Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought in was okay to shoot trespassers if you feel threatened in FL. If 35 folks came on my property with signs i would most likely shoot someone. especially with all the death threats G and C have received. It definately could be scary.

more people gathering? 15 minutes of fame?

2pqlt2r.png

Checked w/ DH, because the signs are posted anyone that goes on their property can be charged w/ trespassing (misdemeanor). The signs are their warning.

Checked w/ DH, because the signs are posted anyone that goes on their property can be charged w/ trespassing (misdemeanor). The signs are their warning.

The signs themselves are on public property, doesn't that negate the warning?

under the circumstances, I'm surprised that no one hasn't placed flowers on the A's property...

I thought in was okay to shoot trespassers if you feel threatened in FL. If 35 folks came on my property with signs i would most likely shoot someone. especially with all the death threats G and C have received. It definately could be scary.

Shoot them? Maybe if they barged into the house....

ridiculous.......

I think George probably shouldn't plan on mowing the lawn today. And if he decides to, which I can totally see because...well, I dunno, you never can tell what he'll do because he has a lot of anger../

Rebound goes on and on...about C & G......

I just don't get why people bring these kids to situations like that. I know people are upset. But I don't think I'd want to teach my kid it's ok to walk past no trespassing signs and bang on someone's front door. This is such a crazy situation as it is and emotions are high. Something dangerous could happen.

:yow:
35?! It was more like 5, of which at least 2 were young children. I don't think shooting anyone is necessary. Wow...

I would LOVE to lead a group of people ... to place bouquets of roses on the lawn!
that will come next - once they find Caylee. And they will. Then there will be this HUGE shrine with candles, stuffed animals, flowers, lots and lots of flowers.

I think that is a very good insight. I noticed how organized their garage is and I thought - wow, CA must throw a lot of disorganization into thier world, so everything else is hyper-controlled.

I think the A's compartmentalize everything in their lives. They've had to, with a child like Casey. Or else they'd be insane with worry -- I bet she has caused them a world of grief for 22 years.

So, they can't let worry enter their job life, can't let worry into fixing dinner, etc. I can't say it right, but they focus onthe lawn so they don't think about Caylee.

I dunno..it's the only way I can understand them.

Not much happened while you were gone. I checked on the cam and it was usually frozen.

I agree with you. It's a lot easier to see if nothing is happening by a lack of posts, rather than wading through a lot of posts that would find a better home in the jury room or chat.

I think there are a couple of reasonable ways of considering the purpose of the web cam thread. One is that others will record every movement at the Anthony house so that people checking into the thread can get a concise summary of past events at the house without having to actually sit and watch the web cam. (Of course, if anything significant happens at the house, the news will have a far better video and explanation.)

Another way of looking at it, though, is that the whole point of the web cam is to see things live, as they happen. And so the web cam thread would be to experience that with other like-minded people. In the long, long hours between events, these like-minded people may tend to chat with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni