GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The asphalt plant is on 56 west of Great Bend, past the airport towards Dundee.

It is 1801 Eight Street. According to this article and on the picture with this article, you can see the address on the house: http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4289

When one looks on google.... you can match up the picture to the street view and see it's the same house and it is in fact the first house on the 1800 block.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...d=QULxVBzfMBjTj6lby9ryTA&cbp=12,189.9,,0,2.94

The video with this article also says more than one time "The man who is renting the home..."

http://www.kwch.com/kwch-news-rmj-missing-teen-great-bend,0,1424820.story?track=rss

So unfortunately who owns the home is not going to be relevant. Unless it happens to be a direct family member of a known associate of Alicia's.

However, they also did say the man had a wife and children. Which will also eliminate a few people as well. Her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend and I'm guessing the man she was seen leaving with. I doubt he has a wife and kids either. I would actually guess we are talking about someone older than 21, but I may be stereotyping or jumping to conclusions by doing that.

I was only able to find 3 adresses in the block where they served the search warrant... 1801 1805 and 1809... I can post full names but can you tell me if these last names ring a bell Tuesday, Rodriguez, Nava

It does appear the asphalt plant is very close to this 1800th block of E 8th

The asphalt plant is on 56 west of Great Bend, past the airport towards Dundee.

Bringing the map over that I got. Not sure on it being exact, I am not very familiar with this part of the world.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=K-56+%26+SW+56th+Avenue,+Great+bend,+KS&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=SW+56+Ave,+Great+Bend,+Barton,+Kansas+67530&gl=us&ei=rGN1TP6uMoP58AbChMzABw&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA&ll=38.304756,-98.873777&spn=0.030578,0.055189&z=14

If this is off, please yell at me to delete it.
7KK7Nh.jpg

That's it sherbet. If you use street view the area is identical to the photo of LE walking around the mounds of gravel.

laura08, it was not E that was mentioned, but IR.

Found a blurb at the end of this article, very last paragraph, regarding the rumored boyfriend.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=2038

He is not the rumored boyfriend, at least not that I have seen. He is just who was supposed to have picked her up the night she went missing. The guy that she apparently dated early this year is a different one.

However, there are at least TWO guys with this name (IR) in the area. One is 19-20 years and the other is 23-24 years. Probably a good chance this article references the right one, but obviously no way to know for sure.

I was only able to find 3 adresses in the block where they served the search warrant... 1801 1805 and 1809... I can post full names but can you tell me if these last names ring a bell Tuesday, Rodriguez, Nava

It does appear the asphalt plant is very close to this 1800th block of E 8th

According to the article posted above, some of the neighbors viewing the search of the home stated that some residences of the home had only moved in 3 weeks prior. The address was 1801....see same article w/pic.

This is very close to her home residence...only a block or two away, I think. It is over 7 miles from her house to the area where her body was found. See map previously posted a page or so back to see both.

This 19 year old is certainly becoming a quandary. There are so many IR's via myspace, fb, hi5, perfspot, etc, that I wont' even try to find anything. Let's remember too that rumors are rampant right now...and some info may be out there just to throw things off or to be "cute". Things we have discovered are not a sure thing. TM may not be involved at all, but it does seem she had some type of romantic relationship with him. Also, hate to bring this up, but it is a fact. SOME people are still prejudice toward other races or ethnicities. NOT saying this case is involved in any of it, but it should be kept in mind. imo

He is not the rumored boyfriend, at least not that I have seen. He is just who was supposed to have picked her up the night she went missing. The guy that she apparently dated early this year is a different one.

However, there are at least TWO guys with this name (IR) in the area. One is 19-20 years and the other is 23-24 years. Probably a good chance this article references the right one, but obviously no way to know for sure.

Can I ask a question pertaining to the information on the Nancy Grace page, is that relevant (so far)? I am matching up what's things related to that.

no thats not the 19 yr old.. I was able to find out who the 19 yr old was even before they knew it was her via facebook. He is a real winner ( not) just by looking at his facebook.. IMO ( i friended him to see his page ) so can't say anything since it is a private page.. I will say he has spoken out on his page against those that say he did this.

6angels, can you at least let us know if it is IR as mentioned on NG's blog? TIA

Can I ask a question pertaining to the information on the Nancy Grace page, is that relevant (so far)? I am matching up what's things related to that.

I'm not totally sure what you are asking but I will try to answer it...maybe I'll get lucky and get it anyway!

The only reason the comment on Nancy's page about IR got any credibility from me, is because it DOES match up with the story about Alicia leaving with a hispanic male. Which came from the facebook page set up FOR Alicia.

So at this point, going with the "leaving with a hispanic" male story....IR is more "relevant" than her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend TM. Because as far as we know HE is not hispanic. (Though he could be, there just isn't anything to indicate that at this point.)

That does not mean that IR had anything to do with her disappearance. Only that he is more likely than TM to have been the last seen with her.

I am making no sense. :waitasec:

Middle name rings a bell.

Very, very faint IIRC here, but I think you may be right, and it was on her FB site, which I think, some posts have been deleted. Can't remember the first name. I'm not a FB or MS kind of person, but the earlier posts there, I believe, are gone. Including this name. ????? jmo

Oh my Gosh guys. I think they got him...( and NOT the 19 yr old from what I understand) AHH I can't post bc it's not been printed yet but it was from one of the houses searched. The guys confessed after trying to kill himself.

I'm not totally sure what you are asking but I will try to answer it...maybe I'll get lucky and get it anyway!

The only reason the comment on Nancy's page about IR got any credibility from me, is because it DOES match up with the story about Alicia leaving with a hispanic male. Which came from the facebook page set up FOR Alicia.

So at this point, going with the "leaving with a hispanic" male story....IR is more "relevant" than her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend TM. Because as far as we know HE is not hispanic. (Though he could be, there just isn't anything to indicate that at this point.)

That does not mean that IR had anything to do with her disappearance. Only that he is more likely than TM to have been the last seen with her.

I am making no sense. :waitasec:

Yes, you are.
I am matching said name from NG to the person on Youtube leaving those comments.

So, my trail is not a circle, or a square, or even a figure eight at this point. It's a straight line.

I just don't know what is/isn't permitted since MSM hasn't said much, but I do believe that a lot more is held within the comments. A "slip", if you will.

oh my gosh guys. I think they got him...( and not the 19 yr old from what i understand) ahh i can't post bc it's not been printed yet but it was from one of the houses searched. The guys confessed after trying to kill himself.

link please.

Found a blurb at the end of this article, very last paragraph, regarding the rumored boyfriend.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=2038

This is getting hairy.....While doing my search for IR, I came across a fellow of the same name who is wanted for a gang crime in N. CA. They thought that he may be headed to S. CA. Like I said there are thousands of IR's out there. But, since this was something that happened in GB, it's very likely the IR referred to in NG's blog. I wonder if he has been sentenced yet for the AA?

Can't link yet .. not printed.. ahhh this is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!! It's posted from friends /fam/ on a private page. I'm sure it will be posted in morning.

GOOD NEWS!
I will sleep 10x better tonight. Can I ask, was this person already brought up? Or is it someone not even spoke about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth