Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
the impression I'm getting .....

I think Cindy refuses to cooperate with TES unless they are looking for a LIVE Caylee but then the Anthony's refuse to give him any information as to where & who Caylee is supposed to be with.

I am so confused.
I believe NOW that Cindy knows EXACTLY what happened and is actually afraid that TIM will find Caylee and then it will all be over for Casey.
I think this is ridiculous.
Now Cindy on Nancy Grace.
Give me a Break!!!!!!!!!

NG kissing Cindy's *advertiser censored************

I wonder if he's pulling out not to give "reasonable doubt." Oh oh...Cindy....

it is absolutely PATHETIC that this man gives his heart and soul to help others and now he is thinking about pulling out of the search all because cindy etc. is NOT cooperating with him!!!if i were her i would be thanking him up and down and praising everyone for their help out there!!!UGH----i have been very upset about this case but after seeing tim tonight and what he just said(or didn't say) i am just MAD as heck!!!i feel so bad for tim and everyone else that was out there helping!!!i have always wanted to give cindy the benefit of the doubt but NO LONGER---SHE IS CRAZY!!bless all of you that have helped in the search etc!

He doesnt want to come out and say that the family does not want to find the body.

BINGO!

Here is what I take away from it. TES is NOT LE. They go in to help search for missing people for grieving families desperate to find them. They do not search for crime scenes while dealing with hostile POI's. He has come to realize that that is not what he has here. the family in question is hostile and possibly involved. He has plenty of families who actually want their loved ones found.

Oh No, Nancy is driving me crazy!!! What do you think Tim's point is? I think he is trying to make a point with the Anthony's to quit saying caylee was taken by a 'friend'...

Tim Miller has probably never seen such a low response of local volunteers to any search he has ever organized. This is a very large area by looking at the maps. Hope he gets into that aspect of the search & makes it clear that it is a worthy search for such a little girl & in assisting OCSO LE, who is working so hard on this case.

it is absolutely PATHETIC that this man gives his heart and soul to help others and now he is thinking about pulling out of the search all because cindy anthony etc. is NOT cooperating with him!!!if i were her i would be thanking him up and down and praising everyone for their help out there!!!UGH----i have been very upset about this case but after seeing tim tonight and what he just said(or didn't say) i am just MAD as heck!!!i feel so bad for tim and everyone else that was out there helping!!!i have always wanted to give cindy the benefit of the doubt but NO LONGER---SHE IS CRAZY!!bless all of you that have helped in the search etc!

Absolutely disgusting....agreed. That poor man....

Cindy knows EXACTLY what happened to Caylee....you can't convince me otherwise...WTF would she not cooperate?

I think that the way that Cindy is acting, being angry with him or whatever is pissing him off, IMO. He said there are other people that need his help. He probably means supporting families that are desperately searching for their family members and are actually appreciative.

Gosh, I hope I'm right/.

If he's pulling out for that reason, this is exactly why the general public hasn't given more support in terms of manpower. No one wants to put out for an ingrate.

If he's pulling out because Cindy's convinced him her granddaughter might be alive then I think he's lost his marbles. I thought the whole incident with the *tip* this afternoon was incredibly weird.

Wow...Cindy's on the phone!

LMAO what a joke!

First Tim gets it from Cindy, then Nancy attacks and won't let him speak!

Oh good grief, now Cindy has shown up on Nancy's show!

I think Nancy was angry because Tim told her before they went on the air or during a break that the "Anthony's refuse to cooperate" & then when she asked him point blank on the air he wouldn't answer the question ..

imo

Nancy is sooooo ugh. People like TM arent going to want to be apart of her show

I agree Nancy interrupts the experts when she shouldnt...but she cares about victims and has a bih heart so no "ugh " about her from me at all.

Yeap-- That "lead" in Tx was all from Cindy i hear now.

Listening Cindy on phone.. wish Nancy could talk sense into her.

Cindy is like Casey she only wants to listen to people who will agree with what she wants to hear and what she wants to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle