Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like one thing about the statement by the uncle. Totally inappropriate words for a 6 year old imo.

I find it odd that her father possibly received a citation for something related to their dogs- to me that means incessant/annoying barking. But yet the dogs didn't bark last night? Or we haven't heard about the dogs barking.

I find it odd that her father possibly received a citation for something related to their dogs- to me that means incessant/annoying barking. But yet the dogs didn't bark last night? Or we haven't heard about the dogs barking.

I think the citation was for allowing the dogs to run loose through the neighborhood.

According to the find isabela facebook page there is nothing new since the press conference.

I don't like one thing about the statement by the uncle. Totally inappropriate words for a 6 year old imo.

Oooook I don't see why. Its been maybe 24-ish hours, he's nervous, everyone is in shock and stuff comes out oddly. I can think of one or two kids that age who would fit the decriptions he gave of being ambitious for instance. Who knows what weird stuff would come ouy of my mouth if a child i was very close to disappeared and i was stressed, scared, nervous, talking to media. Give him a break for now.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapathalk 2

Do you know if that include business dumpsters or construction sites? Ugh, not liking any of this at all.

I did check that but couldn't find a particular pick-up day for businesses. It looked like they (the businesses) set up a schedule with the trash company. I'll look again.

Probably isn't related to Isabel's case, but there is breaking news on the KVOA website that a "major fire" is being reported on 16th street.

According to Google maps it is about 1.5 miles from Isabel's home.

If the dogs were the type to bark at anything and everything, the family would have gotton used to ignoring them.

In college, I lived across the street from an elementary school, and my roommate's dog would bark out the window at cars, buses, kids walking by... we totally ignored the barking.

IMO

Casey Stegall ‏ @caseystegall Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Still no signs of the little first grader that went missing from her Tucson home. I'm live with the latest on the search at 710 ET. @FoxNews
https://twitter.com/#!/caseystegall

I've been a member of WS since Caylee's case broke and in all this time, unless my memory fails me, I have yet to see a child abducted by a known RSO...it's always been by someone unexpected or by the parent/s or caregiver/family member. Am I wrong?

Polly Klaas?

Probably isn't related to Isabel's case, but there is breaking news on the KVOA website that a "major fire" is being reported on 16th street.

Update on this..KVOA is reporting that the fire has spread to 3 structures now.

Yes I got that feeling too. The media seemed to be pushing for him to say it was the parents but he seemed to keep it all general. Which is good so no opinions are formed until things are more verified. They seemed to be more proffesional than past cases IMO.

Sorry, didn't see the clip you're referring to...you mean that it seemed like reporters were trying to get him to say that the parents had done something to her?

I've been a member of WS since Caylee's case broke and in all this time, unless my memory fails me, I have yet to see a child abducted by a known RSO...it's always been by someone unexpected or by the parent/s or caregiver/family member. Am I wrong?

Nine-year-old Jessica Lunsford was stolen out of her bed in her grandparent's trailer by Evander John Couey a registered sex offender while everyone slept and the dog didn't even bark that was sleeping on her bed.

It can happen, for sure.

The distance doesn't even look quite as far as that, even. VERY close. Three trailer homes are now on fire.

Certainly worth checking in to. Fire started around 4, thought to be a man burning weeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes