Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I get. Too many people trying to access? I always can pull these documents up with no problem.

LOL I know! This sucks. I'm usually the one that's emailing others w/the info.

Thanks, rccook!!

Yep I agree it was for an alibi, and it is very strange, it makes no sense to me that they left her there and then went back and picked her up I just don't believe that. I believe he told her to go the other way, and my question why did she obey him?:waitasec:

I know he staged it for his Alibi. I just wonder if he didn't say something to make her angry and tell her she could just walk home. He leaves then comes back for her. The party excuse doesn't work for me. Wouldn't she have wondered why they ended up back at M. J.'s. Just wondering.

Suzi, please save to your harddrive and put in attachment for me and email!?! So I can get it up for those having troubles!

I'm just trying to catch up with today's thread, and watched the three parts of the press conference. At the very end of part 3, a reporter asked if the family (I assume Brooke's mother, aunt, grandmother) were cooperating with LE. The federal attorney responded saying words to the effect that the people in the Randolph area have cooperated. I may be wrong, but it seemed to me that the federal attorney was side-stepping the question. His answer was broad and he didn't specifically say that the family was cooperating.

Did I hear that right?

I think someone realized that they really needed to black out some more things make a warning!! It was like a sex story.

Basically, MJ was acting like he was 2 different people, this "chevy21" guy and "rauldom". The ones from "rauldom" were telling her that he couldn't believe they were going to come down on her dad like that, that rumor around town was that her mom had been talking to her ex and was going to divorce her dad...and for her to really come on to her dad.

Unbelievable reading. I hope they put it back up. It was about 13 pages total, with at 3 pgs of juicy stuff. What a perv he was. Mentioned tasering Brooke if he had to.

Also, something about an order from a sexstore - totalling $1k plus for 3 items, can remember what they were exactly that were delivered to his home. Also, that he told LE the hard drive in his home computer (not the laptop) had gone out and he'd dropped it off at Best Buy. Well.....of course BestBuy had no record of him ever dropping off anything.

Now I get this:
Sorry, the requested page cannot be found. To return to the previous page, please click here.

For some reason, Juvenile 1 really seems to hate Brooke and Savannah. And, I think she was there for the torture and murder of Brooke. She is totally gone, mentally. Evidently, in her short life, she has had experiences that no sane person can even imagine. :furious:

I believe the guy she says she had sex with...that she can't remember because she was drugged....is Gagnon. :mad:

MJ says he talked to the store clerk about Brooke using the phone if her friend didn't show up. Lying . :rolleyes:

The perversion in this case equals what happened in the Groene case, IMO. This shows how these perverts can NOT be rehabilitated.

OhMyGosh! These poor, poor, children.

How can this happen in front of so many other's noses?

I'm just sick

fran

Thanks for the info, everyone. This is absolutely disgusting.

Sorry all, i am trying to get this file sent to everyone. I am having some trouble uploading the file the email. Never has this problem before. Working hard on it and hopefully will get it sent to you very soon.

Can i not attach this as a PDF file?

I have never read anything so sick and digusting in my life. I am going to be physically ill.

When the link is up, can someone please post it on the MySpace and email link thread so others can find it at a glance?

Rccook, can you please help with that?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I am so glad the feds have taken over...if ever someone deserved the death penalty it's M.J.

OMG....just horrible. A.R. isn't being truthful about Brooke being initiated. Brooke was to be tortured and killed. No doubt about it. Good thing LE got the e-mails, or A.R. would still be covering for MJ.

Was the hard drive from MJs computer found?

This is so bizarre. He talks about being in Africa on safari hunting, killed a zebra and water buffalo. It goes on an on. You couldnt make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304