NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME HERE: Following the above is the list of Inventory seized from the home and I don't have that one typed up yet.

But what stuck out to me was a six year old still wearing size 3T !!!

rsmb/bbm

My DD is tiny - always the smallest in her class. She wore a 4/5 in first grade (6, almost 7 yrs. old).

jmo

the father of the other 3 half sibs of Erica is not SP who is married to JMP...(although that does seems to be who took those 3 girls in and EP stayed with SP & CP...)

it is WSP and on his FB he basically states CarolP pretty much abandoned the kids- he is not Erica's father.

Apparently WSP is a stepson to grandma JP according to her FB-
And there is a 64 yr old WSP & 44 yr old WSP

there = that solves WHO CarolP apparently was married to

'cuz I was sorta confused on that myself...not as much now

Poor little Erica

I wonder if Dr. Phil had a headache after he taped the shows for Tuesday and Wednesday? :doh:

Are they doing 2 full shows??? I wonder if there are other guests, related to the situation that we don't know about?

Is it known if dr Phil works with LE , as far as his questions go?
Or does he just let his featured guests just... ah, ramble on....

Tuesday - August 20, 2013

Missing or Murdered: Where is 15-Year-Old Erica?

In a daytime exclusive, Dr. Phil sits down with the adoptive parents of 15-year-old Erica Parsons, who was last seen nearly two years ago but was only recently reported missing -- by her brother. Casey and Sandy claim their daughter is alive and well and has been living with “Nan,” a woman who they believe is Erica’s biological grandmother. So, where is Nan? And, why do these parents say they’re now being accused of murder? What really happened to Erica?**

Wednesday - August 21, 2013

Missing or Murdered: Where is 15-Year-Old Erica? Part 2: The Polygraph

In Part 2 of this*Dr. Phil*exclusive, Casey and Sandy — the adoptive parents of missing 15-year-old Erica Parsons — continue to explain their side of their daughter’s disappearance. What happened to the teen? And, why wasn’t she reported missing until nearly two years after she was last seen? Police say the couple has not been cooperating with the investigation — but they maintain their innocence. Dr. Phil enlists the help of polygraph expert Jack Trimarco. A polygraph test is administered — don’t miss the results!*

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

All-New - Tuesday 08/20: Missing or Murdered: Where is 15-Year-Old Erica? - Show Promo - YouTube

the father of the other 3 half sibs of Erica is not SP who is married to JMP...(although that does seems to be who took those 3 girls in and EP stayed with SP & CP...)

it is WSP and on his FB he basically states CarolP pretty much abandoned the kids- he is not Erica's father.

Apparently WSP is a stepson to grandma JP according to her FB-
And there is a 64 yr old WSP & 44 yr old WSP

there = that solves WHO CarolP apparently was married to

'cuz I was sorta confused on that myself...not as much now

Poor little Erica

Sorry I thought everyone had this ironed out or I would have cleared it up for everyone.

WSP I and JP are the grandparents who own the home where CP/SP live.
(JP married WSP I in the '90s - that's where the "step" comes in)
WSPI has 3 sons

1. WSP II - married Carolyn Parsons however I have yet to find that marriage or divorce record. They had three kids. Many keep saying they are all girls but at least one of them is a boy, I'm 95% positive a second is too. The oldest is a girl (she's on FB), the second is 2 yrs younger (the mystery one for me) the third child a boy, 2 years younger than the 2nd child (he's on FB). Then Carolyn had Erica supposedly with Billy Dean Goodman.
NOTE: Oldest daughter and 3rd Child (son) are not Parsons on FB and have different last names from each other. Seems they may have actually been adopted by those other families.

2. SWP - married JMP and have two daughters (both on FB). This is also the uncle where James is apparently staying since he was kicked out of the house and also the uncle who went with him to the police about Erica.

3. SP - married CSP (the infamous "adoptive parents") and have 5 bio kids. Three before they took in Erica (2 boys and a girl) and then two after Erica (1 boy and 1 girl - the two DSS removed from the home).

well that little teeny tiny pic on that link^ they sure dolled & spiffed up CP & SP huh

2 whole shows?? hmm, is that normal?

try missouri or florida for marriage records.

it is 3 girls sibs- LPF, BC & EMP

eta ^you have to do a bit of perusing of fb, but that is what I got

Are they doing 2 full shows??? I wonder if there are other guests, related to the situation that we don't know about?

Is it known if Dr Phil works with LE, as far as his questions go?
Or does he just let his featured guests just... ah, ramble on....

I don't know if Dr. Phil works with LE or not, but I do know that other cases such as the Drew Peterson case that prosecutors subpoenaed a couple of the media interviews that Peterson was on. And on the Jodi Arias case the prosecutors also obtained all the video from her media interviews. I recall another case where LE even subpoenaed the out-takes that were cut before the final media interview aired!

And the Probable Cause Affidavit from the Rowan County Sheriff mentions the Parsons media interviews so I'm sure they will subpoena those if they haven't already.

try missouri or florida for marriage records.

it is 3 girls sibs- LPF, BC & EMP

eta ^you have to do a bit of perusing of fb, but that is what I got

I have tried those other states too, no luck. And I just replied to your message about the three girls. LPF is originally from Clearwater FL.

Carolyn mentions back in 2011 on her FB she has 4 kids ages 22, 20, 18, 13
22 yo is BC
20 yo i can't figure out
18 yo is ASC or DC on his FB (WSP II comments on his FB and DC refers to him as "dad")
13 yo is Erica

Carolyn also mentions about her son and/or older son on her FB, but like you said, you've got to dig deep for that info!

well that little teeny tiny pic on that link^ they sure dolled & spiffed up CP & SP huh

2 whole shows?? hmm, is that normal?

They sure did, I grabbed a few screen captures!

acr-00230-DrPhilClips_zps8e671e1c.jpg

acr-00237-DrPhilClips_zps729f8fec.jpg

acr-00231-DrPhilClips_zpsc3a8fb24.jpg

They even have a new photo of Erica !!

acr-00235-DrPhilClips_zpsbf3d462f.jpg

:seeya:

They sure did, I grabbed a few screen captures!

acr-00230-DrPhilClips_zps8e671e1c.jpg

acr-00237-DrPhilClips_zps729f8fec.jpg

acr-00231-DrPhilClips_zpsc3a8fb24.jpg

They even have a new photo of Erica !!

acr-00235-DrPhilClips_zpsbf3d462f.jpg

:seeya:

Erica still looks like many years before a teenager!!!! I really don't even know how many years this girl has actually been missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

well unless they come out and say exactly who they all are I dunno exactly who the other 3 sibs are...but LPF mentions on her FB that she and her sisters were taken in by SP & LMP and then WSPII made reference to the situation also

i dunno...the being from Florida reference might not be accurate, considering CarolP is from Cairo egypt
I could be wrong :shrug:
It is just odd they all seem to know each other and poor Erica seems to have gotten lost in it all

I have tried those other states too, no luck. And I just replied to your message about the three girls. LPF is originally from Clearwater FL.

Carolyn mentions back in 2011 on her FB she has 4 kids ages 22, 20, 18, 13
22 yo is BC
20 yo i can't figure out
18 yo is ASC or DC on his FB (WSP II comments on his FB and DC refers to him as "dad")
13 yo is Erica

Carolyn also mentions about her son and/or older son on her FB, but like you said, you've got to dig deep for that info!

That "DC" posted on his FB that he is Erica's birth brother and older brother.

He also has a interesting message he posted on Aug 17th for Carolyn and Brittany on his FB !!

On another post on his FB he references "ZC" as his brother, and "WP II" as his Dad.

Erica still looks like many years before a teenager!!!! I really don't even know how many years this girl has actually been missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Does Erica have a deformity with her hand or is the way the pic was taken?

Someone might want to clue LE in to do an age progression for her! What's with all the old photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member