Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

the phone was a samsung blackjack. it was not a person.

i would also like to know how, 'aside from searching for something', you would go about...finding something. that makes no sense.

How do we know it was a samsung blackjack. Nothing has ever been found about another phone and Casey is the one who implied that she had two phones. Maybe blackjack is really some type of drug that was being sold. Lee is trying to find out where to locate whom ever she would get her supply from, her direct connection.

i would also like to know how, 'aside from searching for something the drugs you lost', you would go about...finding something. that makes no sense

Cindy did speak to Casey on the phone and via text messages during the time frame when Casey was "gone", right? So, perhaps Cindy started to get fed up and told Casey that she could no longer keep the car, which was in their name, if she wasn't going to come home (or live at home, or whatever). I can imagine a scenario where she tells Casey to return the car on the 30th, and if Casey doesn't do that, she'll consider it stolen.

I don't know. Maybe.

I agree with that. That, and finding out the car had been towed and siting at a impuund lot for 2 weeks when Casey had been telling her by text that she was in Jacksonville really ticked Cindy off. Then she finds Casey and still no Caylee. Cindy was using the call to 911 as a bluff to get Casey to spit out where Caylee was on 7.15 and so she picked up the phone and dialed. Cindy proably thought Casey would give in and when she didin't she continued with the call.

I have a couple of theories on "Casey code". Personally, I believe that all the references to Sawgrass have to do with this place - Sawgrass Plantation. http://www.beazer.com/findhome/community.asp?LocationID=21&MetroID=6&CommunityID=1854 There are lakes in this development & townhomes, which could be referred to as Sawgrass Apartments. Just a theory...

This has been mentioned before about another Sawgrass. It also has a road that matches the tat Casey had done.

Sawgrass Plantation
This is somewhat close to the airport and a large shopping mall

There is a Belle Vida Rd within this community.

Sawgrass Plantation 12649 Sawgrass Plantation Blvd. Orlando, FL 32824
According to a review that was written on a open forum for people looking to purchase homes this Sawgrass is a family oriented neighborhood, across the street from one of the largest outlet malls in the US, Walmart, Super Target, all the major eateries, major expressways, Panther Stadium, etc. Close to the airport.

This is the site of MI Homes that does sales within this Sawgrass.[There are a lot of realty companies that deal with these homes and some are for rent as well as for sale.]

Click on community Plat maps to see layout of area.
www.mihomes.com/FindYourHome/CommunityDetails.aspx?Community=...

Going with the tat theory there is another road in Orland with the same name. Belle Vida Blvd. [this was also mentined early in a thread] I was looking for address that Casey may have been to and found that Belle Vida Blvd in Orlando is very close to the Fusion place.
http://www.myfusian.com/

Casey has said numerous times “she is close”
Casey does not seem to travel to far away from home. About 10-12 miles if you plug all of her known friends and party places into a map program. This place would fall within that range

This thread should get interesting.

The "She's close, Dad" really bothers me. It's telling. Tim Miller thinks she'll be found in a 3 mile radius where some pings from the cell phone went off. That's "close".

I get chills every time I hear that. I agree with Tim Miller. She is close to the Anthony home.:(

does this mean anything to anyone?

On Casey's phone numbers, she is combining the office phone # and fax #. She gave the number 407-224-1000. That #comes up as:

ENTERTAINMENT LAW OFFICES of William Whitacre
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Building 22A, Suite 235
Orlando, Florida 32819-7610
Tel: (407) 963-1000 Fax: (407) 224-5622

On reverse look-up there are about 10 different names under 407-224-1000, all at the same address.

I don't know but in the same conversation to LA about the blackjack she made a few odd comments. The first time I read them I was thinking she had 'jacked' into a phone service to do whatever she has bee doing for the last 2 years and got in something to do with Universal. A backdoor, so to speak with communications of some type. This place is so big how would they ever track who was making calls. They just pay the bill.

Can you PM me the names since we can't post names here. I would love th check them out through a couple of name databases. Nothing like LE has but sometimes something pops up that shed some light on who and how.

Ok in the phone convo she said she had reported the phone missing-----WHO does that! You always take a couple of days to see if it turns up

Could the Blackjack she reported missing actually be Caylee she reported missing and BlackJack was actually Caylee

That was what struck me--why was Lee so hopped up about finding the phone and not Caylee.

And for the close

I asked this before----Is there closes in Orlando?? My Gmom always called the alley behind the house a close. So is there any place in Orlando that is called a close??

does this mean anything to anyone?

On Casey's phone numbers, she is combining the office phone # and fax #. She gave the number 407-224-1000. That #comes up as:

ENTERTAINMENT LAW OFFICES of William Whitacre
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Building 22A, Suite 235
Orlando, Florida 32819-7610
Tel: (407) 963-1000 Fax: (407) 224-5622

On reverse look-up there are about 10 different names under 407-224-1000, all at the same address.

What I see in this is perhaps a bit of a "kernel of truth" -- so she can more easily remember her lies if asked to repeat numbers. Just a guess.

Ok in the phone convo she said she had reported the phone missing-----WHO does that! You always take a couple of days to see if it turns up

Could the Blackjack she reported missing actually be Caylee she reported missing and BlackJack was actually Caylee

That was what struck me--why was Lee so hopped up about finding the phone and not Caylee.

And for the close

I asked this before----Is there closes in Orlando?? My Gmom always called the alley behind the house a close. So is there any place in Orlando that is called a close??

A Close. Closes. I have never heard of this before. Driftway yes. Could I pry and ask what natinality your Gmom is or if she lived in a location that used this term. I do Genealogy searches and I am not familiar with this.

I'm not sure how to find this out but I could go hunting on some of my history site and see what shakes out.

Respectfully snipped ~
I learned after a while that every time extensive details were given, it was a lie.

This is a great observation! Maybe we should be looking at times when Casey gives out too much detail. Remember that TonE the boyfriend said that Casey's dad picked up the car and took it to the mechanic? She supposedly even said who the mechanic was and what was wrong with the car and blah, blah, blah. I remember thinking - why would she say all those things when she was lying? Why? I couldn't believe she would give all those details when she was not speaking the truth. How hard would that be to remember if someone asked you about it later :confused:

Salem

Respectfully snipped ~

This is a great observation! Maybe we should be looking at times when Casey gives out too much detail. Remember that TonE the boyfriend said that Casey's dad picked up the car and took it to the mechanic? She supposedly even said who the mechanic was and what was wrong with the car and blah, blah, blah. I remember thinking - why would she say all those things when she was lying? Why? I couldn't believe she would give all those details when she was not speaking the truth. How hard would that be to remember if someone asked you about it later :confused:

Salem

And then didn't he say that Casey told him her dad was even going to maybe trade the car in on a new one?

It's as though she tries to say enough to REALLY make you believe it so she doesn't have to "go there again". Hence the detailed cell phone Sim card convo with her brother since it pertained to covering up the fact that the phantom nanny didn't really call her.

I'm definitely going to be alert for those detailed statements of hers.

Respectfully snipped ~

Salem

Can you tell me where you saw that TonE says this. I read his transcipt to LE and I don't remember a thing about him saying she told him what mechanic and what was wrong etc. Just that it broke down and her dad would come and get it. I would like to read it for myself. Thanks

A Close. Closes. I have never heard of this before. Driftway yes. Could I pry and ask what natinality your Gmom is or if she lived in a location that used this term. I do Genealogy searches and I am not familiar with this.

I'm not sure how to find this out but I could go hunting on some of my history site and see what shakes out.

She was Irish--She was first generation so alot of what she said is straight from my GGmom

I also know they call it that in England

She also called the school I went to a close as well as our church---they were a building surrounded by grounds with grass and flowers

I was hoping if someone heard what I said it might make sense to them and they could make a connection

Can you tell me where you saw that TonE says this. I read his transcipt to LE and I don't remember a thing about him saying she told him what mechanic and what was wrong etc. Just that it broke down and her dad would come and get it. I would like to read it for myself. Thanks

It was not in the docs. Tony was interviewed By either a local reporter or one for Nancy Grace I think. I saw it on NG - her reporter down there was relaying what Tony had said to her - so I never heard anything right from Tony. I don't know if there is more out there than this - like a transcript or even the actual interview or anything.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

Who says "the bottom left side of town" when describing a place in the town where you live to another person who knows and lives in the same town? Wierd. I would just say - out by the mall - on such and such road - right by this and that other places. Or you might use N,S,E,W - like east of the mall - or whatever.

Casey has been looking at a map methinks. That's why she says "the left side" - cuz it's to the left on a map. I wonder if she did online map searches - like we've been doing so many of? I'm sure LE knows.

Who says "the bottom left side of town" when describing a place in the town where you live to another person who knows and lives in the same town? Wierd. I would just say - out by the mall - on such and such road - right by this and that other places. Or you might use N,S,E,W - like east of the mall - or whatever.

Casey has been looking at a map methinks. That's why she says "the left side" - cuz it's to the left on a map. I wonder if she did online map searches - like we've been doing so many of? I'm sure LE knows.

That is strange:confused: I agree. I've never heard anyone refer to a location like that. Nobody talks like that. Sometimes I just think she likes to hear herself talk...hence all the times she says actually & absolutely unnecessarily.

She was Irish--She was first generation so alot of what she said is straight from my GGmom

I also know they call it that in England

She also called the school I went to a close as well as our church---they were a building surrounded by grounds with grass and flowers

I was hoping if someone heard what I said it might make sense to them and they could make a connection

Thank you,

The Irish and the Scotts used descriptions of places to name things and themselves long after most others used occupations and such. So many of them used locations as a defining name that it became the family name. The spelling is most likely different than close. I do not know what the translation would be in Galic. The only thing that I could come up with off the top of my head is the Irish golf tournemnet called the Irish Close. I have no idea if GA is am advid golfer. LE as well as Fire fighter have a long history of being Irish so it may be possible that it could be know within the Irish community. Would this be a code word that her Dad would recognize in that light. I have no idea. There are several golf course right in the area and two very close to the airport. Although I am not sure that a golf course would be a good place to put a body. The grounds are ususally well cared for. A park or somewhere that would have a building up on a hill surrounding by gardens, again the same problem. A cemetery with a chapel. Some of the apartment complexes and condo places have some really nice landscaping. Just throwing idea out there. Maybe someone from the area would be able to do better with this idea.
It would all depend if Casey was using the word in this manner as opposed to meaning close as the way the average person with think.

Keep the thinking up. I leaned something may be helpful to me in what I do that I did not know. Again Thank you.
There is an answer somewhere in what has been said and found. All will take is one tiny bit of something, a word, an address, a person and it will start to make sense. I just hope I live long enough to sift through all of the lies.

I never even caught that but you are right..that is ODD as ODD can get. Nobody says that. I'm direction challenged and I wouldn't even say that.

This makes perfect sense. Hopefully, Casey will cave soon. The Anthonys will have to come to terms with what happened.

I'm so sorry Caylee. You were obviously very loved and I'm sure that no one ever thought that anything like this would happen to you. You are in Heaven and you now know God's love and understanding. We will continue to pray that your Earth body is found, so that it can be buried properly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back