IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they know there was some writing on the tail of the truck, could they not see the license plate? How else would they know of writing on the back? At least they would get an idea of type of plate, to narrow down to Indiana. Maybe even a glimpse at the county sticker...

It would actually be easier to see the 3 letters and 3 numbers than the name of the county. The license plate letters and numbers are the largest items on the plates.

Ok, im on my phone at work, so I cant go back through all the threads at the moment. However I was just thinking of a few things that I dont have the answers to.

1. Do any of JW's frat brothers that were involved in the confrontation live at smallwood?

2. If no, why were they there? Especially curious as to why they were in the lobby of the 5th floor. (i think thats what was reported.

3. Does LS live on the floor that the confrontation occured?

4. Were the frat guys already on that floor when LS and CR got off the elevator, or did they follow them up there?

5. Were these guys at kilroys?

My whole purpose is to find out why the frat guys were at smallwood if none of them lived there. Did they follow LS home from kilroys, or were they waiting there for her?

I think it is just an assumption that the confrontation was with JW's fraternity brothers. I haven't seen anything that identified the people who ruffed up JR.

Please tag the article and correct me if I'm wrong!

I still don't think its a stranger abduction yet. Her Mom's pleas seem more specifically directed. The other boys were so quick to get lawyers, and the out of town exit of JW leave me feeling uncomfortable.

I'm still praying for a miracle for Lauren to be found safe!

Just another FYI - there is not a light at 10th and Morton. There is, however, a stop sign.

What is that sticking out of the front of the passenger window?

28245560640x480.jpg

whitechevytruck3.jpg

Bloomington Police have sent out higher res versions of these photos (click for bigger images) :

And here are similar models of trucks from 2005 that they sent out :

2005 Chevy Colorado :

2005 Chevy Silverado :

FYI: The truck ran a STOP SIGN (while turning right), not a red light!!!

Is there a possibility that LE never finds the truck/driver?

I really think we might be able to solve the case if we find this truck!

No way of knowing if they will find it or not...without a plate # or at least a partial, it may be difficult. I am sure they are getting tons of calls though...

Ugh....another white truck!!! Terri Horman anyone???!!!! Grr....

I'm not sure what's in the back, but after looking really hard, and possibly seeing things...LOL....does it appear to anyone else that a girl may be sitting in the back? Like sitting with their knees up and leaning on her knees. Could be white top and black bottoms. Her back would be against the back window of the truck. You can kind of make out the hair length if you look really closely?? Surely my eyes are playing tricks on me right????

I thought the same, and wearing a white top... Could it be that she asked for a ride? Or was offered a ride?
Also, does it look to anyone else like the face part is blurred more, if it is a person?

Ugh....another white truck!!! Terri Horman anyone???!!!! Grr....

I'm not sure what's in the back, but after looking really hard, and possibly seeing things...LOL....does it appear to anyone else that a girl may be sitting in the back? Like sitting with their knees up and leaning on her knees. Could be white top and black bottoms. Her back would be against the back window of the truck. You can kind of make out the hair length if you look really closely?? Surely my eyes are playing tricks on me right????

I was just about to type the same thing.... where is the "gravel lot" where the dogs lost her track to in reference to this trucks possible routes?

Could it be she got into the back of the truck willingly?

It would actually be easier to see the 3 letters and 3 numbers than the name of the county. The license plate letters and numbers are the largest items on the plates.

Right. But I was thinking maybe the view was cut off so they couldn't get a full view of the plate, maybe just the top part?

Why would you assume that it just went around the block?

It's all in the wording, again.

At a press conference this morning, Qualters held up two pictures of the truck heading west on 10th Street toward Morton Street. It first appeared on video at 4:14 a.m. It then drove north on Morton and appeared again on video heading west on 10th Steet at 4:24 a.m., meaning it circled the block.

http://idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81929

Now what did Qualters actually say?

Ok another thought... wouldnt LE have more of the image of the truck as it approached?

Bloomington Police have sent out higher res versions of these photos (click for bigger images) :

And here are similar models of trucks from 2005 that they sent out :

2005 Chevy Colorado :

2005 Chevy Silverado :

Neither of your images are of 4door crew cabs.

What is that sticking out of the front of the passenger window?

28245560640x480.jpg

whitechevytruck3.jpg

Does it look like there are 2 people sitting on a bench behind the truck, to the right (drivers side)????? It looks like someone in black pants and a white top. Maybe I am just confused by the blurryness...can you guys take a look?

Does it look like there are 2 people sitting on a bench behind the truck, to the right (drivers side)????? It looks like someone in black pants and a white top. Maybe I am just confused by the blurryness...can you guys take a look?

what is that image? perhaps it is just part of the landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith