Just another "accidental" shooting.....

animlzrule

Reaction score

Police: Man with concealed carry permit accidentally shoots self, woman at graduation ceremon
y

“An individual sitting on the southern portion of the stadium had brought this gun into the stadium,” Brewer said. “It was in his sock. It was uncomfortable for him. He went to adjust his sock, and the weapon went off, striking him in the foot.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-shoots-self-woman-at-graduation-ceremony/

I hope she sues the absolute you know what out of him!:banghead::gaah::waiting:

What an idiot. I don't care if he had a permit... there is absolutely no reason to bring a gun on school grounds. I can't imagine how frightened all those students and their families were. He should definitely face charges and lose his right to have a weapon. Idiots like these shouldn't have guns in the first place. He's lucky he didn't kill someone.

Shooting at Augusta HS graduation likely only a misdemeanor

A man who shot himself and a woman at a graduation ceremony at the Augusta High School on Sunday could be charged with a misdemeanor. The Augusta Police Chief has presented a case to the Butler County Attorney Monday morning. Chief Tyler Brewer said he will recommend the charge of criminal use of a weapon/possession of a firearm on school grounds.

He says the class B misdemeanor he's recommending for the incident carries a fine of up to $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison. The man could also lose his license, but under Kansas law, he'd still be able to carry a gun legally because he has no felony.

Shooting at Augusta HS graduation likely only a misdemeanor

What an idiot. I don't care if he had a permit... there is absolutely no reason to bring a gun on school grounds. I can't imagine how frightened all those students and their families were. He should definitely face charges and lose his right to have a weapon. Idiots like these shouldn't have guns in the first place. He's lucky he didn't kill someone.

It’s only a misdemeanor. So he will be able to keep his CCW permit. Doesn’t it make you feel safe to live in a country with all these one man militias running around? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back