Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha Chico! You beat me to it. I deleted the thread I started.

Thanks guys, sory I didn't know how to tell who the mods are and which ones are online..I just sort of got used to Windchime handling everything.

Here is a link to an updated timeline. Do not post here. PM me if you have questions. It contains details about the car towing and pick up timeline. It also now contains more detailed info about the tour Casey gave detectives of ZG related locations.
Casey's friends, Amy and Ricardo lived across the street from the Senior only housing. Not across from Sawgrass apartments:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post2484626

I don't know about everyone else but I feel this case is going down to a simmer. I pray that we get some solid forensics this week or the whole thing may just disappear from the news. I am praying that we find Caylee. That's the most important thing. Where is Caylee??

Thanks guys, sory I didn't know how to tell who the mods are and which ones are online..I just sort of got used to Windchime handling everything.

It's cool. It was a group effort, but we got it done. lol.

I can't buy that something happened on the 24th. Nobody has reported seeing Caylee since the 16th, Casey moved out "without warning" on that date, the flurry of phone calls made on that date, Cindy's third 911 call was genuine, imo, in that this was the first time she really believed something bad had happened to Caylee. I think something happened on the 16th of June. I don't believe a word of what George said about the 24th, except that maybe Casey showed up on that day without Caylee.

I hear ya. That's why I said IF something happened on the 24th... just hypothecating what happened and why the 31 day cover story if a body is found and DOD winds up being closer to the 24th than the 16th...

I want the fire to simmer only because it will mean Casey gets less of the attention she craves, but not because we've given looking up for Caylee.

Here is a link to an updated timeline. Do not post here. PM me if you have questions. It contains details about the car towing and pick up timeline. It also now contains more detailed info about the tour Casey gave detectives of ZG related locations.
Casey's friends, Amy and Ricardo lived across the street from the Senior only housing. Not across from Sawgrass apartments:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post2484626

Thanks SQ!

Quick Q for all: why on earth, if something happened to Caylee on the 16th, did Casey back everything up to the 9th? WHy not go with the 16th as date of disappearance/kidnapping???

I am looking for links about where Cindy picked Casey up. I thought it was somewhere other than Tony's, so would like to double-check. If someone knows where to look off the top of their head, let me know, but please don't go on a massive hunt on my behalf.
TIA
Lanie

Ya know - forensics should be back. I'm thinking they don't have enough to go on. I realize LE said they would not release to the press, but I am sure they would tell the family. The family's actions, in driving the billboard around are telling in my opinion. I don't think the forensics are coming out like it was initally predicted. They have Caylee's DNA - maybe it does not match the blood/fluids found in the trunk?

Salem

Thanks SQ!

Quick Q for all: why on earth, if something happened to Caylee on the 16th, did Casey back everything up to the 9th? WHy not go with the 16th as date of disappearance/kidnapping???

I am glad you bring this up. It is really been, to me, a significant "boo boo" on the part of Cindy and Casey. It is so obvious to me that one of them, proabably Cindy, grabbed the date out of thin air and Casey went a long with it.
The bottom line is that I think they discussed it ahead of time. Neither of them thought that the date on the video would surface, IMHO.
If you are reporting a child missing shouldn't you be sure of that date???

"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

Ya know - forensics should be back. I'm thinking they don't have enough to go on. I realize LE said they would not release to the press, but I am sure they would tell the family. The family's actions, in driving the billboard around are telling in my opinion. I don't think the forensics are coming out like it was initally predicted. They have Caylee's DNA - maybe it does not match the blood/fluids found in the trunk?

Salem

Why would they give the forensic results to her family? They know that they are probably going to defend Casey all the way to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk