2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need self doubt about ICA getting convicted just turn on HLN..........after I hear them I start worrying all over again :(

There is nothing that accounts for her behavior after Caylee died,on the videos and her behavior in court. Remember she's glared at the jury a few times. I'm not worried about her getting off free.

ADAMS, ROBYN ANN
Booking Number: 11018461
Cell: BRC1ANA03
Date Booked: 05/11/2011

Appears that she is now back at the Orange County Jail. Not sure why it took me so long to realize this, guess I should have looked earlier. It's going to be interesting to see if she is used in the State's CIC, or more likely in perhaps another part of the trial.

If you need self doubt about ICA getting convicted just turn on HLN..........after I hear them I start worrying all over again :(

Yeah. I caught some of that yesterday but they expert they were talking to was Kobolinsky and he was hired by the defense. He used to do a lot of talking head stuff on Nancy Grace and he was ready to fry ICA right up until the defense contacted him. The very next show, he had changed his tune (the evidence is junk science, does not add up, etc). Nancy called him on his change of sides and that was the last time I ever saw him on there.

I was actually yelling at the screen "that is not what you said 2 years ago".

What a bunch of hooey.

I just now saw this tweet by bobkealing

Lot of people speculating @caseyanthony may be on some psych meds. Don't know what jail policy is on that.
about 15 hours ago via web

And this one by sassycatgal1

@CaseyAnthony OMGosh AGAIn baez is prancing round out side court again getting pictures with different ladies EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
about 16 hours ago via web

If true,I agree --- Ewwww.

Yep, it's true - Nancy Grace had one of the pic's last night. As a matter of fact, the one woman was a panelist or one of Nancy's producers, and she told that her sister was there with her.
Her sister went up and asked for a picture, and then, Baez asked if this woman wanted her picture taken as well ~! All smiles, and arms around the both of them.

The woman said that she was shocked by his behavior and had never seen anything like it before.

In one hour I made a shrimp stock, a roux and sauteed the trinity for my shrimp - crayfish etouffee..... Will now let simmer for awhile and add my seafood later..

Hey, did anyone see pics of JA posing with the two cute young women in bathing suits? No? Hmmm. ;)

See, I thnk this is exactly why JB took this case and went all the way to trial. He aspires to become a talking head on one of the networks. You watch, it will happen - regardless of what the verdict is.

I will pitch my TV over a cliff before I EVER watch a moment of JB on any show as a TH or as an 'authority' or 'spokeman' for anything!

See, I thnk this is exactly why JB took this case and went all the way to trial. He aspires to become a talking head on one of the networks. You watch, it will happen - regardless of what the verdict is.

R Hornsby intimated the same thing not too long ago in the legal thread. He's totally going for a network gig - not a doubt - sadly, he'll probably get one. Maybe he can parlay a reality show with those Repo Guys or Pawn Guys.

In one hour I made a shrimp stock, a roux and sauteed the trinity for my shrimp - crayfish etouffee..... Will now let simmer for awhile and add my seafood later..

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
wow... I am salivating... I loves me some shrimp etouffee!!!! Had the best crawfish etouffee omlette EVER at "mother's" in new orleans!!!!!

Will you post your receipe in the basement "survival receipes for the Anthony trial"? Love to try your dish!

I'd probably watch. He's not that good of a defense attorney, but he can spin a pretty good yarn, and, honestly, isn't that what the TH's are really supposed to be doing?

I think he has visions of him and geraldo as some sort of dynamic crime fighting duo on tee-vee. Hey maybe than can be the new Starsky and Hutch....:floorlaugh:

What shall they drive? A white Pontiac Sunfire?

:rocker::rocker::rocker:
wow... I am salivating... I loves me some shrimp etouffee!!!! Had the best crawfish etouffee omlette EVER at "mother's" in new orleans!!!!!

I love the food at Mothers Resturant!!!!

ADAMS, ROBYN ANN

Appears that she is now back at the Orange County Jail. Not sure why it took me so long to realize this, guess I should have looked earlier. It's going to be interesting to see if she is used in the State's CIC, or more likely in perhaps another part of the trial.

Hmmmm...........that's interesting.

I would think that the state could get their conviction without her testimony.
Guess we'll see if they decide to use her or not soon enough.

You forgot to invite us!!!!

ADAMS, ROBYN ANN

She's been there a while now - I think I posted about it last week sometime (and fairly early in the week,). For some reason I was thinking that she'd appear in the DTs CIC, but I don't recall why I thought that:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh yummmmmmmmmmmm

I make my amazing mac and cheese starting with a roux...blond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.