Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

i didn't know if i should of said anything without no more info, but i know that you guys are wanting the killers caught just like i am and i'm sorry if some of you feel like i shouldn't have post this, but if your like me any news of this case, i would of liked to have heard.

teachmehow~
No worries. I am glad you posted the info.
Even if the info proves to be erroneous, it is nice to know there are people concerned about the case. Thanks for the post.

Ruflossn

I just checked and there is no "Ballard", "Bullard" or anything similar yet on the Okmulgee County Jail roster. Perhaps, another county is involved.

I just checked and there is no "Ballard", "Bullard" or anything similar yet on the Okmulgee County Jail roster. Perhaps, another county is involved.

IIRC, sometimes the Sunday arrests are not shown online until Monday.
It seems we had this issue once when DD was arrested.

i didn't know if i should of said anything without no more info, but i know that you guys are wanting the killers caught just like i am and i'm sorry if some of you feel like i shouldn't have post this, but if your like me any news of this case, i would of liked to have heard.

Teach Me - I'm sorry if my original response sounded as if I didn't think you should post the information - I was just wanting to dig for more details to see if we could research anything related to what you had heard.

Posting names here can be kinda tricky - probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get a mod involved and they will help you get your information posted without violating any TOS - just a suggestion. :blowkiss:

Thanks...
Boots

I love it when this thread's active - fills me with hope that justice will be done!

Thanks for sharing teachmehow. Hopefully we will hear some news about this today.

wm

I searched for 15 minutes but I can't find any news about anyone being arrested for Taylor and Skyla's murders. :(

I've been checking, too. Nothing!!!

Me too....and nothing!

Just remember, though, in the non-OCIS counties here in Oklahoma - records aren't always updated daily.

I would think that any release of info to the media would come with a "Breaking News" kind of press conference by OSBI and/or DA. After being criticized for their handling of this case - it's probably a good bet they will want to make any announcement of charges filed, arrests, etc., with great fanfare. JMO, of course.

This is so sad......these girls deserve justice. Light the way girls...lead them to whoever did this to you. I also didn't understand the road being graded and that's a good cliche about hiding in plain sight.

BBM - Sailor, I really like your "Light the way, girls...lead them to whoever did this to you". It's my new daily thought. Thank you! :blowkiss:

If we can't link it, we can't post it.

I'm leaving the post about the arrests up for a bit longer just so everyone has a chance to see if it can be verified. If that doesn't happen soon, the posts are going into the archive until they can be linked.

DANG! I want it to be true sooooooooooooo much!

No news here other than it continues to rain briskly across the state, and OKC and environs are innundated with flash floods.

Hello All ~
This is my opinion on the someone being arrested for the murders of Taylor and Skyla.
I do not think someone will be arrested and booked under a murder charge. I believe whoever is responsible will be placed under arrest for unrelated charges. This will give LE time to speak to any other people that are involved in the crimes and it will allow them to control the inevitable media frenzy. It will also allow them to speak to the potential suspect and give them an opportunity to make a confession. This has not been an easy case to solve, it will not be an easy case to prosecute. LE and the DA will want to make sure they have covered all bases before notifying the media / public that an arrest has been made. This case will not be solved be solved by forensics alone, it is going to take forensics and cooperation from any (and possibly all) before it can be tried successfully in a criminal court of law.

I just usually lurk here, but know these girls are in my heart. This case is one of the worse nightmares I have ever heard of.
Prayers for the girls and their families.

if you look in the tulsa world site you will find that they have an article about the girls 2 year anniverary and it says that skyla's dad is encouraged that instead of person's of interest they are saying suspects. the person that everyone is talking about in town lives in the pharoah bryant area close to the place of the murders. that is all i know for now, hope more good news later.

I made this along time ago .. don't think I ever posted it

I NAMED IT "THE GIRLS BOOK OF LIFE"

picture.php

Hi guys!

I haven't posted in a while here, but try to peek in most days.

I just saw something in the Up to the minute thread, regarding the motorcycle gang "The Outlaws" I remember a motorcycle gang attended the girls funeral,

I don't know if this even has anything to do with the girls, but it poped up in my memory about the gang.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5302276#post5302276"]Feds arrest members of the "Outlaws" motorcycle gang in seven states. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm going to go back and do some more looking. I so wish they could find the one/ones responsible for this!!

Perhaps in June 2011 we will be given another update on the case.
I shiver every-time i come in here, because its so cold!
They have been setting on this case, for over two years.
and are no closer to solving it then they were on the first day.
Still waiting for that one piece of information that will open this case wide open, so they have said, for two plus years now.
Unless the killer picks up the phone and calls them, they may never get that one piece. Doesn't look like someone is coming forward with that kind of information.
Its time to start releasing more information to the public, so we have something more concrete to focus on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back