The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

FYI Regarding TL face:

Bell's Palsy is most often caused by a herpes viral infection of the facial nerve.

Another pic not sure if it has been posted.......she is in the background and I blurred out the other people in the front of the photo, check out the look on her face.....wonder what that is about??? Any ideas? She looks horrified.

http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image=caseyjunegp5.jpg

One of the nites she was being a "shot girl", one of the other girls was scratched by some guy being inappropriate, that's the only trouble I've heard of. Good find tho, haven't seen that one before.

Note Cindy's bare arms, and Casey's layers. She is wearing a long sleeve button up sweater over what appears to be at least 2 other shirts, one a camisole type tank and the other perhaps from the look of it a little longer...she was doing the layering thing it appears to cover up HER new layer of baby...Poor Caylee...

It is interesting with the hundreds of pix we've seen of Casey new and old there are none of a noticeably pregnant KC and so few of newborn Caylee. It's as if KC were never pregnant and Caylee went through her first year invisible. Even the baby shower when Caylee was a week old.

A zillion years ago I worked Maternity, OB/Del we had a 16 yo who came in ready to pop. She lived at home with her parents who didn't find out she was preggers 'til she went into labor. I'd just had a baby myself and I had to know how she hid it, it had been my experience after a certain point there were things I just couldn't have kept hidden if I wanted to. Anyway she told me she wore sweat pants and zipped sweat shirts all the time and she kept her hands in her pockets when her parents were around. She was fairly small and had a 7lb baby. Boggled my mind!

Maybe it's just me, but,I cringe when seeing those pics of Casey putting her hands all over the commode seat. Yuck!!!!

At least the facilities look clean!! LOL

the stitching on the hood looks the same but the seams on the shoulders seem to be wrong, on the 82 hoodie they seem to be lower and on the smiling photo hoodie they are right up top. i dont know. the hoods look almost identical. i could see them being the same but i dont think they are really. she looks different in the two photos, not just the lighting but the part in her hair and eyemakeup

How many blue hoodies would she have brought to jail? It's got to be the same one....she laughed when she was talking to LE...why not when getting her pic taken?

How many blue hoodies would she have brought to jail? It's got to be the same one....she laughed when she was talking to LE...why not when getting her pic taken?

The concern is not about how many blue hoodies she brought to jail. We are wondering if this photo with her smiling was taken at jail. It does not look like a sheriff's office or lobby in the background. And, to me, looks like she took the pic of herself. This looks like a recent picture, so we are trying to figure out where she was in the pic.

She probably took it at the airport and texted it to TL or something of that nature.

sorry to get off topic but since we are talking about pictures....does Casey have brown eyes?! or are they blue? has anyone noticed sometimes they are blue/sometimes brown??

The concern is not about how many blue hoodies she brought to jail. We are wondering if this photo with her smiling was taken at jail. It does not look like a sheriff's office or lobby in the background. And, to me, looks like she took the pic of herself. This looks like a recent picture, so we are trying to figure out where she was in the pic.

i dont think it was taken when she got her mugshot. because her hair is parted differently.

sorry to get off topic but since we are talking about pictures....does Casey have brown eyes?! or are they blue? has anyone noticed sometimes they are blue/sometimes brown??

I saw on an official document that they were brown, so I guess she wears blue contacts. I was surprised, because they are usually blue!

After four months, the family has come to the realization that perhaps, releasing baby photos of KC might help to alter the public's perception of her:

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17912435/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Alright , somebody help me here- WTF is the reasoning behind seeing pictues of young Casey? If anything it makes me twice as mad. This girl did not grow up in poverty, a broken home, without loving grandparents, so whats the point here? Maybe there was some dysfuntion in her family. Is there anyone posting here who came from a background without some dysfunction. I certainly have quite a bit of that in my family and many other brave members here have attested to the same.
I still say the Anthony's have painted themselves into a corner and are stuck with tale that they have woven. Any compassion I could have had for them left when they started attacking the very people who came, with good intentions, to help them out of the mess that Casey caused.
Also, I would like Cindy to explain to me the difference between a "mistruth" and a lie.:waitasec:

She has blue-green eyes, that sometimes look hazel-ish.
212e45d.jpg

She has blue-green eyes, that sometimes look hazel-ish.
212e45d.jpg

OMG! Give a person a little warning! That pic just about scared the SH*# outta me!:shocked2::shocked2:

OMG! Give a person a little warning! That pic just about scared the SH*# outta me!:shocked2::shocked2:

LOL....sorry! I tried to resize it, but it won't for some reason.

LOL.....as if. That would only have a prayer of working if no one had ever seen pictures of Caylee and how precious and innocent SHE was.

ITA..I felt nothing looking at those photos except how little Caylee resembled her as a baby. This photo release is just as absurd as the letter..fitting they came out at the same time.

ITA..I felt nothing looking at those photos except how little Caylee resembled her as a baby. This photo release is just as absurd as the letter..fitting they came out at the same time.

If I were on the prosecution team, I would be disgusted at what a transparent, lame ploy that is. I wouldn't even look at the pictures...what difference does it make what Casey looked like 15 years ago? So? Her looks have nothing to do with what she DID today. EVERYONE was a child at one time, am I supposed to be impressed or get all soft-hearted because Casey was too? Ha! Not a snowball's chance.

If I were on the prosecution team, I would be disgusted at what a transparent, lame ploy that is. I wouldn't even look at the pictures...what difference does it make what Casey looked like 15 years ago? So? Her looks have nothing to do with what she DID today. EVERYONE was a child at one time, am I supposed to be impressed or get all soft-hearted because Casey was too? Ha! Not a snowball's chance.

Once again I agree with you as always lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back