Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the delay? With all the evidence against him that has been reported.....why hasn't he been arrested?

Skeletal remains found in Lenawee Co

Updated: Wednesday, 12 May 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 12 May 2010, 6:43 PM EDT

HUDSON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WUPW) - Skeletal remains were found in Hudson Township, Mich., late Wednesday morning the Lenawee County Sheriff Department said.
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Skeletal-remains-found-in-Lenawee-Co

I wish they would have said if it appeared to be male or female.

HUDSON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WUPW) - Skeletal remains were found in Hudson Township, Mich., late Wednesday morning the Lenawee County Sheriff Department said.

I doubt it is VS. I would assume it would be too soon for her to be skeletalize. Sorry about having to type that.

I do not understand why LE has not been able to indentify and either dismiss or include the man in the woods/water by now...didn't Venus' dad say he knew who he was, more or less? In this small town, how hard could he be to find and question? A number of people saw him.

Also, am hoping LE is holding back info. Am still not sure if it turns out to be that some blood on vehicles is Venus' that it would be enough for a charge? Considering she may have been in vehicles before and they probably can't tell age of blood? I think it is enough, but not if LE would think so. I guess that is the sort of thing a jury can decide?
No statute of limitations on murder so LE needs to get all the evidence they can for the DA to prove the charges, otherwise the defendant can ask for a speedy trial and possibly be acquitted. And about the blood, if it does belong to Venus, unless it's an amount that would show she was seriously injured or couldn't be alive, you're right, the defense could argue it could've gotten inside the car anytime. :( MOO

When it's just a skeleton, it's hard to tell. I doubt it is Venus as her body wouldn't be described as a skeleton; not enough time has passed.

When it's just a skeleton, it's hard to tell. I doubt it is Venus as her body wouldn't be described as a skeleton; not enough time has passed.

I just looked at the updated article and it says partially decomposed body.

Plus, if she's tarped...

Is this case big in the local media? What employer would hire DS at this point? I seems a common consensus that he is likely the perp here. I would have to assume that he will be taken into custody soon (or maybe that's just wishful thinking). I would think that they would not hire him based on the assumption that he won't be around for long and most employers want someone they can count on.

So many possibilities come to mind. :(

I doubt it's her, too, but I remember they said Caylee Anthony's body would have been a skeleton in two weeks.

Body found in Lenawee Co. near Hudson, MI

Posted: May 12, 2010 2:55 PM PDT
Updated: May 12, 2010 4:20 PM PDT​

LENAWEE COUNTY, MI (WTOL) - A partially decomposed human body was found Wednesday afternoon in Lenawee County, south of Hudson, MI.

A Lenawee County Sheriff's sergeant says the body was discovered in Hudson Township near US-127. Details of the discovery have not yet been released.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=12471721

Body found in Lenawee Co. near Hudson, MI

Posted: May 12, 2010 2:55 PM PDT
Updated: May 12, 2010 4:20 PM PDT​

LENAWEE COUNTY, MI (WTOL) - A partially decomposed human body was found Wednesday afternoon in Lenawee County, south of Hudson, MI.

A Lenawee County Sheriff's sergeant says the body was discovered in Hudson Township near US-127. Details of the discovery have not yet been released.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=12471721

Thanx...

Is this near where she went missing? TIA

Hudson Township is only one hour from Colon Township, and the route is very likely. I really really hope that this is Venus.

From what I can tell on the map that would be on the way back from MI to VA.

Hudson Township is only one hour from Colon Township, and the route is very likely. I really really hope that this is Venus.

Thanx I hope its her....Who else is missing in that area? I couldn't find anyone.

Praying its her.

mapojp.jpg

It's 58 miles from Driftwood Drive to US 127. I think this is going to be her.

I hope she is found soon to get as much possible forensic evidence as possible. MOO

Yes... I hope that they find good solid evidence on scene. I really hope he was too stupid to take the tarp off of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member