her.

IMO, FWIW, FYI....this guy is a geniune frootloop. He has seriously comprised a few investigations because of his stupidity. Be very wary of this site and it's contents.

IMO, FWIW, FYI....this guy is a geniune frootloop. He has seriously comprised a few investigations because of his stupidity. Be very wary of this site and it's contents.

is there any evidence - solid evidence - that he has actually helped a case ...any case(s)????:doh:

is there any evidence - solid evidence - that he has actually helped a case ...any case(s)????:doh:

I meant to say seriously compromised, LOL. Not that I am aware of? I think he is a nutcase. I have seen him say some stupid things. I haven't not seen anything he has written prove to be true...if it has, coincendence IMO. A total moroon.

what sort of surprises me - is that someone like allison dubois hasn't "picked up" on this case - after all - she lives in arizona, doesn't she? I would think this could be right up her alley....if she can really do as she says she can - have le contacted her about this? don't think I'm crazy for this - i go by what i watch on medium lol....

I have followed along with this story of this Jane Doe and did my own photo shop type of thingy before I found this site.
It's just another possibility of how she may have looked when she was alive. I would imagine that the large scar on her face would be very memorable. It looks to me like it was tended to by a medical professional. A very pretty young girl with a terrible scar across her face would attract attention. I may be wrong, but on close inspection of the photo, I think the scar goes through her upper lip. What does everyone else think?

I have followed along with this story of this Jane Doe and did my own photo shop type of thingy before I found this site.
It's just another possibility of how she may have looked when she was alive. I would imagine that the large scar on her face would be very memorable. It looks to me like it was tended to by a medical professional. A very pretty young girl with a terrible scar across her face would attract attention. I may be wrong, but on close inspection of the photo, I think the scar goes through her upper lip. What does everyone else think?

Excellent. Thank you for doing this! And, WELCOME to WS!!!!!!

I am sending you a PM about a photo for another case ;)

Yeah I saw that the scar went through her lip.. almost makes me wonder if maybe she was just barely scraped or something from her fall??... It looks like the Coroner would be able to tell for sure if that was something old or something that may of just happened..Its not noted as a scar I dont think.

It may not answer why no one has come forward for her, but I'd like to explore the possibility that Joel Patrick Courtney was involved in her case. He is being held for rape (Albuquerque, N.M.) and being charged with murder. The FBI believes he has more victims. He was up and down the West and has been linked to an abduction and murder in Corvallis, Oregon (Brooke Wilberger, 2004) and another in North Portland, Oregon (Katie Eggleston 1993). He likes young petite blonde females. The only "time line" I could find for him is at http://crime.about.com/b/a/254520.htm and according to that time line, it would be possible that he was traveling around Arizona in 1999. Can anyone find out any information that would definitely exclude him as being involved?

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=33760

Although Courtney grew up in the Portland, Oregon, area, he has moved extensively during his adult life. There is a high possibility that he has assaulted other victims in the following areas: Albuquerque, New Mexico (7/1994-8/ 1994, 8/1997, and 11/2000); Anchorage, Alaska (1989-1992); Beaverton, Oregon (1986-1992); Bernalillo, New Mexico (5/1995-8/1997); Cape Canaveral, Florida (5/2001-3/2003); Cocoa Beach, Florida (5/2001-9/2002); Grants, New Mexico (9/1995); Pensacola, Florida (5/2001); Portland, Oregon (1980-1989, 1993, and 2004); and Rio Rancho, New Mexico (6/1996-2004). In addition, he is known to have traveled to Mexico via Arizona.
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2006/jan2006/jan2006leb.htm

Joel Patrick Courtney currently is incarcerated in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The FBI’s Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP) Unit and the Corvallis, Oregon, Police Department are seeking information from all homicide, sex offender, and cold case units on cases in which Joel Patrick Courtney may be involved.
Courtney is a white male with a DOB of 6/02/ 1966. He has a goatee, wears two earrings in each ear, and is the suspect in the abduction and possible homicide of Brook Carol Wilberger of Corvallis, Oregon. She was abducted while working outside of an apartment complex on the morning of 5/24/ 2004 between 10:30 and 11:00. She was a 19-yearold college student, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 119 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is presumed dead.
The FBI is conducting an extensive investigation on Joel Courtney. It is believed that he is a serial sex offender and killer. The FBI has identified three additional victims that Courtney may have sexually assaulted and killed within Oregon. He is inclined to abduct white females, 15 to 25 years of age, with blonde hair and blue eyes, in an outside setting.
On 11/30/2004, Courtney was arrested in Albuquerque, New Mexico, after he abducted and attempted to rape a 22-year-old college student described as a white female, 5 feet 3 inches, 115 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He forced the victim into his vehicle (a red Honda Civic) at knifepoint around 6:00 p.m. while she was walking down the street. He tied her up with her shoelaces, drove to a parking lot, and sexually assaulted her. He is currently incarcerated, awaiting trial on these charges.

more details?

i always wonder about psychics. i'm a skeptic at heart.

I sent an email raising the possibility of Joel Patrick Courtney being somehow connected to this case. Suzi Dodt (an investigator with the Maricopa Medical Examiner) wrote me back saying that they KNOW the identity of the people in the car with Jane Doe and Joel Patrick Courtney is “not the name of the person involved.” In fact she said that the Police interviewed the people in the car because they stopped when she (JD) “left” the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong