State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, missed that exchange.

CCID, is level of Cisco expertise. Not common certification, BC had it. He said BC's knowledge of product very strong. BC was his mentor.

He found out NC missing when his wife told him. BC never called him.

Pros done.

Kurtz ........................

He and BC went out of town together for work. Switiching over customer's systems, or adding......Trips were Fri to Tues, etc..............Just he and BC, Cisco paid hotel rooms. He never saw BC even flirt with women. BC never talked about his home life. Never complained about NC or marriage. He was around both of them and BC never acted abusive to her and they didn't yell. How was BC's relationship with kids? Fine, fun loving................

Knew when BC gave a deposition. Did DD call him about BC, did BC consider him a good friend? He got an email. He was flattered BC considered him a good friend.

When NC called, did she already know he'd failed? He didn't know. Why did NC call her that day? To see how he did on his exam.

It was common for him to get a lot of emails each day.

Gym on campus of Cisco. On July 11, Brad didn't seem upset, he seemed normal to you. Yes.......

Pros cross.................

How many times have you talked to def about his wife's murder? none
How many times have you talked to def since his wife's murder? none

You were asked about going to five cities with def, when? Sept 10/02 and before 6/03.....Go to France with def? no sir

Gym at Cisco. Do you know def physical activities. Iron man's. He knew about Arizona. questions about knowing what iron man is. Did he see def working out? Weak? no Strong? yeah......no weight training, just treadmill mostly.

witness released

Haven't you ever 'listened' to it? Listening to Brad was very interesting. All of his attorney's were there and present for the deposition. Even Kurtz. :)

Oh yes, as I said -- I have listened to it in its entirety at least twice. He was surly & arrogant throughout, like it was a big inconvenience.

Wasn't Alice Stubbs sharp on this thing? Nancy got that part right -- hiring her! She didn't miss a trick.

Amazing how little of his childhood/high-school-hood he could recall. Had a hard time recalling names of H.S. friends. We are older than he is....how many H.S. friends can you recall at this moment? Ten? I'll bet you CAN. Me, too. I can remember every one of my teachers' names from kindergarten through senior year in H.S. Can you? Betcha can. Odd, huh?
Lotsa odd stuff in there....:waitasec:

I just noticed the court reporter is different, and typing instead of using the mask.

Oh yes, as I said -- I have listened to it in its entirety at least twice. He was surly & arrogant throughout, like it was a big inconvenience.

Wasn't Alice Stubbs sharp on this thing? Nancy got that part right -- hiring her! She didn't miss a trick.

Amazing how little of his childhood/high-school-hood he could recall. Had a hard time recalling names of H.S. friends. We are older than he is....how many H.S. friends can you recall at this moment? Ten? I'll bet you CAN. Me, too. I can remember every one of my teachers' names from kindergarten through senior year in H.S. Can you? Betcha can. Odd, huh?
Lotsa odd stuff in there....:waitasec:

Yeah, she was very good. I was able to hear her disdain for BC thru her tone (as well as BC's arrogance w/ his tone). He seemed very nonchalant and incapable of having ANY emotion.

Dude sounds like the head Soprano guy, lol.

Router apparently not a top security priority with Cisco.

Sent email to inhouse security.
July 18th.

Brad badge accessed prior to 10:49 July 17th. Building 9.

Router apparently not a top security priority with Cisco.
If anything, this testimony should enlighten Cisco to the fact they are prob losing a lot of $ with missing equipment. Hire a coordinator for $40k to track an in/out log.

Did he hide the router then return it to Cisco on 7-17-08?

Brad returned to Cisco after 7-12.
Did he return the router?

Unless he was on video the entire time....he had the opportunity to do so. Same thing as NC making or not making the call....unless it is on video...she could or could not have made the 7/12/08 phone call to BC

Witness, Erick Gerhardt. Special Investigator, U.S. Office of Personnel Management. Background investigation for national security. Did he work at Cisco? yes, contractor.

SE regional safety and security coord. Region Washington DC down to Miami. Employees and vendors. Like a police role. Calls from various locations.......

LE experience? 15 years State of NY. Worked at Cisco in 7/08. Found out NC missing. At Cisco, because of high profile, meetings with regards to employees and making sure no one came in and disrupted business.

Security at Cisco, usual (im words) badge, like credit card etc........swipe to unlock doors.......

At Cisco, did he have anything to do with regard to BC badge. I want to say a red flag. comings and goings of mr. cooper.

No policy about removing items in and out of building. Employees do take things in and out. Don't check when employees take routers home.

Did he become aware def came back to campus after 7/11? approach the witness.

Exhibit..............email from him to ??????......inhouse security employees for Cisco on West Coast. Sent email 7/18/08..........States BC and badge had been deactivated that day.....7/17 deactivation at 10:45, prior to that.....

Def went in and out of building 7/17, couldn't go in and out after that.

Did he work with Det Young about SW. Did secure def's office and secured BC's office and changed lock. He was present when LE served SW.

Kurtz..........................

On July 17, there was no reason BC not allowed into Cisco.........correct.....he was doing nothing illegal............correct.

Aware he went in and out of building 7/12 and 7/17......no

done

Sorry, have to leave for a while................fran

Changed office lock <one key> after search warrant issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong