CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It "looks" like the Lawless home would be closer to the entrance/exit. Didn't she walk away from the entrance? Of course, he could have been parked deeper into the park, I'm just wanting to clarify which way she walked.

Anyone know?

actually if you switch the 61 and 63, and assuming the numbering is consistent for the row of houses, if she walked away from the entrance (per doors17 on tracy press) she would walk towards 57.

Does that seem right?

can someone tell me where I've heard the pastors name before? I have seen it/heard it and can't figure out where.

It "looks" like the Lawless home would be closer to the entrance/exit. Didn't she walk away from the entrance? Of course, he could have been parked deeper into the park, I'm just wanting to clarify which way she walked.

Anyone know?

#61 & #63 In the photo needs to be revesersed. #57 would actually be one of the in the back on Orange. I think....:confused:

Steadfast - I have grabbed a pix that you did of the MHP - kudos to you. Here is a link to the mhp pix so all you sleuthers can have a good go - and good luck with the numbering sequence.

http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=Steadfastmhppix.jpg

The numbering was off on that pic (63 and 61 were switched.) Here's the corrected one.
canturoute2-2.jpg

Not only did they use a soft sided suitcase (that is a great petri dish for forensics) but they/he also dumped her in an area less than ten miles from the home, and in a body of water that is frequently dumped onto fields and refilled again. Dropping her in this place was, in my opinion, impulsive and not thought through. The area in front of this pond also has a nice stand of trees that would give the perp some level of comfort in performing his deeds. I think he drove out of that park....headed out into the country... and took the very first chance to get rid of the bag (remote area, tree stand to hide the act of dumping, and water)

again, sorry for the long post... I just want whomever did this to FRY.

This is my assumption too, nursebeeme. Initially, I was concerned that there was a Microtel directly across the street from the entrance to the Orchard Estates, and anyone staying there could have seen her looking into the mhp from across the road. But after taking Google street view out to Bacchetti Rd from Clover, this was definitely an impulsive action of someone going out to "get a gallon of milk or a pack of cigarettes" and dumping her in familar territory. The suitcase will contain the manufacturer's I.D. and where they could have been purchased. Oh wow, MSNBC reporting a search warrants issued for a church?

Thanks, makes sense now. I forgot about the numbers being reversed. I WISH we could get all the numbers figured out once and for all!!

actually if you switch the 61 and 63, and assuming the numbering is consistent for the row of houses, if she walked away from the entrance (per doors17 on tracy press) she would walk towards 57.

Does that seem right?

I just woke up to this news...
My heart is breaking...
May Sandra's loved ones find comfort,
and may justice be swift.

Rest in peace, Sandra.

Okay, just catching up - here we go:

From website link provided earlier to the church search:

http://svng.com/tracy/

From the public white pages:
http://www.whitepages.com/

These two x-referenced leads to:
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=Lawless.jpg

A resident of Orchard Estates mhp. Just drawing a connection is all - not saying anything else.
great job elepher.. (I posted this to the astros for you) and bumping this up on the preacherman:furious: (yes nurse is pi$$ed this morning:furious:)

Does that seem right?

Yes, the 61 and 63 need to be switched as noted on the title of the pix posted on photobucket - thanks again Steadfast!

great job elepher.. (I posted this to the astros for you) and bumping this up on the preacherman:furious: (yes nurse is pi$$ed this morning:furious:)

Thanks Nurse - was hoping you would do that - I have to get my a$$ to the regular job now.

I think they will find it was someone inside the park and probably someone they have already interviewed. It would have to be someone familiar with the church and the shed if this is the crime scene.

How did the person get Sandra to the church? Was there a ruse to take her to the bible study? What time did the bible study begin?

Didn't "orangia" come up on the Astro thread?

Yes it did. UNless the perp lives alone someone will recognize the bag and know that they have one missing. It won't be long now before there's an arrest.

I think we still don't know if this was a child molestation rape and then kill - or something else entirely. It may be an accident cover up as well. Until we know cause of death and or if she was sexually assaulted we have to keep an open mind about everyone.

She was last seen at 4PM inside the park. LE was notified at 8PM - when did they arrive at the scene? There was atleast 4 hours in between the last seen images and calling LE that could have allowed for someone to leave the park with a large suitcase - but after LE is on the scene that would be very difficult to do and very risky.

If the suitcase was old and had a ribbon on it for identification in airline luggaged claim, then this suitcase belonged to a family or person who recently travelled and could be placed. The dumping at a local (within 2 miles) irrigation pond seems like a local who was familiar with these ponds but did not know what they were used for.

Remember the person would have HAD to leave the PARK between 4 and 8pm - so who left the park in a car between those hours?

JMO

she didn't go to church and a movie. Her parents said no... she didn't have enough money... so she went back out to play.

From what I see on the church link, they didn't even have a service on Fridays. What's with that? Why would Sandra be wanting to go to church if they don't have a service?

I think they will find it was someone inside the park and probably someone they have already interviewed. It would have to be someone familiar with the church and the shed if this is the crime scene.

How did the person get Sandra to the church? Was there a ruse to take her to the bible study? What time did the bible study begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88