John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me thinking on this one. I remember the mention by someone by the defense side saying ZFG was a very common name and there were 20 listed in the Orlando area alone. So I got out my phone book. (And yes we have several publishers of phone books here)

I looked in my Embarq 2009 phone book which covers the Orange/Osceola and Seminole counties (this includes the Orlando/Kissimmee area) there is not one Zenaida or Z. F-G in there. There are (2) Z. Gonzalez listed, one in Orlando and one in Kissimme, but these were listed only with the initial Z. not the name of Zenaida. Under the spelling of Gonzales there are none that start with a Z.

So where did they get the number of 20? Evendently that name is not that common as they would have us believe as there were over 5 pages of Gonzalezs.

Thanks for checking that out for us!! There ya' go -- even more proof this poor woman was targeted, her and none other.

Lin, thank you for the info. I live in VA, so have no clue about Fl law. In Fl, if a person is fired, are they able to collect unemployment? Seems like her employer would have simply laid her off temporarily, rather than fire her.

There are rules, but yes, there is unemployment if FL. But it isn't without consequence to the employer; it isn't "free."

I have no frustration. THIS ZFG has been cleared and exonerated by LE at every opportunity and yet she continues to pursue this lawsuit. There are no other ZFG's bearing that same name seeking any sort of retribution for having their name taken through the mud because someone lied about them. This woman had every media outlet stating she was not the ZFG of Casey's fable from "day whatever" and I see no other reason to continue this lawsuit for anything other than cashing in.

KC doesn't have cash, so at this point, there is no cashing in, unless and until negligence is proven against Sawgrass. I believe you've already stated you believe the blame would lie there, if they are complicit.

Please address the real details of this real woman's life given to LE and others by KC. Those details make it this ZFG, and only this ZFG, no other. But as I suggested in another post, I would think twice or maybe three or four times before I ever hired someone named "zanny." It's the psychological impact of the connection.

Come to think of it, please also explain how being cleared by LE helped this woman in any way. You keep saying that like a mantra, like somehow that should make it all ok. Maybe it should have made it all ok but it didn't. She lost her job, her children were threatened, etc. Do you really think that is ok? She should just go on about her merry way and forget all about the person that did this to her and her family????

In the interview I listened to, she explained that she hoped to get that job back some day when this was over, that she loved her job very much. She mad it sound as though her boss reluctantly let her go not because her boss thought she was guilty, but because the media was making things impossible. I would imagine if hundreds of mobbing paparazzi were outside my place of employment stopping random coworkers, shouting questions and blocking the exits, I might be asked to leave as well. And my job has no contact with the public at our building. If customers had to go through that chaos to get to the building, I would certainly be asked to take an extended leave.

At any rate, she basically stated she thought her employer was right that she should not be there - it was making it difficult or impossible for work to be done. She is not going to burn that bridge - when this is over she hopes to go back. But she is going to make it very clear that not only is she innocent, but that she was pointed at with malice. In her interview she repeatedly said it was not about the money, but about clearing her name.

I think if she was fired solely because she was investigated by the police then she would have a case against the company she worked for. That's not what happened.

JM said in an interview that ZFG was not working at the time that Caylee went missing.

Okay, I made a phone call last night & feel impelled to take back something I said yesterday. The name misspelling may not be an error, it might really truly have been on purpose.

I called a relative who works for an Orlando lawfirm. We'll call him/her "Pat" (just like the SNL character!). Pat doesn't work for any of the lawfirms involved in this case. S/He was unaware of the misspelling of Caylee's name until I told him/her. Pat immediately snorted & said "that was on purpose!!" That took me by suprize!! "Why would JM's office purposely misspell the name??"

"Because that's just how underhanded JM is. He wants to p*$$ off KC and/or her family. It was no accident. That's how they work."

LMAO. I knew it. Gotta love it. It is the "name" of the game. Will keep JB busy----------to say the least.

There are rules, but yes, there is unemployment if FL. But it isn't without consequence to the employer; it isn't "free."

I understand, as it is the same here in VA, but what I was wanting to know is can ZG collect unemployment, even though she was fired rather than laid off? Here in VA "You will be ineligible, or disqualified, to receive benefits based on your separation if the Deputy finds that you quit your job without good cause, or that you were fired from your job for misconduct in connection with your work". Was just wondering if it is the same in FL.

I find it amusing that after all the months of coverage that they cant even spell it right ... Caylee ... instead they spelled it Caley ... not too professional

Not only that, but several INSTRUCTIONS (telling her to list names, for instance) had QUESTION MARKS at the end of them. Didn't anyone PROOFREAD this important document before it was sent? I'm APPALLED!

Would this document even be admissible? They don't use Casey's full name, they don't spell Caylee's name correctly and there are questions that are not questions, but instructions. If this is considered a legal document, all she has to do is a) say she doesn't know anyone named "Caley" and b) to which "Casey Anthony" is the questionnaire directed?

I just can't seem to get over the fact that ZG was fired from her job over this. What kind of company doesn't stand by their employee, especially knowing she was cleared from any possible charges. I feel like the company could have and should have handled the media appropriately in a way that would have shown they supported and were behind ZG 100%. I could understand giving her a short leave of absence until things calmed down with the media, if in fact they were so bothersome outside company walls, but firing her doesn't hardly leave any doors open for her to use the company as a reference on future job applications. The media has been hounding CA, GA and LA, were they fired from their jobs?

Thanks for checking that out for us!! There ya' go -- even more proof this poor woman was targeted, her and none other.

We know LE questioned three ZG's....this one, the one who's office was broke into, & the one that works for the post office.

last I heard these last two were still working

I recall thinking when watching JM's interview awhile back that he simply wanted to put KC in the hot seat and make her talk....all the while videoing it and showing it to the world. It seemed to me that he was licking his chops at the prospect of doing this to her. I think him getting something for ZG in the process is only the frosting on the cake for him. He does NOT like KC and wants to hold her feet to the fire and make her accountable for all her lies.

I feel bad for the rest of the A's having to be deposed by this guy. I'm sure this must all seem so ridiculous to them in the face of everything else they're dealing with.

Maybe JB shouldn't have called JM an ambulance chaser.:bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide: I thought CA called him that but somebody corrected me and said it was JB.

Not only that, but several INSTRUCTIONS (telling her to list names, for instance) had QUESTION MARKS at the end of them. Didn't anyone PROOFREAD this important document before it was sent? I'm APPALLED!

Would this document even be admissible? They don't use Casey's full name, they don't spell Caylee's name correctly and there are questions that are not questions, but instructions. If this is considered a legal document, all she has to do is a) say she doesn't know anyone named "Caley" and b) to which "Casey Anthony" is the questionnaire directed?

IMO, this document seemed rather informal not to mention the spelling errors and punctuation mistakes. I feel like emailing JM and telling him to beef it up and re-submit.JMO!

I think KC will answer the questions, if forced, with things like " I don't recall." I think KC wants to get ZG to go away, so I think she will admit that this ZG is not the ZG. However, I think she will not go into detail about things about the real (imaginary) ZFG, reiterating her tattoos, children, age, or car information again. I think ZFG will not be part of the defense, so no need to give out any details about her.

Would you care to expand on your ideas about this? I've got mixed feelings between admitting some culpability and just trying to come up with another totally off the wall thoroughly unprovable story.

I think we have other threads about Zanny which might have more useful information, but as it relates to this ZG and these questions, I will say this...

I think JB kicked the Zanny Theory to the curb very early on. Keeping her in the defense involves a whole slew of questioning that can have no answers... IMO the most damning being the glowing review of Zanny KC gave her friend YD via text message July 13th. We can see in the August 14th calls with G&C that KC does not mention Zanny by name at all, even though CA does. Also, and this is an omission not an action, I think that if there was a ZFG who had any connection to the crime at all, JB would have been moving heaven and earth to get her description out there so LE could bring her in. He would have had KC tell him everything about her and gotten out any tips or pictures or sketches or favorite brands of coffee that he could to see that a real ZG was brought in and questioned. Instead, I think he asked KC, should we waste dollars and hours searching for this person or move on to a different defense? And she said move on. MOO.

So for these questions, I don't think she (or the JB staffer who writes it for her :rolleyes:) will reveal anymore attributes of the fake nanny, because JB doesn't want to go there. Of course there is truth in the statement "Lying doesn't make you a murderer." From a practical standpoint I think JB knows that she may have to take the fall for lying to the police but may still be able to somehow wrangle reasonable doubt for murder if she drops the Zanny connection.

For the life of me I don't see why they don't drop the countersuit though. :waitasec: Meantime, they just need to say this ZG was not her nanny. That's true enough, and then she can "forget" any pertinent details about how the "real" nanny looked, lived, or behaved.

I just can't seem to get over the fact that ZG was fired from her job over this. What kind of company doesn't stand by their employee, especially knowing she was cleared from any possible charges. I feel like the company could have and should have handled the media appropriately in a way that would have shown they supported and were behind ZG 100%. I could understand giving her a short leave of absence until things calmed down with the media, if in fact they were so bothersome outside company walls, but firing her doesn't hardly leave any doors open for her to use the company as a reference on future job applications. The media has been hounding CA, GA and LA, were they fired from their jobs?

ZFG was a menial labor employee in a small organization. I'd guess they don't have the resources to support her, and she allegedly agreed with them the attention was interfering with the work. She has repeatedly stated she hopes to go back to the same job. This may be why she didn't try to collect unemployment, if she was eligible. However, I'm not 100% sure she didn't get any unemployment. Perhaps they didn't object to it, feeling sorry for her situation and wanting her to come back to work too, when things are calmer. For all I know, she is back to work at this moment.

GA was employed, iirc, with a security firm when this all began. He was recently looking for work. Whether he was fired or whether he quit, it seems difficult for him to find work now due to the notoriety. Perhaps the same is true for ZFG. Lee works all over and so far, I have seen any news crews at his job(s). Cindy has been on a leave of absence since forever and I haven't heard anything about that status changing.

Firing her today would not stop them from giving her a glowing recommendation in the future. Remember in Florida there doesn't have to be a reason to fire someone. They don't have to do anything wrong.

We know LE questioned three ZG's....this one, the one who's office was broke into, & the one that works for the post office.

last I heard these last two were still working

Do you recall if they drove small silver cars, were from NY and had 2 children with the same names listed on the Sawgrass app.?

Do you recall if they drove small silver cars, were from NY and had 2 children with the same names listed on the Sawgrass app.?

NO, however KC's ZFG had no children, was years younger, had lots of money, & had 'connections' to several states...etc

ZFG was a menial labor employee in a small organization. I'd guess they don't have the resources to support her, and she allegedly agreed with them the attention was interfering with the work. She has repeatedly stated she hopes to go back to the same job. This may be why she didn't try to collect unemployment, if she was eligible. However, I'm not 100% sure she didn't get any unemployment. Perhaps they didn't object to it, feeling sorry for her situation and wanting her to come back to work too, when things are calmer. For all I know, she is back to work at this moment.

GA was employed, iirc, with a security firm when this all began. He was recently looking for work. Whether he was fired or whether he quit, it seems difficult for him to find work now due to the notoriety. Perhaps the same is true for ZFG. Lee works all over and so far, I have seen any news crews at his job(s). Cindy has been on a leave of absence since forever and I haven't heard anything about that status changing.

Firing her today would not stop them from giving her a glowing recommendation in the future. Remember in Florida there doesn't have to be a reason to fire someone. They don't have to do anything wrong.

so if i understand you correctly, it was a mutual decision between ZFG and her employer that she wouldn't work there any longer. i agree with debs. casey has never ever identified this woman as the woman she was talking about. casey did not identify her in a photo lineup. she does not fit the description, does has children where Casey's ZFG doesn't, hair is different, age is different.
i don't understand how this issue has gotten this far in a court. ZFG and her employer worked out something that worked for them. RK and his boss worked out something that works for them. yes, they have been briefly in the spotlight. yes it has been uncomfortable. both have been cleared and are not in any way responsible for Caylee's disappearance or death.
everyone with a thinking brain understands that this woman had nothing to do with the crime.
george and cindy are in the center of the storm. i have not heard if cindy has lost her job. george loses his jobs with regularity so it is hard to know with him. lee is obviously working. RK got a pay raise with his new job, but it isn't the first time he's ever transfered within the utility company.
all the other ZFGs seem to be handling it just fine. this one hears cash registers. i think debs is right. this ZFG just wants to cash in.

in reading the questions, I noticed something interesting in Q#9. The real ZFG had visited Sawgrass Apts. with a car that had NY tags. This may not be new to anyone here on WS, but certainly new information to me. Another *Bombshell.*

Didn't KC tell several people, including LE, that ZFG had connections in NY? How is KC going to explain this story, too?

IMO the real ZFG has a solid case against KC.

Its new to me also! In all this time, I don't remember ever reading or hearing that ZFG had NY tags. I think this is a bombshell!

It further reinforces my thought that KC somehow saw ZFG's info at Sawgrass and maybe followed her somewhere or something..... IDK, but what a twisted story that KC can weave.

Poor ZFG - I really hope she gets something out of this lawsuit.

Salem

KC lies consistently. She has no credibility. She also has no money. When a top attorney from Orlando takes a case you can be sure there is something there that we are not aware of. Because KC lies there would be nothing stopping her from changing her story around to, yes, this is the woman who took my child, when KC has her criminal trial. So if I were ZG I would want it on record with all the details that my name was indeed cleared. It's not the money from KC, for sure, because there will never be any.

NO, however KC's ZFG had no children, was years younger, had lots of money, & had 'connections' to several states...etc

so if i understand you correctly, it was a mutual decision between ZFG and her employer that she wouldn't work there any longer. i agree with debs. casey has never ever identified this woman as the woman she was talking about. casey did not identify her in a photo lineup. she does not fit the description, does has children where Casey's ZFG doesn't, hair is different, age is different.
i don't understand how this issue has gotten this far in a court. ZFG and her employer worked out something that worked for them. RK and his boss worked out something that works for them. yes, they have been briefly in the spotlight. yes it has been uncomfortable. both have been cleared and are not in any way responsible for Caylee's disappearance or death.
everyone with a thinking brain understands that this woman had nothing to do with the crime.george and cindy are in the center of the storm. i have not heard if cindy has lost her job. george loses his jobs with regularity so it is hard to know with him. lee is obviously working. RK got a pay raise with his new job, but it isn't the first time he's ever transfered within the utility company.
all the other ZFGs seem to be handling it just fine. this one hears cash registers. i think debs is right. this ZFG just wants to cash in.

Which description does she not fit? In KC's counterclaim, she alleged ZFG had two children, which we have read she identified to LE as having the same names that ZFG listed on the Sawgrass app. The connections to NY, silver car, Sawgrass connection, etc. I've already detailed it in other posts. There are just too many coincidences between this ZFG and KC's imaginary nanny to suppose it's accidental.

Of course KC didn't identify her in a photo line up. KC knows the nanny isn't real and pointing out a specific picture would bring her lies to a crashing halt when they went to the ZFG she pointed to and found out the truth. That does not mean that KC didn't go to this woman's myspace page and/or see her Sawgrass app. and use details of this real woman's real life. KC isn't that bright or imaginative, imo, to have made someone up out of wholecloth.

I have never said, written, meant to imply or heard that ZFG being fired from her job was a mutual decision. That she understood her employer's concerns is just an example of behavior one would expect in a decent person.

Where, exactly, is the big $$ coming from that some believe is the goal here? From KC? Maybe attach her paycheck from her imaginary job?

Think about what we all know about KC. She was using the name Z long before Caylee disappeared. Do you really believe in that many coincidences coming from the mouth of the myspace/facebook queen? Or isn't it a lot more likely that she set about creating an imaginary person to explain a sitter and patterned this imaginary person after the real person, ZFG and her two youngest children?

You say "all of the other ZFG's" and I'll ask again: Which of the many others --- (I think someone posted 2) --- have the same life details as this ZFG? Children named x and y; small silver car; NY connection; etc.? Sure, KC later said this ZFG had a lot of money. Prior to that, she said she was ZFG's main income source. She started changing the details after LE found the person whose life she stole. And to be frank, I haven't followed the civil case that closely to be able to list off all the details that were taken from ZFG's real life; she may even have a sister named Samantha and a mother named Gloria! I just don't remember for sure all of the details that have come out.

I wouldn't trade places with her, would you? The nightmares from having one's children threatened and everything else. (Were you aware that people were threatening to 'do to her children' what she 'did' to Caylee??) To get her life back, she'll have to relocate and possibly even change her own name. Is that fair? What did she do to bring this upon herself other than go to Sawgrass to look at an apt. and/or have a public myspace page?

I agree to disagree with all who think this woman has not been harmed and/or that she should not be filing suit. I'm not getting paid to keep repeating the details of why she has a legitimate claim. We'll see what the courts say on the matter. So far, there's enough for it to go forward.

Good luck. God bless. And I hope no one ever steals your identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong