NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to Google and type in the name Antoinette Davis, I also get "Antoinette Davis Casey Anthony". I see both of them no differently from each other. In the end they are all the same, whether it is Antoinette Davis, Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, Jerry Sandusky, and Osama bin Laden. Birds of the same feather. :crazy:

Yep...Grandiose Sociopathic Freaks.

So disgusting that this will still take another year!! I honestly don't like the way our system just sloth's along. Imo it makes us look like we care about the murderer more than the victim.......just can't wait for these trials to be over & to only hear about either of them. Once they have die.imo

I agree it is very frustrating for those of us who want justice for this little girl but at least the perps are in jail while waiting. No taste of freedom for them. I hope the other prisoners are treating them nicely... (not)

I agree it is very frustrating for those of us who want justice for this little girl but at least the perps are in jail while waiting. No taste of freedom for them. I hope the other prisoners are treating them nicely... (not)

I'm sure they are being kept in lock-back 24 hrs a day so the other prisoners can't get to them.

Still here sweet girl...always thinking of you. Waiting patiently for justice...
Shaniya-Davis.jpg

Thanks for the updates everyone.
It has been some time since I came here.
I am not especially optimistic as you all know.

IMHO when a case is held up so long, especially a case so gruesome...:(
I am afraid of the systems ways.
I have often said that due to the fact that Child trafficking is a much bigger problem
then we want to admit publicly. Especially in that state with all those highways.
I do not trust it. I still feel that there are people that we are not to discuss that should also be looked at.
I pray for justice... but the longer it takes the more it gets watered down.

I would much rather be wrong then right in this case.
but that is how I feel now and have for a long time.

Bless you little angel RIP

Last year I read something in the news, not related to this case, but it is very common.
A woman sat in jail for 5 years and was released not because anyone felt that she was innocent NO.
because after 5 years most people forgot the details, witnesses could not remember, papers were lost. I am sure you get the point.
Someone was dead and 5 years of waiting for the trial did not do justice.:(

Thanks for the updates everyone.
It has been some time since I came here.
I am not especially optimistic as you all know.

IMHO when a case is held up so long, especially a case so gruesome...:(
I am afraid of the systems ways.
I have often said that due to the fact that Child trafficking is a much bigger problem
then we want to admit publicly. Especially in that state with all those highways.
I do not trust it. I still feel that there are people that we are not to discuss that should also be looked at.
I pray for justice... but the longer it takes the more it gets watered down.

I would much rather be wrong then right in this case.
but that is how I feel now and have for a long time.

Bless you little angel RIP

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one Song, that the crime was so dispicable that LE isn't going to miss a beat. I have to believe that.

Our angel just spent another birthday in Heaven. Shaniya turned 8 years old on Friday - so many things those cretins stole. RIP baby.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one Song, that the crime was so dispicable that LE isn't going to miss a beat. I have to believe that.

Our angel just spent another birthday in Heaven. Shaniya turned 8 years old on Friday - so many things those cretins stole. RIP baby.

Still nothing... Still not surprised.
Still upset with this legal case.

:bump: :bump: baby girl. You are far from forgotten.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/07/29/2230610/shaffer-hunt-for-missing-soldier.html

Shaffer: Hunt for missing soldier a way of life for Raleigh man

Mignacci doesn’t know Bordeaux, never met her.

He didn’t know Nancy Cooper, the Cary housewife found strangled in an undeveloped subdivision. He didn’t know Kelly Morris, whose skeleton was discovered in a fox pen near Creedmoor. He didn’t know Shaniya Davis, the 5-year-old girl dumped outside Fayetteville.

But he searched for all of them, step by step through the woods. Somebody had to.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/07/29/2230610/shaffer-hunt-for-missing-soldier.html

He didn’t know Nancy Cooper, the Cary housewife found strangled in an undeveloped subdivision. He didn’t know Kelly Morris, whose skeleton was discovered in a fox pen near Creedmoor. He didn’t know Shaniya Davis, the 5-year-old girl dumped outside Fayetteville.

But he searched for all of them, step by step through the woods. Somebody had to.

Thanks Kimmy...
What a beautiful Soul, I want to kiss that man :blowkiss:

God bless this man and the others like him.

After driving past both the hotel and the road where Shaniya was found, I visited the cemetary and paid my respects. She is buried next to another little year around her age, very close to, which I thought was sweet since neither has any other family there with them. Due to the odd placement I dont believe there is a plot open next to Shaniya for any family to later join her. Her stone is beautiful and there were many things left there, although it doesnt seem to be as tended to as it should. There was a black history month button placed there, obviously since Feb (hmm odd.) and a handful of change, nickles and pennies, and unfortantely some cigarette butts (I got rid of those and corrected the leaning flower arrangements, without distubing anything. I typical 'tidy' things when visiting any cemetary)
I am giving this description is case any one was curious. I just could not bring myself to whip out an iphone and start snapping pics. It's bad enough I accidently stood directly on her grave thinking the headstone was a foot stone. Anyway I stayed several minutes to pay my respects and felt a calm and peaceful presence. I didnt bring any sadness or sense any there either, which is odd I expected to become emotional but everything felt 'okay' there.

RIP Shaniya <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member