Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question not asked much has to do with motive, if Cayley is not alive, did Casey plan to do away with her on her little "bonding time", or was this a spur of the moment thing? It does appear that whatever happened, the plan after the fact was to keep it quiet as long as possible.

Until Cindy answers the question about the change in the family dynamic from the 15th to the 16th of june or the week leading up to it, I for one cannot specualte on motive.

You know what really gets me? That Casey said that Jose would be bringing in tapes so she could get a good laugh, of the media coverage. In what way, shape or form, is having your baby girl who is missing and the subject of national talk shows, ever funny?

Me too!!! I was beside myself when I listened to that.

To the poster who may have thought Amy was an illegal from PR:

Have you seen, Amy? She's not an illegal.

To add you can't be an illegal from PR.

Until Cindy answers the question about the change in the family dynamic from the 15th to the 16th of june or the week leading up to it, I for one cannot specualte on motive.

Anyone know if Casey was actually visiting the grandfather in the nursing home? Or just Cindy and Caylee maybe a fight erupted cause she didn't go visit him or her own dad on fathers day because she was out all nite before partying? And stuff went on from there?

This is exactly what I was saying a few posts back. IMO they have already obstructed justice by these very phone calls. Just saying....
They need to put a gag order on GM and GP IMO.

You know what I found pretty interesting? Does nayone know what nationality Casey is, is she Italian american?

I am Puerto Rican and the name Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez is a very hard name to pronounce, but when Casey pronounces it she says it perfectly even with a spanish accent and undertone especially the first name. The name is also like the stereotype of what you would imagine a babysitter would be named, I wonder and wish I knew in what context did her friends and family ever hear this name as they claim to have heard it over several years, HOWEVER none of them know how to pronounce or spell it, especially LEE and her friend Kristina and well CINDY doesn't even try.

It is a common name in the hispanic community, but it would definetly stay in ones memory if heard outside of that.

I think Casey heard this name somewhere and used it often, maybe as a joke. IMHO

You know what really gets me? That Casey said that Jose would be bringing in tapes so she could get a good laugh, of the media coverage. In what way, shape or form, is having your baby girl who is missing and the subject of national talk shows, ever funny?

Oh, I thought that comment was VERY, VERY inappropriate.

It's bad enough Casey is a mental case... her lawyer is pretty despicable to even play to her sickness when a little child is in danger.

That's why I think the ONLY way Casey will ever feel like she has no choice but to start telling the truth is if she's ISOLATED from everyone at least for 3 or 4 days.

She & her lawyer are BOTH enjoying themselves too much.

Me too! I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. If they were really sharp they would have been on this last week.
I wonder if they have one of their producers on here as we speak.

LOL they must be back several threads then!

I bet every Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez has been contacted by family and friends asking her if SHE IS the Zeinada Fernandez-Gonzalez LE is looking for, by the end of the week there will be no more of them to question.

Now Juliet Lewis may be fun to question.

There is a JL in Jacksonvile.

Oh, I thought that comment was VERY, VERY inappropriate.

It's bad enough Casey is a mental case... her lawyer is pretty despicable to even play to her sickness when a little child is in danger.

That's why I think the ONLY way Casey will ever feel like she has no choice but to start telling the truth is if she's ISOLATED from everyone at least for 3 or 4 days.

She & her lawyer are BOTH enjoying themselves too much.

I just listened to the tape of her conversation with "Christy"...I doubt she will ever tell the truth, I didn't hear a shred of concern or remorse..she's PO'd that her familly 'only cares about Caylee'...totally self centered.

She thinks she can lie her way out of this and if that child's body isn't found, she isn't going to ever admit guilt. IMO

I havent seen anything that says Jesus Ortiz was even Casey's boyfriend let alone bio-dad? Have I missed a link?

WATCH THIS- think about it... Could again be prophetic, Great Job Chey-

"She said her ex-boyfriend has the baby".. DOes that mean that she is admitting Caylee is with her former BF Jesus Ortiz, possibly Caylee bio-dad? Meaning they are together in Heaven I presume, setting up the cookoo plea?

I just ran across something strange on myspace...could be nothing....

Jul 27 2008 8:01 PM

what the (expletive) is the connection between your security agencies or whoever the (expletive) is using this profile as a monitoring point, and blackwater usa? i want to know who the (expletive) is operating in orlando and why the (expletive) they are not all executed already for treason

It's a comment that was posted to this person's myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4455824 who is on Casey's friends list. The same person who posted the above comment, if you look at his myspace, he also has a blog that says "For [Casey]" and it appears to be a link to a song maybe? I didn't listen to it though.

Dunno what it all means, just wanted to toss it out there for discussion! JMO!

I havent seen anything that says Jesus Ortiz was even Casey's boyfriend let alone bio-dad? Have I missed a link?

Nope just a huge pile of speculation based on what very well could be another Casey lie in the first place about a person named something dying in a car accident in the Carolinas.

Seems Fox is usually a day behind and NG is sometimes two days, and Larry King, just forget it....from my watching experience. But I think they have to get approvals for what they run that day, run it by the legal teams, check sources, rehearse, etc. They have to be more filtered than we do. And with a fast breaking case like this, it's hard to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie