Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Mother - Like Daughter. That is all I can or need to say at this point. I am just disgusted.

Cindy says: She does NOT want more people to join TES to search for a dead body.... only for a live Caylee. :furious::furious:

Yea, We "guys" are going to be cause of Caylee 's death????? According to Cindy....wow

OMG this woman has just ticked me off so bad, I am going to have to chew and swallow my words before I even post my thoughts..:furious::furious:

Cindy actually sounds pretty sensible. I know about the evidence and everything but she almost sounds convincing!

Why isn't Nancy drilling Cindy. I don't get it. How does this woman CA take over the show. I just don't get it.

Cindy is like Casey she only wants to listen to people who will agree with what she wants to hear and what she wants to believe.

Absolutely.

Everyone, please give Tim a break. There was some stuff that went on earlier and you can entirely blame Cindy for it.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:Omg.........omg.........omg.............

I think Cindy is mad cos Tim is looking for a dead body. But the info that the Anthony's give him is so bogus he doesn't know where to look for a live body. People with no names, addresses or #'s. I think he is just making him a point.

Cindy thinks there is a low turn out due to everyone thinking Caylee is alive. Maybe it's because most people feel with the new DNA, thta Caylee is dead and probably at the landfill.

But don't you think he had any clue that Cindy was disagreeable, not reasonable and obstructive? If nothing else, he's seen how she waited so long to call him in the first place. I'm sure he's seen at least one interview with her. She's the same way in every appearance, blaming LE, blaming everybody. He was in her house and saw CA and the way she ignored him. He can't be this clueless!!@!!!!!

LOL>> CAsey is "telling the truth"????? NOW< we know thats a lie!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members