TX - David Tuck & Keith Turner for beating, sodomizing 16yo, Spring, 2006

The northwest Houston (Spring, Tx) boy who was brutally beaten and left for dead by two other teens in what many felt was a racially motivated attack leaped to death from a cruise ship. Here's the story so far:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4936066.html

He had already undergone 30 surgeries and two trials. This is such a tragic ending.

My heart breaks for this boy. He survived a brutal physical attack, but perhaps what he went through combined with the surgeries and two trials was just too much for him. This is beyond sad to me.

Lion

I will never forget what he went through. I'm so sorry he killed himself. It must have been difficult dealing with all he had on his plate. :(

RIP, David.

The family is being very tightlipped right now. He was definitely into a partying lifestyle as a younger teen, so it's hard to tell if he just continued that and was inebriated or otherwise impaired, or if he was depressed and purposefully (even if impaired at the time) meant to kill himself.

I was so amazed he managed to survive that brutal attack. I am just so sad about the ending to this story.

This poor teen had suffered enough. I prayed he would heal and live a normal life. No one knows what he was going through.
May God bless his soul.

The Houston Chronicle story mentioned that he had refused psychiatric care
after the attack. I feel certain that was a terrible mistake for him.

I agree, and that is another tragedy. I do not know if there are laws concerning this or not, but the two slimes that beat him, left him for dead, and caused that boy to need 30 surgeries should be held and charged as accomplices in his death.

Lion

I agree, and that is another tragedy. I do not know if there are laws concerning this or not, but the two slimes that beat him, left him for dead, and caused that boy to need 30 surgeries should be held and charged as accomplices in his death.

Lion

I couldn't help but think the same thing. He may have physically recovered, but this also damaged him in so many other ways.

I am just sick that young people are so cruel to each other.

I remember when so many , including many here, were praying for this poor kid to survive. It almost didn't seem possible that he could.

Now this.

It's just so sad.

I couldn't help but think the same thing. He may have physically recovered, but this also damaged him in so many other ways.

I am just sick that young people are so cruel to each other.

Me too, Taximom. I recall hearing a recent report on the news(sorry, I cannot recall where), that people(kids!) are becoming more violent at a younger age. I think this is true, and I think we need to take a hard look at it, determine the cause(s) and change it. This poor boy's senseless attack and resulting suicide hurts deeply.

Lion

Lion

I think they received life or close to life sentences for the original assault.

I agree. He really needed therapy to get through this.

This is too tragic for words.......:( (We should have an emoticon with tears...)

OMG.

I have followed this from when the news of the attack first broke. I am just sickened by this. Literally nauseated. That poor, poor boy. If he did jump on purpose, in a way, those bastards that did that to him, murdered him. JMHO.

:(

Well, here's hoping that these two thugs are sodomized by a thousand demons with fiery stallagtites for all eternity before being handed over to Satan!

What a real shame.

Cal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam