Poll: Date of body disposal?

What day do you believe KC disposed of Caylee's body?

• on day of death (June 15-June 17)

Votes: 53 8.6%
  • June 18

Votes: 112 18.2%
  • June 19

Votes: 114 18.5%
  • after June 19

Votes: 336 54.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be crazy but here goes:

Death on 24th - had been using whatever drug to sedate her so she could be at Tony's since the 15th/16th. Drug OD on Caylee in trunk on 24th - that's why GA didn't smell anything while so close to car - too "fresh" - and that's why she didn't want him in the trunk - he would see Caylee.

25th - started smelling - told Amy about smell

26th - JC Penney purchase - rigor released and body fluids leaked into trunk.

27th - Car dump at Amscot - fluids continue to decompose, smell much worse, maggots begin to arrive - to Amy "got rid of smell" aka "got rid of car and/or body".

Not sure exactly where in here she got rid of the body, but it was on or after the 26th.

IMO!! YUCK -

Death on 24th - had been using whatever drug to sedate her so she could be at Tony's since the 15th/16th. Drug OD on Caylee in trunk on 24th - that's why GA didn't smell anything while so close to car - too "fresh" - and that's why she didn't want him in the trunk - he would see Caylee.

27th - Car dump at Amscot - fluids continue to decompose, smell much worse, maggots begin to arrive - to Amy "got rid of smell" aka "got rid of car and/or body".

Not sure exactly where in here she got rid of the body, but it was on or after the 26th.

IMO!! YUCK -

There was no sighting Of Caylee after the 16th of June, Casey was seen at Blockbuster on the evening of the 16th, No Caylee ,so where was Caylee between the 16th and 24th?? If in fact she died on the 24th?? Just a thought

Thanks I knew it! But thanks for finding that for me. I think LE mentioned it as well either in an interview or statement,..something

12 days from when? CA said stinking bag of garbage in the trunk for "like 12 days". When did that count start? They got the car on the 15th of July right? That puts it to July what? 3rd? How does this compute?

Oh yeah, we are talking about CA here - remember, she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th!!! I guess she is calender challenged :waitasec:

12 days from when? CA said stinking bag of garbage in the trunk for "like 12 days". When did that count start? They got the car on the 15th of July right? That puts it to July what? 3rd? How does this compute?

Oh yeah, we are talking about CA here - remember, she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th!!! I guess she is calender challenged :waitasec:

Another note - sure seems like every date they give is off by a week!

June 9 = June 16
July 3 = June 27
Maybe GA is off on his gas can date? June 24 actually = June 17?

Yeesh these people!

Another note - sure seems like every date they give is off by a week!

June 9 = June 16
July 3 = June 27
Maybe GA is off on his gas can date? June 24 actually = June 17?

Yeesh these people!

Interesting point! I wonder if they're "off" on purpose?? I've always wondered if the police never found that timestamp of the tape taken on the 15th, would they have stayed with the 9th? It just seems like father's day weekend would be an easy date to remember..it's always around the same time of year. But I don't really see how that would help them...at least I don't see it yet. Who knows

I said June 19th.
IMO, Casey killed Caylee and planned on putting her body somewhere in the backyard, but realized the body would be found, so she put her in the trunk. Then she got busy busy busy until the car started to smell, at which point she dumped the body, probably in a dumpster. That probably got rid of the smell more or less, but because there was a fluid leak, the heat and damp made the car start to smell again.
JMO
Lanie

I think if the prosecution is going bring up the 2.6 days that the body was in the car trunk---then they had better have a very good expert who knows how to explain that conclusion in a simple and understandable way. I find it fantastic that they can be that precise. If they had said "more than a day, but less than three", then I can find that believable, but precisely 2.6 days? I don't know.

There was no sighting Of Caylee after the 16th of June, Casey was seen at Blockbuster on the evening of the 16th, No Caylee ,so where was Caylee between the 16th and 24th?? If in fact she died on the 24th?? Just a thought

Something about Cocoamom's idea on dates just rings true to me. I have some very stong feelings about KC and the monster that she is, but from watching that Blockbuster Video from the 16th- I just don't think that there is any way that Caylee was dead yet.

Even with all the evil in this case, I just cannot fathom that she could kill her child and then go rent a movie and look perfectly normal in the video. IMO, she was drugging Caylee still at this point up until the 24th. Now where was Caylee from the 16th to the 24th? In the trunk? In a storage unit? That is the million dollar question.

Died 16th, Disposed 18/19.

I think all the calls to CA/GA at 4 pm-ish on the 16th was a desperate bid to see if grandma/pa would babysit, despite their fight on the 15th.

When she couldn't get ahold of them (or they wouldn't answer), she decided to use the chloroform (which may not have been the first time), and that night when she and Tony went to get movies Caylee was probably out cold in the trunk. Perhaps, choroform was for the quick knockout, but maybe some pills/cold meds were given to her to keep her down. It is the combination of drugs that probably killed her that evening while in the trunk.

She discovered late that night or in the early morning that she was dead and disposed of her temporarally in the A's backyard on the 17th. She went back the next day on the 18th (shovel day), and disposed of her either that day or in the early morning hours of the 19th. So decomp was at that point entered into the car at 2.5 days roughly. There is nothing to say that she couldn't have had 1/2 decomp prior to the 2.5 day mark, just that the makeup of the gases, were gases that are produced by a corpse at about 2.5 days.

The stink may not have started saturating into the inside of the car itself from the trunk until a few days after that, hence the statement to AH regarding the animal smell. Prior to that, it may not have smelled unless you opened the trunk.

GA, should have smelled the decomp if he got anywhere near the car on the 24th I would think, unless Casey was able to cover the smell with gasoline maybe?

As time went on, the smell got stronger rather than dissipating as was witnessed by the awful smell still coming from the car weeks later.

I hadn't thought of the calls being for a babysitter, but it makes sense. I like this theory.

If these fluids are present in the car where is the DNA test that shows it is Caylee instead of the single hair that cannot be proven to be Caylees as it only has the mitochondrial DNA, but requires the conclusion that because Casey is alive than it must be Caylees?

I have wondered this from day one!! They had to have tested the fluids. I wonder if this is the big piece of evidence that gives them confidence they'll get a conviction.

I voted for the 18th. I am not sure if I think the day she died was the 15th or the 16th. And the 19th is my birthday, I hate to think of that as the day she was thrown away like garbage. I do think she disposed of the body after the 2.6 days.

Just wondering, does anything we've heard now on the new GA/CA videos change anyone's theories as to date of death?

what bothers me is the body farm said 2.6 days of decomp.. ok on ng I am sure that it was stated that the body farm hasnt done much research on children cadavars.

so what I am asking is, since little caylee was so small would her decomp level be same compared to body farms research of decomp. would that be body farms 2.6 days level of an adult? so could it equal to a child with being in the trunk longer??? am I making sense here or just grasping for straws..?? I have thought hard on this since I heard the remark about body farm not being able to research children cadavars...

so if it takes say twice as long to get to same levels as an adult for a child. then could it be say 5.2 days.. if not more days. say there research was for cadavars around 100 pds.. and little caylee was only around 35 pds. thats almost 3 times difference in weight.. so could go as far as saying 7.8 days.

So what Cha all think..??? am I just going way outside the box or does it make sense..???

:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

IMO!! YUCK -

I pretty much agree with this timeline. GA had smelled decomp before so if it was in the trunk on June 24th, he would have noticed and the smell would have been on the gas cans. GA's hinkymeter would have gone off, because he and CA had not seen the baby since the 16th and KC only had excuses for them.

As to where Caylee was between the 16th and 24th, I also agree with Cocoamom's theory that she was where KC always had her during the day or in the trunk in her trunk bed, drugged out.

Salem

I took this to mean from the time the car was towed on June 30th to the time they finally got the notice on July 12 or 13? But yes, CA does seem to have trouble with dates, unlike GA who is very good at keeping track of time.

Salem

Respectfully snipped ~
what bothers me is the body farm said 2.6 days of decomp.. ok on ng I am sure that it was stated that the body farm hasnt done much research on children cadavars.

so what I am asking is, since little caylee was so small would her decomp level be same compared to body farms research of decomp. would that be body farms 2.6 days level of an adult? so could it equal to a child with being in the trunk longer???

so if it takes say twice as long to get to same levels as an adult for a child. then could it be say 5.2 days.. if not more days. say there research was for cadavars around 100 pds.. and little caylee was only around 35 pds. thats almost 3 times difference in weight.. so could go as far as saying 7.8 days.

So what Cha all think..??? am I just going way outside the box or does it make sense..???

:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Good question and something I have wondered about also. Only I wondered if it would take 1/2 as long, or 1.3 days, rather than twice as long. I don't know the answer and maybe the answer is that body tissue decomps at the same rate across the board as far as gases and chemical releases go? Only the process is quicker when there is less to decompose? So just saying that implies that it is not the same :confused:

Ohhhhhh....... I wish I could read KC's mind!

Salem

There is NO evidence whatsoever that there was a fight on June 15th. She was making phone calls from the house, so obviously she did not leave the house that night. She was making phone calls from her house from midnight to noon on the 16th.

The pings are the tower near her home doesn't mean she was AT HOME. She could have easily been at or near Lee's during the night and the pings only indicate she was in this vicinity.

The neighbor reported the fight - A's have good reasons for denial but
I cant think of any reason the neighbor would volunteer and fabricate this detail.
Considering KC's lying and stealing was escalating it certainly seem
probable.

How about a poll on where do you think the body is such as dumpster, buried, JBP, River, HWY 50, Church, etc.....

June 24th. the body was dumped after the near discovery by george when he found the gas cans in the trunk.

Oh, so do I. :clap:
I believe she was in that trunk more than once, too.

Assuming no freezing of the body was involved, I believe at this point that she was buried at the home after death, removed on the 24th, discarded in the woods on the 27th. The 27th was the "there was a dead animal plastered to her carframe" date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.