Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His account got deleted, and yes he was threatening her while making claims that he did something to Sierra.

It's really hard to believe any of it was true. I read the Twitters last night and right up until her "cousin" and "sister" (who posted supposedly photos of herself that didn't match), announced that the girl who was so intent on finding Sierra had been cyber bullied and committed suicide, shot herself in the head.
That girl claimed to have found the blue Nike sweatshirt (which we know wasn't true) and claimed the FBI told her Sierra's DNA was on it. She said she was from Texas but had been going and searching for Sierra. She stressed over and over that she was doing more for Sierra than LE and her family. She also stated that she wanted to play Sierra if a movie was made of Sierra. Sierra's friends told her she lying and ignored her.

As for the GK guy, i'm not so sure that he wasn't part of her game. She kept saying LE was reading everything but GK kept changing accounts so i don't know how true it was that she was in direct contact with LE. IMO she was looking for attention and trying to use what happened to Sierra to get it.

Also her sister and cousin are continuing the search to find Sierra because that's what the dead girl would want. They've been tweeting all night so i guess they're not too torn up about the suicide.

03222012_06.jpg

this more clearly shows the building that looks like a domestic dwelling in the backyard

thx ozazure- for posting the pic- see? - there is what might be a pool/guest house , and then, what appears to me, to be 3 mobile homes...and then the warehouse/garage building on the bottom right

Here is something I have been thinking about from the beginning...

There is a Pacific Coast SCUBA dive shop located at 241 Scheller Ave., Morgan Hill.

It is at the corner of 3rd Street/Scheller and Lantz
I always thought it was interesting that a SCUBA place of business would be located in a rural home-zoned location

I googled this business and found:

Open Monday and Wednesday through Saturday (Closed Tuesdays and Sundays)
Hours 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (except Saturday hours are 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

There are 13 staff members reported on the website.

Thoughts I had...
staff members are probably at the location before/after store hours
vehicles may be recognized throughout the community

There are sheds/metal buildings on the lot
They advertise charter boats out of Monterey (even burial at sea!)
SCUBA gear, boat gear, (i.e. gloves, etc.) are sold and used in this business

Just a thought.............

JMO

It's really hard to believe any of it was true. I read the Twitters last night and right up until her "cousin" and "sister" (who posted supposedly photos of herself that didn't match), announced that the girl who was so intent on finding Sierra had been cyber bullied and committed suicide, shot herself in the head.
That girl claimed to have found the blue Nike sweatshirt (which we know wasn't true) and claimed the FBI told her Sierra's DNA was on it. She said she was from Texas but had been going and searching for Sierra. She stressed over and over that she was doing more for Sierra than LE and her family. She also stated that she wanted to play Sierra if a movie was made of Sierra. Sierra's friends told her she lying and ignored her.

As for the GK guy, i'm not so sure that he wasn't part of her game. She kept saying LE was reading everything but GK kept changing accounts so i don't know how true it was that she was in direct contact with LE. IMO she was looking for attention and trying to use what happened to Sierra to get it.

Also her sister and cousin are continuing the search to find Sierra because that's what the dead girl would want. They've been tweeting all night so i guess they're not too torn up about the suicide.

I agree, there are just too many dramatic stories now. The cousin has supposedly gone missing. Didn't know the bolded.

Le sigh

03222012_06.jpg

this more clearly shows the building that looks like a domestic dwelling in the backyard

I tried to do a property search on the County of Santa Clara website. Only 6 properties showed up on Paquita Espana Court. There appear to be more houses than that. I thought I might be able to get more information on the other buildings on the property.

I agree, there are just too many dramatic stories now. The cousin has supposedly gone missing. Didn't know the bolded.

Le sigh

Do you think those girls even really existed, or are they maybe hoaxes themselves.

I have not seen anything in the obits yet for a 18 yr old girl, but i dont know the town for sure. Is it really in Texas?

Le sigh

Sadly there are people who are believing it. It's probably a man, not a teen making all of the accounts. LE is probably letting them talk to see if any of them say anything helpful.

Do you think those girls even really existed, or are they maybe hoaxes themselves.

I have not seen anything in the obits yet for a 18 yr old girl, but i dont know the town for sure. Is it really in Texas?

I believe all hoaxes, the photos were of various girls. The girl was not bullied. Sierra's friends called her a fake and she said they were bullying her.

Have any of you visited the website Who Talking? I put in Sierra Lamar and it gave me a list of all the websites that people are talking about her on.

And where did the talk of Sierra being found come from this morning?

I don't know where it originally came from, but there were twitters about it on those sites, with some guy saying he found her body in a field. But I don't know if that is the original source for the rumor or not.

Have any of you visited the website Who Talking? I put in Sierra Lamar and it gave me a list of all the websites that people are talking about her on.

Website Who's Talking is new to me!
Thanks!

I just read a post from 6 hours ago from one of the "twitters" that reads: Websleuths.com is trying to set us up.

His account got deleted, and yes he was threatening her while making claims that he did something to Sierra.
I peeked over there last night. She was terrified the guy was coming to get her. Then a few tweets later, she said she had gone out for a walk. :waitasec:

C'mon, guys. Let's stay on track and skip the sideshow.

Good grief. If any of them want to help find Sierra, they should stop posting all this drama online, imo. It doesn't help and only causes LE extra resources to weed through the BS, imo.

The focus should be on locating Sierra and these young folks should go to LE with leads backed up by credible proof.

What a sad mess. :(

:moo:

Do we know where LE is with locating and questioning RSO's in her neighbourhood? Have all been accounted for and cleared? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail