Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
snip/....What's troubling is that they have not arrested him yet.

That may be about to change:

Police initially said that Douglas Stewart's alibi checked out, but now that's being looked at again.

“We are not leaving any stone unturned,” said Lt. Mike Risko, Michigan State Police.

snip/

“Part of his alibi is he was in Virginia,” said Lt. Risko, “but that's not to say, don't know how the receipt got in his vehicle.”

snip/

“There was a tarp package found at the scene of Venus' disappearance,” said Lt. Risko.

Police are still waiting for lab results on the apparent blood stain found in Stewart's truck.

snip/

“When you are asking, why are we not locking this thing up,” said Lt. Risko, “we don't have Venus."

Police do confirm that they have been hearing reports that Douglas has moved to Michigan, at this point they say they aren't worried about where he is, instead stressing that they want to find Venus.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/margin-1376369-bottom-mich.html

So it appears to me that MSP's priority remains finding Venus, BUT the alibi is about to be checked again, and my guess is that it will crumble.

I am dying to hear his alibi. You too, huh?

Yep, big time. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when there was no evidence against him. Now, that there is some actual evidence it certainly seems his goose has an appointment to be cooked soon.

Breaking now: Shocking potential blood evidence emerges in the sudden disappearance of missing mom Venus Stewart who was abducted from her front yard in her pajamas while mailing a letter! "Apparent blood stains" discovered in both cars belonging to her estranged husband along with a Wal-Mart receipt for a shovel, tarp, cap & gloves, according to a police search warrant! Will new evidence lead investigators to missing mom's whereabouts? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I have been following Ethan Stacy's case most of the day :( They just found his little body ...rip
But I do have NG on I hope she will cover Venus tonight

Please don't tell me NG left that up on her page about Venus then changed the program..........:(

So far talking abot the pro golf gal that died ....

There she IS ! Venus ! Yay NG Thank you ...

Bombshell tonight! The reciept lol ..... Bloody smear in the truck and bloody smear in the back of the Merc. Sable....

Oh good, she didn't! :)

NG: Cops swarm estranged husband's VA home; blood evidence emrges in missing mom search; where is Venus Stewart?

Detailed letter as to why Venus picked up and moved out without anything ....

NG: Blood smear in the sedan, WalMart receipt in the pickup.

Now back to the other story.......

I hope they are following him. Has he got lawyer yet? Maybe thats why he is allowed to leave the state? IDK but this guy is not playing with a full deck for leaving alot of evidence around. Very weird. If hes that stupid, hopefully they will find her.

Praying she is found. Her poor children and her mom, she needs to be found.

I hope they are following him. Has he got lawyer yet? Maybe thats why he is allowed to leave the state? IDK but this guy is not playing with a full deck for leaving alot of evidence around. Very weird. If hes that stupid, hopefully they will find her.

Praying she is found. Her poor children and her mom, she needs to be found.

Hi Trigger he had a lawyer as soon as this story broke...one in MI no less. He won't speak to anyone they have to go through his lawyer ....

NG on with Venus .. I hope she has something we don't know ....

NG on with Venus .. I hope she has something we don't know ....
NG: talking about the WalMart receipt, a smear of blood on the driver's side door of the pickup, black steel-toed shoes found in the passenger side of the truck, DS works Monday - Friday, Jean Casares saying DS moved back to MI since Venus disappeared. Another blood smear in the sedan. S/W for DS, fingerprints, palm prints, DNA swabs.

They are talking about all the evidence found in the truck, recipet , blood, gloves, boots swabs taken ....

I think that Doug thought he had his alibi all wrapped up and LE would not look at him and he left all that carp in his truck until he coud get to it later...I do think he thought they would not search him or his vehicles moo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member