NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange though. As an Aries I attract a lot of Virgos. My husband is a Virgo, two exes were Virgos, best friend is a Virgo and now you like me ; )

Opposites DO attract!

I attract Aries like honey to a bee. I think they're fun and very straight forward, and many have foot- in-mouth disease because they're just so darn guileless :)

MOO

Darn - I have to go into work for a few hours. Don't know how I'll survive !!!!
Looking forward to reading all your posts when I get home :D

MOO

I attract Aries like honey to a bee. I think they're fun and very straight forward, and many have foot- in-mouth disease because they're just so darn guileless :)

MOO

It's like you've known me my whole life!
I keep telling people I'm fun.......they don't believe me.
(I Googled "guileless"............I'm not ashamed).

Seriously - when someone goes missing you think of every person they could be with and call them before you call the police. You would call family, friends and the missing person so many times,go on a physical search for the person and maybe even call some hospitals well before you would get concerned enough to call the police ( even then not 000). A couple of texts telling them how clever you are that you've managed to get yourself dressed and get the kids lunches packed with "Love G" then calling 000 doesn't cut it for me. Under the circumstances, I think if she had genuinely gone missing he would have starting to get pi**ed off with Allison, thinking she had decided to go AWOL just to give him the shi*s. JMO

MOO

I have great intentions - that's it's though, lol !

MOO

Yes, I fit that profile. Like you though, I have good intentions of being organised, it just doesn't happen.

Would someone who has had Army training be in possession of night vision goggles?

Not necessarily. They're pretty expensive and rather attractive items. My son did NVG training in the Reserves and he certainly wasn't allowed to take them home. I suppose a senior NCO or an officer might though, if they were instructors or part of a special training group and it was part of their kit. The average grunt wouldn't possess them, no, unless they were a private buy.

Would someone who has had Army training be in possession of night vision goggles?

I don't think so. The army may issue them and then you'd have to give them back. I suppose he could have bought some but it's not like you can just walk into a shop and pay cash. You'd likely have to buy online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth