The enhanced 911 ending

I’m not sure that any of us have heard the original tape which was shared with Aerospace Corporation and copied by their technicians, but I’m relatively certain that the master CD given to Kolar was the one reviewed by Clemente and Laura Richards. Their review slightly altered the transcript written in Kolar’s book, hearing Patsy say “What did you do,” instead of another “Help me Jesus.”

Prior to otg furnishing his cleaned up copy of the call, I’d never heard anything but the “Help me Jesus” repetition at the end. At any rate, ZoriahNZ’s and otg’s reviews, plus the link otg furnished with a description of the lab’s finding, helped confirm for me there were words spoken before Patsy launched into her 911 performance. This can certainly be disputed, but the words “Hon, we need ‘em ” were plain to me. However, It was the change of intonation to a sudden shout of “Police” which roused my suspicions that -
1) She was talking to someone, most likely BR since she’s always claimed JR told her to call.
2) In essence her shout of Police! and her breathless delivery of the kidnapping of her daughter were a significant tonal contrast to the first words spoken.

It was also the change of emotional tone heard by 911 operator Kimberly Archuleta after Patsy supposedly hung up the phone which upset Archuleta. I consider it a riveting observation, and it’s tragic that it wasn’t communicated to the responding officers from the beginning. But moving on, there was another clue about BR’s presence in the ’98 interview with Patsy. Here are her own words referencing JR’s advice to call 911.

11 He said, "call 911, call the
12 police."
13 I ran upstairs, and I think -- I
14 think -- I -- I can't remember if -- I think
15 asked him to check on Burke, one of us checked
16 on Burke, and I remember just seeing him at the
17 phone, trying to -- and then I looked down and
18 John came down and on the floor, down here
19 (indicating), I came in here, here, and John
20 came down, I went to the telephone here, and he
21 kind of crouched on the floor, he was in his
22 underwear, and read the papers on the floor
23 right there, and you know, I was trying to get
24 this 911 person to -- it just seemed like it
25 took forever, to drag through, you know, crazy
1 by that time.

When I read this in the ’98 interview I was jarred into wondering who is “him at the phone,” and whether it was more likely to be BR than JR, since Patsy describes then that “John came down.” Of course, if anyone is confused about which floors they ran up and down, no worries. As one poster described to me after observing BR’s pronouncement about coming downstairs to play after everyone had gone to bed, yet somehow missing the Intruder – All of this moving around, up and down stairs, even chairs mysteriously moving, it all has a kind of Marx Brothers Meets Agatha Christie vibe.
The cavalier idiocy of the Rs’ explanations never ceases to amaze me. I digress . . .

BTW, I know I’m preaching to the choir here but BR admitting to the GJ that it “sounded like my voice” on the 911 tape and later explaining he stayed in bed that morning should simply inform anyone - someone gave that boy some elaborate coaching.

I’m not sure that any of us have heard the original tape which was shared with Aerospace Corporation and copied by their technicians, but I’m relatively certain that the master CD given to Kolar was the one reviewed by Clemente and Laura Richards. Their review slightly altered the transcript written in Kolar’s book, hearing Patsy say “What did you do,” instead of another “Help me Jesus.”

Prior to otg furnishing his cleaned up copy of the call, I’d never heard anything but the “Help me Jesus” repetition at the end. At any rate, ZoriahNZ’s and otg’s reviews, plus the link otg furnished with a description of the lab’s finding, helped confirm for me there were words spoken before Patsy launched into her 911 performance. This can certainly be disputed, but the words “Hon, we need ‘em ” were plain to me. However, It was the change of intonation to a sudden shout of “Police” which roused my suspicions that -
1) She was talking to someone, most likely BR since she’s always claimed JR told her to call.
2) In essence her shout of Police! and her breathless delivery of the kidnapping of her daughter were a significant tonal contrast to the first words spoken.

It was also the change of emotional tone heard by 911 operator Kimberly Archuleta after Patsy supposedly hung up the phone which upset Archuleta. I consider it a riveting observation, and it’s tragic that it wasn’t communicated to the responding officers from the beginning. But moving on, there was another clue about BR’s presence in the ’98 interview with Patsy. Here are her own words referencing JR’s advice to call 911.

11 He said, "call 911, call the
12 police."
13 I ran upstairs, and I think -- I
14 think -- I -- I can't remember if -- I think
15 asked him to check on Burke, one of us checked
16 on Burke, and I remember just seeing him at the
17 phone, trying to -- and then I looked down and
18 John came down and on the floor, down here
19 (indicating), I came in here, here, and John
20 came down, I went to the telephone here, and he
21 kind of crouched on the floor, he was in his
22 underwear, and read the papers on the floor
23 right there, and you know, I was trying to get
24 this 911 person to -- it just seemed like it
25 took forever, to drag through, you know, crazy
1 by that time.

When I read this in the ’98 interview I was jarred into wondering who is “him at the phone,” and whether it was more likely to be BR than JR, since Patsy describes then that “John came down.” Of course, if anyone is confused about which floors they ran up and down, no worries. As one poster described to me after observing BR’s pronouncement about coming downstairs to play after everyone had gone to bed, yet somehow missing the Intruder – All of this moving around, up and down stairs, even chairs mysteriously moving, it all has a kind of Marx Brothers Meets Agatha Christie vibe.
The cavalier idiocy of the Rs’ explanations never ceases to amaze me. I digress . . .

BTW, I know I’m preaching to the choir here but BR admitting to the GJ that it “sounded like my voice” on the 911 tape and later explaining he stayed in bed that morning should simply inform anyone - someone gave that boy some elaborate coaching.

I concur. Also, I believe it was in the 98 interviews as well, Patsy slips and says something like "And John came up from the basement", when she was talking about that morning or before the 911 call. Of course, it went unchallenged by the interviewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on the following:
https://youtu.be/qAY_G7I8wm8

I know this is my own supposition and I know it's a big If, but IF
that was being said, wasn't John supposed to be pretty
much in the same room/next to Patsy?
I want to try and hear something other than what I think I hear.
Do you hear anything and if so what do you think?

I slowed it down and this is what I hear.

There is a sound of a child's voice cut off by Patsy's "shh"

The Operator answers just as Patsy says to the child, "Go to your room!" Then she quickly says to the Operator, "Police!"

I slowed it down and this is what I hear.

There is a sound of a child's voice cut off by Patsy's "shh"

The Operator answers just as Patsy says to the child, "Go to your room!" Then she quickly says to the Operator, "Police!"

I've always heard...
Patsy saying....Hi, my name is..police or Hi, ma'am my..police

I've always heard...
Patsy saying....Hi, my name is..police or Hi, ma'am my..police

I never heard the suggested audio before (as posted by "what-did-you-find"), this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAY_G7I8wm8&feature=youtu.be

There were no prompts given as to what was believed to be heard before, so I answered it purely as a first time listener. Also, even after slowing it down (go to the gear on the youtube video and you have several options to slow it down), it still sounds to me there was a child voice sound, a quick "shhh" followed by a "Go to your room!", and then a change in tone to address the 911 person, "Police!".

Others may hear other things. I suppose that is why it is still being tossed around for opinion.

Wow even slowing it down it is very hard to make it out. It sounds like repeating of a word to me as part of what she is saying

I can hear 3 different voices:

female (PR), adult male (JR)

and a child voice....

I'm a BDI (with a twist)

..BDI with a Overnight Guest (male minor) and R's tried to fix the staged scene.

That's why every time I listened to the 911 call this is how it goes for me:

PR: Help me Jesus
OG: what do I do? (anxious? scared?)
JR: We are not talking to you (upset and curt)

The male adult voice sounds stern and rough (not pained or hurt). It fits with the scenario of a distressed adult addressing a non relative kid (as in neighbor?).

ps. this scenario (OG=overnight guest) would explain the unknown dna sample,
Might be the reason why BR admitted to the GJ that it "sounded" like his voice. = like a child's voice
Might be why the parents and even the aunt swore they don't know who killed JB.
Other loose ends; missing bike, big spoon on pineapple bowl, the brown bag with clothes, and I can go on and on.

JMO MOO

I can hear 3 different voices:

female (PR), adult male (JR)

and a child voice....

I'm a BDI (with a twist)

..BDI with a Overnight Guest (male minor) and R's tried to fix the staged scene.

That's why every time I listened to the 911 call this is how it goes for me:

PR: Help me Jesus
OG: what do I do? (anxious? scared?)
JR: We are not talking to you (upset and curt)

The male adult voice sounds stern and rough (not pained or hurt). It fits with the scenario of a distressed adult addressing a non relative kid (as in neighbor?).

ps. this scenario (OG=overnight guest) would explain the unknown dna sample,
Might be the reason why BR admitted to the GJ that it "sounded" like his voice. = like a child's voice
Might be why the parents and even the aunt swore they don't know who killed JB.
Other loose ends; missing bike, big spoon on pineapple bowl, the brown bag with clothes, and I can go on and on.

JMO MOO

So you are thinking DS?

I wondered because of this:

Susan Stine: "They came to our house and I talked to Patsy for awhile maybe 10 or 15 minutes and they all seemed perfectly normal. They were all the same - bubbly about Christmas and about where they were going and we, my husband and I, waved good-bye to them as they were leaving and that was the last time we saw them as an intact family."

They were all normal and bubbly? Thought JB was asleep!

"My husband and I waved.." Not DS? He would have waved goodbye as well.

PR called the Whites and Fernies but not the Stines.

Bluecrab mentioned bike tracks from the house.

Thanks for sharing. Your theory is very interesting to me. Even if DS was older, perhaps he wasn't charged because it would implicate BR as well?

Ambitioned, I came back to the forum after a long absence.
Let's say I want to remain active and follow the Forum rules...

There is a reason why I named him Overnight Guest ;)

Ah ok, didn't realize it was against the rules as he has been mentioned on here several times by name.

Ah ok, didn't realize it was against the rules as he has been mentioned on here several times by name.

Those were the rules before my long absence. Just to be on the safe side; OG... overnight guest.
The last paragraph on your first reply is spot on!

Welcome back!

I love G.K. quotes by the way. :loveyou:

One favorite is "And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow."

So you are thinking DS?

I wondered because of this:

They were all normal and bubbly? Thought JB was asleep!

"My husband and I waved.." Not DS? He would have waved goodbye as well.

PR called the Whites and Fernies but not the Stines.

Bluecrab mentioned bike tracks from the house.

Thanks for sharing. Your theory is very interesting to me. Even if DS was older, perhaps he wasn't charged because it would implicate BR as well?

Doug Stine and Nathan Inouye know the truth.

Doug Stine and Nathan Inouye know the truth.

And what do they know? Neither were there and there is not a shred of evidence to suggest either of them were. Suspicion based on speculation just doesn't sway me although I do enjoy a good yarn. However, this is a simple case and doesn't require speculation.

BDI and PR covered. The evidence screams this conclusion.

And what do they know? Neither were there and there is not a shred of evidence to suggest either of them were. Suspicion based on speculation just doesn't sway me although I do enjoy a good yarn. However, this is a simple case and doesn't require speculation.

BDI and PR covered. The evidence screams this conclusion.

Not exactly. Where is John Ramsey? John Ramsey, John Ramsey, John Ramsey. John Ramsey was the CEO of the cover-up and still is today.

(rsbm)
:doh: Oops! Sorry about that, wdYf. That was the link to the folder while I was logged in uploading the two audio files. I wouldn't have realized it didn't work if you hadn't said something. This link should work:

MediaFire
Sorry to necropost. I hadn't listened to the audio in years and thought I'd try again with fresh ears. I could never make anything out of the noises at the beginning of the call, but when I gave it a good many listens a few nights ago I heard something pretty clearly. I played around with the levels and speed, and it still held up. Checking other sources like yours and I still hear it.

...right
911 Emergency
I warned him. (gasp) POLICE!

Anyone else?
Like many I posted a lot years ago, but have only checked in from time to time to see if there's been anything major. I'm going to revisit the end of the audio and see if I hear anything different and have been going over my older posts and theories.

a whole bunch of thoughts.....

i think interpretations of muffled voice on an enhanced record is about a third as valuable as lie detector tests. so not very valuable. at least not in a criminal court room

one big thing though (and hope i am not contradicting myself) is that patsy is relaxed when she gets off the phone with the dispatcher.

patsy ends the call. doesn't mention that she wasn't supposed to phone the police. very bad.

invites all kinds of people over.

the deadline for the ransom passes with seemingly no recogniton of or stress about it.

BR being up when they said he wasn't... one explanation is they just don't want to get him involved at all with the police (even if R's are 100% innocent)

I've listened to the enhanced 911 call probably a dozen times, both with headphones and without, and I simply don't hear anything intelligble at the end of the call. I can't even say that I consider the sounds voices. I do put more value into what Kimberly Archuleta's account of what she heard and into linguistic analyses of the 911 call. So in that sense, I don't think it's totally useless as evidence. I just don't think it's a smoking gun.

retro, i agree with you on all that..... the pertinent info is the operators take on things, the fact that BR was up and around (later reluctantly confirmed by R's) and lastly i believe that PR's demeanor changes when she thinks phone is disconnected....... but ultimately, i don't think it's highly scientific.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back