Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE feels the neighbors may open up to the volunteers easier than LE. Some dont like to talk to LE for some reason.

IMO

Maybe...it just doesn't seem right to me that non-LE will be getting info about people who are most likely innocent...JMO

Maybe...it just doesn't seem right to me that non-LE will be getting info about people who are most likely innocent...JMO

It does seem unorthodoxed that is for sure.

But sometimes that is all it takes for someone to think a certain person needs to be checked out closer.

If this guy is from the neighborhood then maybe one of the neighbors saw him coming onto Sierra when he thought no one saw him.

IMO

Meanwhile, volunteers were back out in the area today, expanding their search for LaMar. We went door-to-door with volunteers walking along the Llagas neighborhood in Morgan Hill. Search volunteers say going door-to-door is one of the most effective ways to continue getting information on Sierra. Steve LaMar, Sierra's father says volunteers are looking to talk with neighbors to see if they've noticed anything out of the ordinary in the last few weeks. "Just if they've been acting abnormal or were they gone for a while unexpectedly anything like that," said LaMar.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17453581/volunteers-join-in-door-to-door-searches

Something bad has happened over on Twitter.Most of you know about the trolls that have been invading Sierra's friends,and harassing them.This was reported to the FBI and accounts have been deleted and one person has said the FBI has talked to him.This was
pretty bad,they were saying some tragic stuff.Anyway one of the girls has reported to her friends her sister committed suicide by shooting herself over the cyber bullying that was going down last night.She was 18 years old and her cousin is saying the same thing.I went on her Twitter account and the last time she posted was 9 hours ago my time which is EST.

Something bad has happened over on Twitter.Most of you know about the trolls that have been invading Sierra's friends,and harassing them.This was reported to the FBI and accounts have been deleted and one person has said the FBI has talked to him.This was
pretty bad,they were saying some tragic stuff.Anyway one of the girls has reported to her friends her sister committed suicide by shooting herself over the cyber bullying that was going down last night.She was 18 years old and her cousin is saying the same thing.I went on her Twitter account and the last time she posted was 9 hours ago my time which is EST.
Oh, this is terrible. I hope it's not true. Tragic

All I have heard is the owner of the home and property where Marlene and Rick live is an oriental trader.

Maybe those buidings use to hold their goods such as furniture and other items they sold.

Yes.. but it is interesting that the business address is right there at 18 Paquita Espana!

:waitasec:Good! We have a pulse. Lots of good ideas. Old Steve, one of the speculations about the J.C. bag was indeed that two, not one person, had handled it but no one thought about secreting it from the delightful cat family because we had not met them yet. Your suggestion sure fits. And if you are right, we can only guess that it was originally not very far from the cacti and shed. Certainly not fields and fields away.

I did scout the golf courses considered convenient to Morgan Hill. One is Coyote Creek at 1, Coyote Ck. Dr. with a approach from the road crossing 101 and another access at Bailey. Bailey crosses 101 also and to the east of that freeway are some unimproved dirt hills with convoluted topography.

Another course is CordeValle at 1 CordeValle Dr., San Martin. Plenty of access and dirt hills surrounding it. The Eagle Ridge Golf Course is in a populated setting in Gilroy. (2951 Club Dr.)

Then, there is the Gilroy Golf Course just north of Heckler Pass Rd. (Hy 152) and that setting is not heavily populated.

There are also the Sta. Teresa and the Cinnabar in San Jose to the west of Morgan Hill but the investigation is discounting that huge city for now.
quote... Bailey crosses 101 also and to the east of that freeway are some unimproved dirt hills with convoluted topography...end of quote.

Did you by chance check under the overpasses there. To see if anything was in the crawl spaces
beneath those two bridges. One crosses the 101. Not sure about the other. I don't have my map.

OMG! That is unreal. What is going on?

Calm down I am sure they are just dotting the I and crossing the T's .they need to eliminate before they expand the search out.

I'd like to think so...but if they are really asking people in the area about "who you would point to, if it was your daughter..." that really makes me wonder. Unless, of course, they are looking for many/most of the responses to be the same, and match a suspicion. Still, that would not be enough to accuse anyone, or even make them submit to a search or questioning. So I am a little concerned that they are basically starting over.

It is a long shot, but this guy looks a bit like the kidnapping suspect - Bernie Morales. He was arrested in July 2000 in Texas for violent aggravated sexual assault. He went missing from Texas in September, 2011 and hasn't been seen since. He has a "pock marked face" and a tattoo on his left forearm of a 'snake' that could be mistaken for a dragon. Here is a picture comparing him to the sketch of the California kidnapping suspect.

That looks just like the guy. And on the news they said it was either a dragon or a snake. Send that in to them on their website. I think there is a place to send tips there.

Oh, this is terrible. I hope it's not true. Tragic

I have been on Twitter most of the night,now have a headache.All of these girls friends are talking about it.The girl that died was said to have been raped when she was 6 years old and kidnapped when she was 15 years old.So she has had a lot of bad things happen to her.She was on a mission to find Sierra.

quote... Bailey crosses 101 also and to the east of that freeway are some unimproved dirt hills with convoluted topography...end of quote.

Did you by chance check under the overpasses there. To see if anything was in the crawl spaces
beneath those two bridges. One crosses the 101. Not sure about the other. I don't have my map.

Observant thoughts!:waitasec:

I have been on Twitter most of the night,now have a headache.All of these girls friends are talking about it.The girl that died was said to have been raped when she was 6 years old and kidnapped when she was 15 years old.So she has had a lot of bad things happen to her.She was on a mission to find Sierra.

If true...what an incredibly sad peripheral consequence of Sierra's disappearance!

Really!???

That stuff was getting serious.

How tragic if it's true, I sure hope not.

Was the guy threatening her? Was it that deleted guy? Because I thought he was off the air for now.

I believe if the killer is known to the victim then they tend to dispose of the victims close by where they went missing more often... up to a 5 mile radius but if it is a stranger with no link to the victim they can put the victim in the trunk and drive for many miles before they dispose of the body. They may go back to a territory that is more familiar to them that they know well.

Other tidbits I have learned over the years:

I have read that when a mother kills her own child she tends to discard their body very close to where they lived. Usually swaddled in a blanket and placed in a plastic bag. Sometimes she submerges them in water but most of the time they are left above ground in a wooded area aka CA for example. Fathers who murder their child tend to take the child's body many many miles away, sometime hundreds of miles, and then will dispose of their body aka the two Skelton boys. They tend to bury bodies more than females do but not always.

Strangers tend more to leave the body above ground in a remote area and the body can be displayed in some type of sexual pose. They have no bond with the victim so therefore burying them is not considered as often.

Just things I have learned over the years.

Most interesting stats! In cases of abduction, is there any stat as to what percentage of those taken are not killed but kept alive by their abductor?

For some reason, I have the feeling that if clothing in the Juicy bag is what Sierra was wearing that day, yet she is not near where the bag was found, then she's been take with her shoes on to someplace where she is being kept.

Was the guy threatening her? Was it that deleted guy? Because I thought he was off the air for now.

I can't find the account... Do u have a link to the that everyone is talking about??

His account got deleted, and yes he was threatening her while making claims that he did something to Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear